Male HQ

your best suck experience,

egal

Used to have a regular when I was studying in Melbourne. He was an Aussie Greek guy in his early 40s but super lean and muscular… gorgeous body and a huge dick!

He’d regularly invite me over on weekend nights to service him. Would slowly suck and work on his dick whilst worshipping his body, and I would do so for hours! I once sucked him till the sun rose!

There was also one night when his friend came over to pick something up. Dude just walked in whilst I was busy gagging on dick. Was so tempted to ask if he wanted to unload too.

I miss that hunk a lot but I’ve lost contact since returning to KL.

Edited by Dazza
33 minutes ago, Dazza said:

Used to have a regular when I was studying in Melbourne. He was an Aussie Greek guy in his early 40s but super lean and muscular… gorgeous body and a huge dick!

He’d regularly invite me over on weekend nights to service him. Would slowly suck and work on his dick whilst worshipping his body, and I would do so for hours! I once sucked him till the sun rose!

There was also one night when his friend came over to pick something up. Dude just walked in whilst I was busy gagging on dick. Was so tempted to ask if he wanted to unload too.

I miss that hunk a lot but I’ve lost contact since returning to KL.

Nice ! 

D'BodyWorkz

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2023 at 12:44 AM, nusguy22 said:

Having a cock in my mouth excites me. Gagging on somene's cock excites me. 

I am someone who enjoys giving blowjobs and sucking dicks. I can go on for a few hours before getting tired. When I suck people, my cock is usually damn hard and leaking precum nonstop. When I suck people, I aim to make them as high and horny as possible, before letting them shoot all the cum inside my mouth. 

---

"Hey, lie down, relax and just enjoy it," I assured him. Upon seeing him lying down and closing his eyes, I brought myself over him, breathing lightly into his ears. From there, I started to nipple on his ears and kissed my way down to his neck. While kissing his neck, I made sure to wet my lips to make the kisses more apparant to him. This was important, as I wanted to start moving even more downwards to his nipples. 

Reaching his nipples, I started by twirling my tongue around his nips. "Ahh yes..." he moaned. With this sound cue, I know it is time to start making love with his nipple. I started to lick his nipples and make out with it. I gave his nipples a quick suck, before releasing the suction to flick my tongue in random directions. He began to moan even louder. 

"Ahhh, damn shiok..." 

I moved onto his other nipple, forgoing the light twirling and began frenching immediately. While doing so, I was also paying attention to his moans. If he moaned louder at this nipple, I knew it was his more sensitive nipple. Indeed, it was. At this point, I know his rational mind is slowly losing the fight against the lust building up. This is my goal all along. The tease is meant for him to lose all his rationality and tap onto his primal instinct of wanting his cock to be pleasured. 

While pretending to move back to the first nipple, I started to move downwards towards his belly button, using my kisses to "walk" down to his groin area. He had some light pubes. I took a good sniff and moaned, it was the man scent that i craved so hard for. I was already horny, now I'm even hornier. I want to pleasure him so hard that all he thinks about is trying to hold back his cum to prolong his pleasure. 

His throbbing dick leans slightly towards his right, so I opted to continue kissing down his right thigh, having his dick touch neck then my cheeks. While kissing, I made sure that my face was also rubbbing his cock, gently. As his cock throbbed even more, I knew it was time, if I didnt start pleasuring his manhood, the frustration will start to kick in. 

I wet my lips again and started to lick his balls. I heard a soft moan from him and thats when I know he is okay with it. Slowly, I started to increase the strength of my licks at the same pace, licking across the balls to the shaft of the penis. Every time I resetted the lick, it went higher and higher up his shaft. I stopped ever so close to his dickhead. I tried to control myself to not lick his dick head after a few more licks, but I couldnt resist it too. I had to put his dick head into my mouth. His moans were making me so, so horny. 

"Ahh, your mouth is so warm, so shiok..." 

I slowly enveloped his dick head in my mouth, without suction. Just wrapping his dick head with my tongue and the roof of my mouth. This will also help stop me from swallowing too much saliva, making the blowjob later to become a super sloppy one. 

My favourite technique is to go as slow as possible, with some suction. With every bob down his dick, I took more and more of his cock in my mouth. His moans were getting louder and more frequent. As I finally took the plunge and took the whole cock into my mouth, deep down my throat, I could hear him moaning in pleasure. His cock was twitching nonstop. His pubes was in my face. We were both fucking horny. 

After a while, I loosen the deepthroat and focused a little more on the dick head to allow him to regain his hardness. Some guys I know lose a little bit of hardness due to the tightness of the deepthroat. I wasn't going to let them stop me from deepthroating him again. Once he is fully hard again, I continued to swallow his cock whole into my mouth. 

As I continued, he started to moan faster, his balls werer starting to tighten up and retracting into his body. I knew that I had to continue what I was doing. I just continued to slurp, slowly and continued the pace. Not long after, his cock stiffened up even more and... "FUCK I'M CUMMINGGGG." Even with him cumming inside my mouth, I still continued on with slurping him at the same pace. Only after he cum finish, that I started to slow down to a stop. His cock was still in my mouth. I wanted him to feel the warmth of my mouth for a lill while before I pull his cock out.  

"Fuck, that was damn good." 

"I know," as I moved up beside him to cuddle with him. I then whispered gently into his ear, "ready for round 2?"

