Male HQ

Mariah Carey puts on massive weight gain

Guest mcma

At a recent pride concert, she sported  a double chin and a beer belly😱🤣

She tottered unsteadily on high heels. And got the audience to do a lot of the singing.

Guest Love her voice

When you get old , its hard to control weight. It just balloons. 

Celine ia going to die from stiff persons disease. 

Mariah is going to suffer from eating disorder and write a book about it and sell millions of copies of it and make up for poor album.sales from her fatty book

12 hours ago, Guest Love her voice said:

When you get old , its hard to control weight. It just balloons. 

Celine ia going to die from stiff persons disease. 

Mariah is going to suffer from eating disorder and write a book about it and sell millions of copies of it and make up for poor album.sales from her fatty book

She mentioned in her book she loves white wine pasta. Perhaps she had too much fine dining.

12 hours ago, Thatguy642 said:

This is such a useless topic, do something better with your time please.

...and you just spent some moments here...

12 hours ago, Thatguy642 said:

This is such a useless topic, do something better with your time please.

quite ironic, considering you BOTHERED to spend time replying. Same goes for all those who liked your post.

Has it occurred to you and them that you guys are also doing something useless?

Guest Songbird Supreme
On 10/9/2023 at 9:09 AM, Guest mcma said:

At a recent pride concert, she sported  a double chin and a beer belly😱🤣

She tottered unsteadily on high heels. And got the audience to do a lot of the singing.

She gained weight so fucking what?

Her boyfriend is hotter than any guy you ever fucked.

Mariah has already reached legend status.

She is 54 years old. If she wants to enjoy life now after working her ass off for the past 3 decades, good for her.

She is not even trying and she is still hitting number 1 every single year, maintaing her relevancy.

She is a living legend, unlike you miserable loser who will never get her success even if you lived 100 lives.

4 hours ago, Guest Songbird Supreme said:

She gained weight so fucking what?

Her boyfriend is hotter than any guy you ever fucked.

Mariah has already reached legend status.

She is 54 years old. If she wants to enjoy life now after working her ass off for the past 3 decades, good for her.

She is not even trying and she is still hitting number 1 every single year, maintaing her relevancy.

She is a living legend, unlike you miserable loser who will never get her success even if you lived 100 lives.

The part you mentioned "she's not even trying" is the impression I got of her pride concert.

She got the audience to sing while she just ad-libbbd little bit. She wasn't dancing and yet out of breath. She's resting on her laurels and taking her fans for granted.

Talking about achievements, the only thing you did great was to call others loser for saying something negative yet true. That makes you a brainless slut. Foes miss carey know you exist? Don't think so. Will she thank you for this . Nah.

The way you respond is indeed indicative of how sad a loser you are. If little things can get your goat, then you might get a massive heart attack .

And I don't think she's relevant...anymore. She don't even reinvent herself.

Guest Songbird Supreme
21 hours ago, Guest mcma said:

HAHA you can say a lot about Mariah but come on... She is in no way irrelevant.

Her Xmas song alone makes her super relevant for two entire months every single year.

You think it's so easy to have such a massive Xmas song that goes #1 on practically every single chart worldwide every single year?

Even Taylor Swift tried to release a Christmas single and flopped.

Mariah also has lot of old hits that randomly goes viral on Tik Tok, ensuring her relevancy even among the younger kids.

'Touch my body', 'The Wrap' etc all trended on Tik Tok: https://www.etonline.com/mariah-carey-and-her-twins-perform-viral-tiktok-dance-to-her-song-touch-my-body-208336

But you are probably some old sad gay boomer still on FB so you don't even know Mariah always trends on Tik Tok.

In comparison, where are her peers now? Celine? Toni? Shania?

Her biggest rival Madonna keeps flopping despite desperate collabs with trending artists like The Weeknd. 'Popular' only reached number 43 in US charts LOL

The only times Madonna makes the news now is for looking like an alien.

Mariah is 54. She is a legacy act.

She doesn't need to reinvent herself, nor does she need new hits.

