Male HQ

Mariah Carey puts on massive weight gain

Guest mcma

9 hours ago, singalion said:

The best is that that Guest outed himself as the true annoying (probably ugly) Old Uncle, because who would know Maria Carey and still follow this aging pop starlet's every move... until 2024...

Carey's great time was 1990 to 1995, therefore you can guess the approximate age of this Guest. If at Carey's peak he was 25y then now he is around the same age as Carey... 55 - 65... = Old uncle... ha ha.

Carey is a starlet in the retirement age and same as Madonna or Lady G, fast aging pop stars...

Let's move on.

Maria Carey...  I probably heard this name before,  but never associated her with a face, a body or a voice.  I pay attention to singers like Enrico Caruso, Maria Callas, Margaret Price, ... Carlos Gardel.  These singers don't have an age.  Because they are IMORTAL,  like my friends the classical music composers. 

9 hours ago, Guest Mary Carry said:

Of course you wouldn't know Mariah Carey. You are a dumb old man in his 70s who suffers from verbal diarrhea. 

And also a wannabe writer. Go and be a real one while there's still time.

You are wrong!  I am not in my 70s.  I was in my 70s,  ha ha. 

We are different.  While you cry about some posters you dislike,  neither you nor other Guests perturb my peaceful mind.  Instead, you give me some material to exercise my "writing experience".  

Guest Mary Carry

@Steve5380

You mentioned to @Singalion guests have everything to hide while members like you don't. I find myself smiling at the duplicity.

So your information is real? Your nick/ handle @stebe5380 is your real name? 😜 

Why do members who hide behind profiles consider themselves more legitimate than guests?

One can use someone's else penis picture and claim that penis is his. 

Mariah is not from your generation. I won't fault you for not knowing her. Just like I don't bother with Adele with her rolling around.

3 hours ago, Guest Mary Carry said:

@Steve5380

You mentioned to @Singalion guests have everything to hide while members like you don't. I find myself smiling at the duplicity.

So your information is real? Your nick/ handle @stebe5380 is your real name? 😜 

Why do members who hide behind profiles consider themselves more legitimate than guests?

One can use someone's else penis picture and claim that penis is his. 

Mariah is not from your generation. I won't fault you for not knowing her. Just like I don't bother with Adele with her rolling around.

stebe is not a real name.  The name is Steve.  And even "Steve5380" cannot be a real name.  Names don't include numbers,  ha ha.

The higher legitimacy of members over guests is not in the accuracy of the profiles, but in the consistency of their identities. There is only one @singalion in BW, no one else can post with this name.   A Guest has zero identity, because no matter what complicated the name you choose, anyone can post with the same name.  A member's name is unique and cannot be copied.

It does not matter which generation Maria is from,  I don't follow pop stars like her.  But I follow artists who are more recent than your generation.

Guest Mary Carry
2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

stebe is not a real name.  The name is Steve.  And even "Steve5380" cannot be a real name.  Names don't include numbers,  ha ha.

The higher legitimacy of members over guests is not in the accuracy of the profiles, but in the consistency of their identities. There is only one @singalion in BW, no one else can post with this name.   A Guest has zero identity, because no matter what complicated the name you choose, anyone can post with the same name.  A member's name is unique and cannot be copied.

It does not matter which generation Maria is from,  I don't follow pop stars like her.  But I follow artists who are more recent than your generation.

There was some talk on BW about why members need to post as guests.

Also the mod also comments on which posts are coming from whom

Since there is an option to post as a guest, then I don't see what is all this fuss from you and 🦁.

Follow whoever whatever you want. But you probably idolize yourself the most.

But for posting at a thread on Maria Carey nobody requires to post from a Guest Account.

It's not a thread where you share your deepest sex secrets...

Posting under a Guest appearance simply reflects your aim to attack and troll behind the veil of a Guest post...

Guest Mary Carry
3 hours ago, singalion said:

But for posting at a thread on Maria Carey nobody requires to post from a Guest Account.

Posting under a Guest appearance simply reflects your aim to attack and troll behind the veil of a Guest post...

My, My, My Delilah!

You are a deceiver.

You use your member account to always come and attack me and then you act sanctimonious? Ho Ho Ho the "great" lion

So what does it make you? A lying, smug, delusional and a person of dubious character. 

I think you got nothing better to do. Always lording it over others at BW. With your answers copied from Google aways trying to sound so knowledgeable.

Instead of being queen here, you are detested and despised by many.

Good that you have a member account. So we all know only to despise that person called @Singalion.

If a thread on something as trivial as Mariah can bother you, it shows you don't have a life.

Get one. 

7 hours ago, Guest Mary Carry said:

There was some talk on BW about why members need to post as guests.

Also the mod also comments on which posts are coming from whom

Since there is an option to post as a guest, then I don't see what is all this fuss from you and 🦁.

Follow whoever whatever you want. But you probably idolize yourself the most.

Yes, there are many members who despise the Guests and don't want anything to do with them.  I on the contrary have nothing against guests, I think that they add some "spice" to the forum.  But I also recognize their weakness while I don't hold any bad feelings towards them. And I don't hold any bad feelings towards you. Keep posting and giving me some fun and typing practice responding to you.  :) 

And yes, I idolize myself a little, something called self-esteem.  But not too much.  I recognize my extensive ignorance and insignificance.  I idolize much more some other people for their outstanding qualities.

1 hour ago, Guest Mary Carry said:

My, My, My Delilah!

You are a deceiver.

You use your member account to always come and attack me and then you act sanctimonious? Ho Ho Ho the "great" lion

So what does it make you? A lying, smug, delusional and a person of dubious character. 