---

This story is not isolated and usually the people I meet are generally quite happy with my blowjobs. I try to hone my skills to get better as sucking really drives me insanely horny. For guys who are more dominant and willing to take charge, I'll usually let them hold onto my head and let them control the speed and depth of each thrust to bring them to orgasms. Every guy is different so I try to use the method that helps them get the most high to have a fking good ejaculation. 

Sounds like a good one to try😋

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/15/2023 at 12:44 AM, nusguy22 said:

Having a cock in my mouth excites me. Gagging on somene's cock excites me. 

I am someone who enjoys giving blowjobs and sucking dicks. I can go on for a few hours before getting tired. When I suck people, my cock is usually damn hard and leaking precum nonstop. When I suck people, I aim to make them as high and horny as possible, before letting them shoot all the cum inside my mouth. 

---

"Hey, lie down, relax and just enjoy it," I assured him. Upon seeing him lying down and closing his eyes, I brought myself over him, breathing lightly into his ears. From there, I started to nipple on his ears and kissed my way down to his neck. While kissing his neck, I made sure to wet my lips to make the kisses more apparant to him. This was important, as I wanted to start moving even more downwards to his nipples. 

Reaching his nipples, I started by twirling my tongue around his nips. "Ahh yes..." he moaned. With this sound cue, I know it is time to start making love with his nipple. I started to lick his nipples and make out with it. I gave his nipples a quick suck, before releasing the suction to flick my tongue in random directions. He began to moan even louder. 

"Ahhh, damn shiok..." 

I moved onto his other nipple, forgoing the light twirling and began frenching immediately. While doing so, I was also paying attention to his moans. If he moaned louder at this nipple, I knew it was his more sensitive nipple. Indeed, it was. At this point, I know his rational mind is slowly losing the fight against the lust building up. This is my goal all along. The tease is meant for him to lose all his rationality and tap onto his primal instinct of wanting his cock to be pleasured. 

While pretending to move back to the first nipple, I started to move downwards towards his belly button, using my kisses to "walk" down to his groin area. He had some light pubes. I took a good sniff and moaned, it was the man scent that i craved so hard for. I was already horny, now I'm even hornier. I want to pleasure him so hard that all he thinks about is trying to hold back his cum to prolong his pleasure. 

His throbbing dick leans slightly towards his right, so I opted to continue kissing down his right thigh, having his dick touch neck then my cheeks. While kissing, I made sure that my face was also rubbbing his cock, gently. As his cock throbbed even more, I knew it was time, if I didnt start pleasuring his manhood, the frustration will start to kick in. 

I wet my lips again and started to lick his balls. I heard a soft moan from him and thats when I know he is okay with it. Slowly, I started to increase the strength of my licks at the same pace, licking across the balls to the shaft of the penis. Every time I resetted the lick, it went higher and higher up his shaft. I stopped ever so close to his dickhead. I tried to control myself to not lick his dick head after a few more licks, but I couldnt resist it too. I had to put his dick head into my mouth. His moans were making me so, so horny. 

"Ahh, your mouth is so warm, so shiok..." 

I slowly enveloped his dick head in my mouth, without suction. Just wrapping his dick head with my tongue and the roof of my mouth. This will also help stop me from swallowing too much saliva, making the blowjob later to become a super sloppy one. 

My favourite technique is to go as slow as possible, with some suction. With every bob down his dick, I took more and more of his cock in my mouth. His moans were getting louder and more frequent. As I finally took the plunge and took the whole cock into my mouth, deep down my throat, I could hear him moaning in pleasure. His cock was twitching nonstop. His pubes was in my face. We were both fucking horny. 

After a while, I loosen the deepthroat and focused a little more on the dick head to allow him to regain his hardness. Some guys I know lose a little bit of hardness due to the tightness of the deepthroat. I wasn't going to let them stop me from deepthroating him again. Once he is fully hard again, I continued to swallow his cock whole into my mouth. 

As I continued, he started to moan faster, his balls werer starting to tighten up and retracting into his body. I knew that I had to continue what I was doing. I just continued to slurp, slowly and continued the pace. Not long after, his cock stiffened up even more and... "FUCK I'M CUMMINGGGG." Even with him cumming inside my mouth, I still continued on with slurping him at the same pace. Only after he cum finish, that I started to slow down to a stop. His cock was still in my mouth. I wanted him to feel the warmth of my mouth for a lill while before I pull his cock out.  

"Fuck, that was damn good." 

"I know," as I moved up beside him to cuddle with him. I then whispered gently into his ear, "ready for round 2?"

---

This story is not isolated and usually the people I meet are generally quite happy with my blowjobs. I try to hone my skills to get better as sucking really drives me insanely horny. For guys who are more dominant and willing to take charge, I'll usually let them hold onto my head and let them control the speed and depth of each thrust to bring them to orgasms. Every guy is different so I try to use the method that helps them get the most high to have a fking good ejaculation. 

Aw... you sound like a damn good sucker!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2023 at 8:46 PM, radiusulnar said:

Judging from the profile pics, only hunks get the special treatment from the local friendly masseur 😁

Yup. U r damned right. I am chub. I have never received special treatment. 

• 1 month later...

Mine is get suck by others, its ladyboy at Thailand there. Already full post operation ones so its will be like 99% woman.  But of coz he still a man, quite super feeling get suck till cum inside his/her mouth then swallow everything down the throat.