No record label will be dumb enough to drop her, she now does whatever the fuck she wants.

Yo songbird supreme

Mariah Vs Celine- Celine 250 million records sold, Mariah 220 million records sold

That's why Mariah so SOUR GRAPES. She shaded Celine about trying to out sing Aretha Franklin during VH1 Divas live

Celine won Grammy for ALBUM OF THE YEAR and BEST POP ALBUM. Mariah once went home empty handed despite being nominated for many Grammys. That's during her biggest album, Daydream. Yeah she dreamt...

Mariah vs Madonna, - Madonna posted the most top 40 Billboard hits of any female, selling 300 million records.

Mariah vs Whitney. Ms Houston is the most awarded female singer.

Mariah vs Cher. Ok Mariah outsold cher.

Mariah had lots of flop albums. After "imperfect angel" which went GOLD only, not multi platinum. And "Chanteuse" had elusive sales! The US press did giggle about that.

So Tommy Mottola controlled her. But Carey's best period was and is still her Sony days. Mottola managed her well by not letting her sing black music. And I think Carey married Mottolla to further her career. Because in her book, THE MEANING OF MARIAH CAREY , she never said she loved him. Being the boss' wife made Carey the number one priority artist. Until she divorced Tommy and JLO was then priority artist.

I understand all Tik Tok videos were deleted here. You go guess why. Tech savvy, aren't you?

I watched some of Mariah's concerts and I think she loses out to Celine and Madonna for live act. Celine really sings all the ballads and their high notes. Madonna is the HIGHEST GROSSING TOURING ARTIST because of her live shows.  Even Kylie and Cher are better live acts.

And I feel sorry for fans like you who insist their idols can do no wrong. Grow a brain please. Be more analytical. Your idol maybe pulling a fast one over you and you still don't realize it.

Da

2 hours ago, Guest Songbird Supreme said:

HAHA you can say a lot about Mariah but come on... She is in no way irrelevant.

Her Xmas song alone makes her super relevant for two entire months every single year.

No record label will be dumb enough to drop her, she now does whatever the fuck she wants.

Ya know,

Mariah recorded All I want for Christmas MANY times. Each time with different people. Only recently, she got lucky.

And she recorded Oh SANTA again with JHUD and Ariana.

You say no record label dropped her?  Bullshit. Virgin records dropped Carey after the Glitter album flopped. Look it up.

On 10/10/2023 at 2:25 PM, Guest mcma said:

The part you mentioned "she's not even trying" is the impression I got of her pride concert.

She got the audience to sing while she just ad-libbbd little bit. She wasn't dancing and yet out of breath. She's resting on her laurels and taking her fans for granted.

Talking about achievements, the only thing you did great was to call others loser for saying something negative yet true. That makes you a brainless slut. Foes miss carey know you exist? Don't think so. Will she thank you for this . Nah.

The way you respond is indeed indicative of how sad a loser you are. If little things can get your goat, then you might get a massive heart attack .

boomer auntie 🚨 

you don’t think she’s relevant anymore but you are here starting threads about her and endlessly posting crap about her?

🥱

1 hour ago, Guest Yawn said:

boomer auntie 🚨 

you don’t think she’s relevant anymore but you are here starting threads about her and endlessly posting crap about her?

🥱

Hi Grandma / Ah Por

Thanks for taking computer lessons at the CC to post this. Heartfelt thanks.

At your age, Mick Jagger will be relevant to you.

The CurvyCon co-founder and plus size blogger Chastity Garner Valentine has given such a laugh-out-loud and spot-on rendition of pop singer Mariah Carey for Halloween

that her costume has gone viral.spacer.png

Oh poor people. can't even read the news to identify that the curvy model wasn't even Maria Carey...

Putting on weight of her was in 2017.   Great that the outdated news finally arrived with you also...  in 2023...

(Not only lack of knowledge in economics but also not updated....ha ha) real fun...

spacer.png

Mariah Carey’s fat jibes after incredible photoshoot prove the pressure all women face

• Published: 9:15, 27 Aug 2017

here a 2023 pic:

spacer.png

@singalion

I was reading about how other people here found you a nuisance. 

