Male HQ

Places For Massage

Hi Harylok,

I've tried both of them recently. Rocky's technique is harder and definitely more TCM than swedish. It's kind of tui-na if I'm not wrong. The end result of my first visit is redden back as he said it's due to clot "qi". Also, if you game enough, should try his man-hood therapy. I've not done it before and was kind of facinated by the touch. That aside, the house he used for his practice is not very conducive. It's a typical chinese family home with cloths haning outside of the common toilet. The room he used is pack full of cupboards of mechandise. Though he dim the light and try to make it as pleasant as he can, I still don't like to ambient. I would say, skill wise 4/5, place wise 2/5.

Sam's technique is towards a bit more erotic. He will give long strokes on the back and conveniently let his fingers stroke down all the way to the back of your balls at times. Overall, I don't quite feel my muscle are being completely relief after the session. His place however is quite nice and it's typical bachelor pad as he live there alone. He is using mattress on the floor instead of the usual therapy bed. I would give him 3.5/5 for his skill and 3.5/5 for the place.

Hope this help.

Agree with you.

Sam's massage wasn't strong enough for me. He is more like touching than massaging. I dun feel being massaged at all after that. His place us however quite nice and his attitude is friendly too.

But I still need a strong massage.

Name : Sam (30+ yo)

Place : Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 Flat

Rate : $38/hr

dOES sam/rocky provide add services?

a. This massage thread is getting too SPICY.

b. Guys let us go back to talk about the masseurs massage skill, price.

c. BW is a Public Forum, do NOT write about intimate DETAILS of the "Happy Ending".

d. Now for the readers, if you really like more details about the masseurs, please call the masseur direct. You can also PM/Email the writer of the articles and discuss it privately via PM/email.

Any field report for masseur, Nick at Yishun?  Like to try his service.

Cainsasia

Nick (Yishun)

Massage : 4.5/5, java massage, my most favorite style, as it is neither too hard for me or too soft, most depends on personal preference.

Place : 0.5/5, very cramped place, no hot water.

Cost : $50 depends

Cainsasia rated his place 0.5/5. I knew why when I when to his place.

Nick of Yishun is doing massage in a rented room. The landlord's place is traditional malay HDB flat decoration and is inappropriate for a relaxing massage. I think Nick should move to a flat that has better ambience to enhance his business.

Nick is an Indonesian Malay student. He is very friendly and I like his look. I like his massage and he was open to provide "top-class" service ;) however I had a supper appointment and so just got the massage.

Then came the other disappointment. He does not has hot-water bath.

I will try him only if he does it in hotel81 or change to a new place.

His house spoils the mood. However I like his skill and his friendliness ;)

Yah,

I also liked his looks, friendliness, his massage skills and some other things. He is nice and friendly and we hit off very well.

His place is still bearable and dun deserve 0.5. Probably just 1.5 or 2. His place is decent enough. I think his service is able to compensate for the place.

Hopefully he will be able to charge cheaper like $40, then it will be quite worth it.

:P

Guest cains
Has anyone been to Oasis? Any reviews about the place and service?

Zach of Oasis is YUM!

Hi, what services does Oasis provide.

Any ;););) ? And what price?

Guest Guest

Anyone been to Terry of Clementi lately? When is the best time to go to catch him at his best? I assume he will be tired if I go at night

c. BW is a Public Forum, do NOT write about intimate DETAILS of the "Happy Ending".

d. Now for the readers, if you really like more details about the masseurs, please call the masseur direct. You can also PM/Email the writer of the articles and discuss it privately via PM/email.

NO MATTER HOW WE AGREE JUST TO FOCUS ON THE MASSAGE SKILL, THE DICUSSION WILL STILL COME TO THE MAIN INTEREST, WHICH IS "HAPPY ENDING"

LOOK AT THE FIRST THING PEOPLE ASK HERE." HAVE ANYONR BEEN TO THIS OR THAT MASSUER?? ANY HAPPY ENDING? HOW HE LOOK LIKE? BLAH BLAH...

Don't worry, Be happy

NO MATTER HOW WE AGREE JUST TO FOCUS ON THE MASSAGE SKILL, THE DICUSSION WILL STILL COME TO THE MAIN INTEREST, WHICH IS "HAPPY ENDING"

LOOK AT THE FIRST THING PEOPLE ASK HERE." HAVE ANYONR BEEN TO THIS OR THAT MASSUER?? ANY HAPPY ENDING? HOW HE LOOK LIKE? BLAH BLAH...

