Male HQ

best bods in here

egal

• 3 weeks later...

calories counting, use deficit to lose body fat. 

Whats the lowest body fat % u have achieved?

As maybe we know , calories deficit doesn't really mean eating less carbs or lower calories

Because nutrient deficiency will crawl in if we cut specific foods.

I lean into diuretics , appetite suppressor, insulin resistance and BCAA to sustain. how about you?

If it takes too much effort, am happy with 12 - 15% BF

25 minutes ago, fbttop said:

As maybe we know , calories deficit doesn't really mean eating less carbs or lower calories

I lean into diuretics , appetite suppressor, insulin resistance and BCAA to sustain. how about you?

oh it does mean diet restriction to me, mainly cutting calories in terms of carbs. I didn't use any chemicals, i suppose were more for competition level "dick skin" dry condition which only lasts for a few hours and carry their own risks. 
Didn't measure actual bodyfat and in fact those machines are always inaccurate. It was more of visual inspection and the best i got was having veiny arms and clear 6 pack abs. For the best effect, it takes very long (mininum 4-6 months) to be able to cut to such low level without having significant health issues. Overall will look flatter and skinny too, guess that's just how a natural body would be after prolonged calories restriction. 

I know what you mean.. are you doing about 1500 calories with cardio heavy or weight heavy

those I know super low fat are doing vegan diet

my lowest is 8-10% BF... but I almost ate YTF everyday, and gym 6 days a week. just look nice for a couple years and deal with brain fogs.

On 6/7/2024 at 12:38 PM, fbttop said:

Diuretics… like coffee

My last measurement on InBody was 13%.  I maintain with 4-5x gym per week.  I don’t watch my diet but cut down the next meal if I have drank too much alcohol or over ate.  

But agree that abcwater has an awesome body. Impressive.

When I was 8-9%-10%, it's quite despressive.. Because metabolic is too high, you get hungry perpetually and loss gains when you sleep.

11 - 15% feels more than human. that's about 3-4 time 90mins gym + 1 cardio day

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.