But you love my outdated post don't you? Thanks for contributing pictures to illustrate my point. Thumbs up.

This old news still resonates with so many people here.  They all say useless, boring. But guess what? They secretly enjoy like masturbation. Their lives are so dull , they are craving for some excitement in online quarrels. :lol: 

I'm happy to spar with you guys. Put up your dukes!

@Singalion

The 2023 picture could have been airbrushed or doctored by graphics technology.

But the fat ones are real. Because if you watch that recent pride concert, she looks quite like that size.

not sure but it was in the same article and mentioned as her look now. 

No worries, Mariah Fattey ahemm Carey can easily consult Cher and Madonna on how to get back on track and slim down. 

I assume Madonna offers some Kabbalah yoga classes joined with a vegan macrobiotic diet... also...at her Hollywood mansion. 

How did Mariah say herself:

29 minutes ago, singalion said:

not sure but it was in the same article and mentioned as her look now. 

No worries, Mariah Fattey ahemm Carey can easily consult Cher and Madonna on how to get back on track and slim down. 

I assume Madonna offers some Kabbalah yoga classes joined with a vegan macrobiotic diet... also...at her Hollywood mansion. 

How did Mariah say herself:

Don't think Carey can go on diet. I think she loves good food too much.

She did go to the gym. Her workout attire was so over the top. How to exercise?🤣I

Consult Cher, the queen of plastic surgery?!🤔

6 minutes ago, singalion said:

With the difference that you won't be in the big news after excessively gaining weight...

Yes, I'm the hungry hungry hippo! 

Share Mariah's love of great food😋

3 hours ago, singalion said:

At least I m bringing some groovy vibes into this thread...and BW Forum...

😂

'Groovy' HAHAHAHAH

Really uncle sia

Who the fuck says groovy nowadays???

Can we PLEASE start a petition to BAN Singalion from BW?

He is RUINING every thread he goes on. Fucking annoying ugly uncle.

Must be some super sad loser in real life for him to come on BW every single day when nobody here likes him and his useless insights.

Also this is a super lame thread.

The fans who like Mariah will keep supporting her. Those who don't like her will never like her.

This is a GAY forum. Start a thread on Mariah's weight gain (or not) for fuck?

26 minutes ago, Guest LOL said:

'Groovy' HAHAHAHAH

Really uncle sia

Who the fuck says groovy nowadays???

Must be some super sad loser in real life for him to come on BW every single day when nobody here likes him and his useless insights.

The fans who like Mariah will keep supporting her. Those who don't like her will never like her.

This is a GAY forum. Start a thread on Mariah's weight gain (or not) for fuck?

Dear Dai Sum (Cantonese for big aunt)

I'm a fan of Carey but doesn't mean when she's fat, I must say she's slim.

Some more she displays her body in skimpy costumes. And you can see a lot of everything

It'll be better if she wore loose fitting clothes and not tight revealing ones.

Feel free to scream at all other media that carried the photos.

33 minutes ago, Guest LOL said:

I'm interested.  Where do I vote ?

Guest Mary Curry
51 minutes ago, Guest LOL said:

Hi I'm Mary Curry, the spice girl that never happened!

Since you say it's a super lame thread, but it did make you very angry 😡 to post long replies here.

If it was really lame, you would have just moved to other threads.🥱

✌️

How To Use “Groovy” In A Sentence: In-Depth Exploration

There’s no denying that language is a powerful tool, capable of expressing our thoughts, emotions, and ideas. And when it comes to adding a touch of creativity and flair to our sentences, few words can match the versatility of “groovy.” So, how exactly can we use this word in a sentence to make our writing come alive?

When used properly, “groovy” can inject a sense of coolness, enthusiasm, and even nostalgia into our sentences. It’s a word that evokes a certain vibe, a feeling of being in tune with the rhythm of life. Whether you’re describing a person, an event, or simply expressing your own state of mind, “groovy” can add a touch of personality and style to your writing.