So sad.... but so True :(

The issue of discussing extras always re-surfaces.

I believe in Human Dignity.

Most masseurs are just doing their job and earning a honest dollar by massage. They may throw in a little extra to satisfy their customers. Masseurs are "public faces", let us keep intimate experience (if any) with the masseur "more private" by not discussing it publicly in a forum like BW.

I've visited many masseurs, several of them have told me that they fear that when they are "over friendly", this could be interpreted as slutty. The "extra friendly" gestures are exaggerated and written all over the Internet forums. It wrecks their reputation and they loose face among friends and customers.

So I hope we can exercise self-restraint when we talk about details of the "extras". Perhaps a sentence like, "he will know what to do" would suffice. Leave intimate details to PM/emails.

PS: maturemedium - do avoid using CAP-LOCK (ie capital letter) all over your post, unless you meant to "shout". Netiquette.

Sorry about he cab lock.

Yes I have been to a couple of uncle massuer (none of these are listed in this forum or HLP forum) who are doing massage for a living. Yes they do those extra to keep their customer coming back. Yes I am one of them. I am a regualr to these massuer. We dont talk about it nor discuss further. We respect each other and we kept it as that. I and believe many others are their regulars. He dont talk about them nor I asked about it.

I just find that naming them in the forum makes me uncomfortable.

Don't worry, Be happy

Sorry about he cab lock.

Yes I have been to a couple of uncle massuer (none of these are listed in this forum or HLP forum) who are doing massage for a living. Yes they do those extra to keep their customer coming back. Yes I am one of them. I am a regualr to these massuer. We dont talk about it nor discuss further. We respect each other and we kept it as that. I and believe many others are their regulars. He dont talk about them nor I asked about it.

I just find that naming them in the forum makes me uncomfortable.

Whether one likes or dislikes to talk about their masseurs and what they do, or feel comfortable or uncomfortable talking about them, it is a personal choice. Anyone in the service industry ought to be prepared for any form of publicity, be they true, false, exaggerated or pure gossip. I may not be wrong in saying that the majority of masseurs listed in this forum, plus those who haven't been named, all know the score (and the rewards they get when they go the extra mile to please their clients) and like it or not they have to be prepared for publicity, wanted or not. As someone said, "if you can't stand the heat of the kitchen, get out of it". And I don't think any of them expect anyone to defend them - it would be futile, in any case.

What we all get out of a massage depends on a number of factors, including whether the masseur is tired, in the mood or find the client "his type" or not. Some would even state that he expects a "xiao fei" (tip) before he proceeds to provide the happy-ever-after. This whole business works both ways. We need the masseurs for different reasons, and they need us also for different reasons, the primary one being as a source of income. If it just a good massage we desire, then..... in short, let's call a spade a spade.

I see this forum and others such as hot cruising places, as an exchange of information and notes. Sure it's gossip, but we generally benefit from the feedback from many sources. It's quite like discussing which char kway teow is best and why it is considered best. Ultimately, it is question of personal taste.

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

Guest Guest

This thread very long seh. So where are the places for massage? Most ppl r talking about home massuer. Is there any spa or healthcenter for massage by male massuer? Hopefully with suana and jazcuzzi. I been to diamond liao. Any other place like Diamond one to recommend?

I did try nick in yishun, and his ok friendly. but the place and the room....mmm not my kind. I think i will still go back to Adryan at woodland and now he have the enhancement program and also how to totally massage your manhood. I ask him can bring over my friend to do it together and teach each other, the session when really good, alot of new infomation and also i have premature ejaculation, and he teach me how to control...it was great keep up the good work

Anyone can provide me the contact of massuer by the name of Eric who does massage at Diamond and also at Hougang?

heard that Eric massage in his Hougang home... he actually has a bf who is stocky and i think he likes only stocky & beefy guys.

i was hesitated whe i knew this after i got his contacts... but later dont know where i placed... can some1 PM me his contacts. thanks. :)

Guest oasis qn

i walk past temple st and saw a balcony hanging rainbow flag ..then i take a look and saw its oasis .. How come there's a open balcony there? anyway its a massage place right? tot its a sauna ..

is there a website for oasis? what are the charges like?

i walk past temple st and saw a balcony hanging rainbow flag ..then i take a look and saw its oasis .. How come there's a open balcony there? anyway its a massage place right? tot its a sauna ..

is there a website for oasis? what are the charges like?

