Male HQ

Bangkok Cruising Places (Malls, Parks, Hotspots)

MT0601

Hello, found this forum yesterday and spend an hour reading this entire thread. Pretty hot.

I'm from the USA. Will be in Bangkok Nov 5 and Nov 16.

In the US I have my fair share of experience from going to a 40+ people orgy fucking with a bunch of guys to going to gay sauna cruising and fucking nonestop in steamrooms to cruising publicly at gyms, malls etc.

I've always done cruising in other parts of Asia which was hot.

Still haven't booked my hostel yet.

How are the crowds in Bangkok in general? I'm more into dudes who act more manly and work out, the athletic type. Not really into fem and twinks.

With that said. If anyone can point me into the right direction. Hopefully I can go to a spot, maybe gym after a nice workout, sauna, steamroom or even hostel where I can get some nice dicks from hot guys.

On 7/16/2024 at 7:19 PM, Yi007 said:

I was staying Marble hostel in Silom

(male dorm)

https://maps.app.goo.gl/oTMaVL4f8hz4q1zP6?g_st=com.google.maps.preview.copy

after check in immediately I got blow job in the room

and most of guests are gay in male dorm

so I could walk in naked 

and some of them keep giving BJ lol

IMG_6681.jpeg

must be that guy stay at corner :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I’m visiting Thailand for the first time in December. I’ve already booked my hotel, but I got so excited reading these posts that I also booked a few nights in hostels. I’ll be staying in Bangkok from November 28th to December 8th.

On the 29th, I’m staying at the Marble Hostel in Silom. From December 6th to 8th, I booked the Siam Stadium Hostel. Because of the amazing tip to walk between Siam and Lazy Sunday, I also booked a night there from December 6th to 7th.

If anyone is around and wants to meet up, let me know. I’m 26 and from the Netherlands.

@n4598 - Telegram  

I would love to be added to groups.

I also want to express my gratitude for all the information here, and I will definitely share my experiences.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.