In its most basic definition, “groovy” refers to something that is fashionable, trendy, or appealing. It implies a certain level of sophistication and an ability to effortlessly blend in with the current cultural zeitgeist. The term has also been used to describe music, fashion, art, and even people.

If you describe something as groovy, you mean that it is attractive, fashionable, or exciting.

However, it is important to note that the meaning of “groovy” has evolved over the years. While it still retains its original connotation of being fashionable and trendy, it has also taken on additional meanings in different contexts. In contemporary usage, “groovy” can also be used to describe something that is pleasing, enjoyable, or even excellent. It has become a versatile term that can be applied to a wide range of situations and experiences.

Groovy Vibes

The phrase “groovy vibes” refers to a positive and enjoyable atmosphere or energy. It suggests a feeling of harmony and happiness, often associated with a particular place, event, or group of people.

The Content Authority 2023

https://thecontentauthority.com/blog/how-to-use-groovy-in-a-sentence

Oh wow, this DJ who released the album titled Groovy Vibes in 2022 must be an old uncle also, is it?

Groovy Vibes · Dj Shizzy Party Vibes the Mix ℗ 2022 IDS Entertainment Released on: 2022-03-14

=>

Seems more that some other people and Guest trolls here are outdated old, unfashionable, not trendy and uncool guys...

Guess who seems the sour and sad loser in real life who has to come here and troll with his toxic posts? 

Guest troll, once again you hit an own goal!

Edited by singalion

Guest Ban Singalion
42 minutes ago, singalion said:

How To Use “Groovy” In A Sentence: In-Depth Exploration

There’s no denying that language is a powerful tool, capable of expressing our thoughts, emotions, and ideas. And when it comes to adding a touch of creativity and flair to our sentences, few words can match the versatility of “groovy.” So, how exactly can we use this word in a sentence to make our writing come alive?

When used properly, “groovy” can inject a sense of coolness, enthusiasm, and even nostalgia into our sentences. It’s a word that evokes a certain vibe, a feeling of being in tune with the rhythm of life. Whether you’re describing a person, an event, or simply expressing your own state of mind, “groovy” can add a touch of personality and style to your writing.

In its most basic definition, “groovy” refers to something that is fashionable, trendy, or appealing. It implies a certain level of sophistication and an ability to effortlessly blend in with the current cultural zeitgeist. The term has also been used to describe music, fashion, art, and even people.

If you describe something as groovy, you mean that it is attractive, fashionable, or exciting.

However, it is important to note that the meaning of “groovy” has evolved over the years. While it still retains its original connotation of being fashionable and trendy, it has also taken on additional meanings in different contexts. In contemporary usage, “groovy” can also be used to describe something that is pleasing, enjoyable, or even excellent. It has become a versatile term that can be applied to a wide range of situations and experiences.

Groovy Vibes

The phrase “groovy vibes” refers to a positive and enjoyable atmosphere or energy. It suggests a feeling of harmony and happiness, often associated with a particular place, event, or group of people.

The Content Authority 2023

https://thecontentauthority.com/blog/how-to-use-groovy-in-a-sentence

Oh wow, this DJ who released the album titled Groovy Vibes in 2022 must be an old uncle also, is it?

Groovy Vibes · Dj Shizzy Party Vibes the Mix ℗ 2022 IDS Entertainment Released on: 2022-03-14

=>

Seems more that some other people and Guest trolls here are outdated old, unfashionable, not trendy and uncool guys...

Guess who seems the sour and sad loser in real life who has to come here and troll with his toxic posts? 

Guest troll, once again you hit an own goal!

OMG MAKE THIS UNCLE STOP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Guest Vice Gurl
10 hours ago, doncoin said:

Regardless of what you think of Mariah, you cannot deny the inspiration she has for other people trying to emulate her. 

Well, I did enjoy her bitch fights with Nicki Minaj on the show you displayed.

Something so many of us do here. :lol: 

• 8 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.