Correct me if I am wrong as I don't know where is Oasis?, however I remember the open balcony at upper floor with rainbow flag should the 'Backstage Bar', I have twice there with some PLU friends, this bar is a hanging place for PLUs too, they are located at 13A Trengganu Street (off Temple Street).

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest Guest_guest

i have been to 2 well recommended massuers lately, one in the east and one in the west.

have been disappointed at both occasions becos these sessions turn out to be nothing more than sexual encounters.

i must also admit that i could not resist the sexual overtures/titillations and also add that i am not young either.

ii present these as personal encounters/experiences and not trying to cast them in bad light. please do not ask for their identities.

i have been to 2 well recommended massuers lately, one in the east and one in the west.

have been disappointed at both occasions becos these sessions turn out to be nothing more than sexual encounters.

i must also admit that i could not resist the sexual overtures/titillations and also add that i am not young either.

ii present these as personal encounters/experiences and not trying to cast them in bad light. please do not ask for their identities.

Guest Guest... then why bother to post? If your post makes none any wiser in this forum then it is a waste of space and time. Some may want to avoid these two because all they want is a great massage, while others may want to target them because they want a very happy ever after ending. At least allow people to PM you.

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

Guest Guest_guest

i posted to express my experiences. to some, my experience may be very fortunate.

my experiences may not be the norm.

it also highlights that different person gets different "treatments". some likes specials while some do not. some gets specials and some do not.

the mood of the massuer also differ at different times.

if the name of the massuer is highlighted, some will swear the contrary. maybe a war of words will erupt.

Dear guest_guest,

I understand where are you coming from but you ought to elaborate more than such an expression. This is a public forum for information exchange and discussion.

So what is your objective of your posting? You bound to get response, be it positive and negative,its your own judgement. We cant' help it, can we?!

For the past, many talked about "Chemistry', "Mood' and 'Default service ' with the masseur. For me, I will compare the info I gather here and my own 'Evaluation'. Subsequently, I may share out my encounter.

Warmth Regards,

Hary

Guest Guest
Dear guest_guest,

I understand where are you coming from but you ought to elaborate more than such an expression. This is a public forum for information exchange and discussion.

So what is your objective of your posting? You bound to get response, be it positive and negative,its your own judgement. We cant' help it, can we?!

For the past, many talked about "Chemistry', "Mood' and 'Default service ' with the masseur. For me, I will compare the info I gather here and my own 'Evaluation'. Subsequently, I may share out my encounter.

Warmth Regards,

Hary

His objective might be: he has an advise for everybody, but dont want to tell anybody, hoping somebody will make the correct guess and post his advise. But in the end nobody manage to find out what is his advise..... <_<

.......just joking :P:D

Guest guest_0.1

Hi, has anyone tried Terry@Clementi or Frank@Tampines or Chris@Marine Parade? Wud apprecaite some feedback. Cant decide which one to go to.

Thanks guys :)

Hmmm.... I notice that there are many postings from 'Guest' here and 'Guest' there. Sometimes, also make us 'Guess' here and 'Guess' there who are we talking to? How Interesting!!

To all Dear Guests, PM me and I will try to provide my best knowledge to your queries.

BTW. Many masseur field reports already can be found in some threads.

Cheers!!!

Warmth Regards,

Hary

Hmmm.... I notice that there are many postings from 'Guest' here and 'Guest' there. Sometimes, also make us 'Guess' here and 'Guess' there who are we talking to? How Interesting!!

To all Dear Guests, PM me and I will try to provide my best knowledge to your queries.

BTW. Many masseur field reports already can be found in some threads.

Cheers!!!

Warmth Regards,

Hary

yah hor....u got a point also :lol:

Guest Guest_andyjoe9
who needs a good massage? I stopped for a while and need to refresh my skills! :D

Maybe you can massage me? Let me know your rates.

Hi, has anyone tried Terry@Clementi or Frank@Tampines or Chris@Marine Parade? Wud apprecaite some feedback. Cant decide which one to go to.

Thanks guys :)

For the guys looking for masseurs & reviews, you can start from the "First Page" of this very long "Places for Massage" thread. In the first Post, there is a comprehensive list of masseurs, which we regularly keep up to date. http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=123&st=0

For reviews, you can click on the "Field Report link" of each masseur (on that page), it would bring you to the masseur's reviews provided by the readers.

Do post more "field reports"/"new recommendations" of masseurs after your visit.

Cheers !

Those few masseurs at the later of the list charges are rather expensive. Some $100+. Its just like going to a real spa or massage center liao? :o Anyone can comment on their skill? Worth tat much or not?

Guest Guest_Rain
any new places to try massage ?

Any field report on Karma Inn ?

Was at their site and they have the 'hair trimming' for those who doesnt know how to do it.

Guest GotExtraOrNot

Ppl here is asking whether messuers provide extra or not. From experience, that depends on the chemistry between you and the messeur. There are times, you do not even have to ask. But, there are also times which the messeur just wants to finish his job and "throw" you out of his house. And if you ask, OK lor -- he will do some "pounding of chilli balacang" without any emotions or can read and reply sms at the same time. :D

So, which scenario have you encounter.

Guest Guest

Hi all

Has anyone tried Sam from AMK? Would like to know some feedback. Thinking of trying.

thanks.

There were some negative reports previously about this Sam from AMK. Maybe you would like to refer back.

Guest guest-star

hi, saw on IS mag advertising Touch Therapy.

Anyone tried that before? Would appreciate some feedback like charges, svcs and ambience etc...

Guest First Timer

Went to Water Spa yesterday lunch hour. Had a wonderful full body massage with aromatheraphy oil for an hour (in fact more than an hour) @ $77. Very nice and comfy place to have massage with nice music playing all the time. Masseur very professional and skillful in providing massage service. :thumb:

Will visit the place again and might try another masseur (saw this cute chinese guy with slightly long hair sitting at the counter and smile to me when I'm leaving). :D Should have asked for his name. Sigh! Anyone knows the masseur from Water Spa?

Cheers,

Guest Guest
Went to Water Spa yesterday lunch hour. Had a wonderful full body massage with aromatheraphy oil for an hour (in fact more than an hour) @ $77. Very nice and comfy place to have massage with nice music playing all the time. Masseur very professional and skillful in providing massage service. :thumb:

Will visit the place again and might try another masseur (saw this cute chinese guy with slightly long hair sitting at the counter and smile to me when I'm leaving). :D Should have asked for his name. Sigh! Anyone knows the masseur from Water Spa?

Cheers,

yes, i been there. popular one is hans. He may have been the one you looked at before you left. Who massaged you? not too bad a place. should try a scrub.

Guest First Timer
Went to Water Spa yesterday lunch hour. Had a wonderful full body massage with aromatheraphy oil for an hour (in fact more than an hour) @ $77. Very nice and comfy place to have massage with nice music playing all the time. Masseur very professional and skillful in providing massage service.  :thumb:

Will visit the place again and might try another masseur (saw this cute chinese guy with slightly long hair sitting at the counter and smile to me when I'm leaving).  :D Should have asked for his name. Sigh! Anyone knows the masseur from Water Spa?

Cheers,

yes, i been there. popular one is hans. He may have been the one you looked at before you left. Who massaged you? not too bad a place. should try a scrub.

Ya, definitely worthwhile to pay another visit there, might try the scrub next visit. I don't know whether that is Hans or not, that guy look cute n look so sweet when he smiles. I'm definitely got to get him on my next visit. Any idea how old is Hans ?

Cheers,

Guest First Timer
First_Timer: you can check the name of your masseuse from the receipt they give you.

Oh ya, the guy who massaged me is Nic.

Guest Guest_Tom

Just tried Mr Ang of AMK, enjoyed his service very much. Though the room is small, the ambience is nice and not too cramp. Nice dim lights with good music. He is very pleasant, nice lean built just the type I like. He is very patient and is more fluent in his mandarin though English is no problem to him as well. As it is my first session with him I did not touch him though I would very much like to do so! Clean bed and clean towels.The whole session was 90 min for $50, I would defintely go to him again. I am also keen to try others just to compare the experience.