I think you got nothing better to do. Always lording it over others at BW. With your answers copied from Google aways trying to sound so knowledgeable.

Instead of being queen here, you are detested and despised by many.

Good that you have a member account. So we all know only to despise that person called @Singalion.

If a thread on something as trivial as Mariah can bother you, it shows you don't have a life.

Get one. 

I think your Delilah is wrong.  (  BTW, what is your "Delilah"? )

You are free to think what you want.  But I don't find DECEPTION in @singalion, and I have dealt with him for many years.  Yes, he likes to contradict and his sincerity might hurt,  but he gives no sign that he has any need to deceive, lie, be smug, delusional.  Controversy can be the fuel that keeps interesting, challenging conversations running.

Wouldn't it be boring if we all keep "praying to the BW choir"?   But the fixed identity of a member gives you the ability to despise him.  It is difficult to despise a guest, since he can be any of the 8 billion humans in existence!  :lol: 

Guest Wrong forum
9 hours ago, singalion said:

if you only want to talk to members, there is a forum for that. Bye bye. 

1 hour ago, Guest Wrong forum said:

if you only want to talk to members, there is a forum for that. Bye bye. 

Why is a thread necessary if it is a fact that Maria Carey put on massive weight ??   Someone here was planning to marry Maria Carey, and needs to be warned about this ?? Besides her followers, isn't this only Maria Carey's business ??  Bye bye.

Guest Mary Carry
9 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I think your Delilah is wrong.  (  BTW, what is your "Delilah"? )

You are free to think what you want.  But I don't find DECEPTION in @singalion, and I have dealt with him for many years.  Yes, he likes to contradict and his sincerity might hurt,  but he gives no sign that he has any need to deceive, lie, be smug, delusional.  Controversy can be the fuel that keeps interesting, challenging conversations running.

Wouldn't it be boring if we all keep "praying to the BW choir"?   But the fixed identity of a member gives you the ability to despise him.  It is difficult to despise a guest, since he can be any of the 8 billion humans in existence!  :lol: 

I'll stick to my opinion about this weasel of a lion.

As one Guest noted @Singalion also post as Guest Disclose Yourself. 

Of all the people here, only you and that lion like to come and harass me.

Attacking others online does not make you or lion interesting posters.  Just shows your mean and ungracious nature.

Guest Mary Carry
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Why is a thread necessary if it is a fact that Maria Carey put on massive weight ??   Someone here was planning to marry Maria Carey, and needs to be warned about this ?? Besides her followers, isn't this only Maria Carey's business ??  Bye bye.

If this thread on Carey does not interest you why do you insist on bleating here, black sheep?

If you are aiming for an award, you are in the same category as @singalion. Most hated persons.

Get lost @stripclub5380. Oops! That's an honest mistake. Should be @steve3250 or 5380?

16 minutes ago, Guest Mary Carry said:

I'll stick to my opinion about this weasel of a lion.

As one Guest noted @Singalion also post as Guest Disclose Yourself. 

Of all the people here, only you and that lion like to come and harass me.

Attacking others online does not make you or lion interesting posters.  Just shows your mean and ungracious nature.

I apologize if I made you feel that I harass you.  This is not my intention.  It is just my fingers that download my thoughts onto the keyboard.  You are such a darling.

Guest Mary Carry
21 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I apologize if I made you feel that I harass you.  This is not my intention.  It is just my fingers that download my thoughts onto the keyboard.  You are such a darling.

I also let my fingers download my thoughts on the keyboard.

Here goes:

GET LOST. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE. 

12 hours ago, Guest Mary Carry said:

I also let my fingers download my thoughts on the keyboard.

Here goes:

GET LOST. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE. 

Ohhh...  after you cried so pitiful about "lion" and me harassing you,  now you come with your own SUPER HARASSING ????

You have no credibility!   It does not matter, I already didn't give you any before.  :lol:

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Mary Carry
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Ohhh...  after you cried so pitiful about "lion" and me harassing you,  now you come with your own SUPER HARASSING ????

You have no credibility!   It does not matter, I already didn't gave you any before.  :lol:

GET LOST. Your skin is way too thick, just like your head. 

I don't need confirmation from a person with no integrity like you.

Even if you don't have any respect for others, do have some respect for yourself.

People tell you to leave and you still want to stay and blabber like some drunk fool. You think your imaginary  fan base will treasure your words?

Guest Mary Carry
21 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Guest Mary Carey...  Zzzzzz...   Your posts are TOO DUMB to answer. 

Yes, because you are brainless zombie. 

My posts are too dumb to answer, but YOU ANSWERED ANYWAY. :lol:  :lol: :lol: 

YOU REALLY LOVE THE SOUND OF YOUR OWN VOICE. Or rather your words on the thread. See what I MEAN WHEN YOU IDOLIZE YOURSELF THE MOST?

You must be a lonely old lady. WHERE'S YOUR OLD BOYFRIEND? RAN AWAY?

Keep posting and let us all laugh at you :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Guest Mary Carry said:

Yes, because you are brainless zombie. 

My posts are too dumb to answer, but YOU ANSWERED ANYWAY. :lol:  :lol: :lol: 

YOU REALLY LOVE THE SOUND OF YOUR OWN VOICE. Or rather your words on the thread. See what I MEAN WHEN YOU IDOLIZE YOURSELF THE MOST?

You must be a lonely old lady. WHERE'S YOUR OLD BOYFRIEND? RAN AWAY?

Keep posting and let us all laugh at you :lol: 

Another of your posts TOO DUMB to answer.  But I don't care,  and I don't care if you laugh at me. :) 

But this idiocy is now going on for too long.  We should not spam the forum !!

Guest U Stoopid
12 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Another of your posts TOO DUMB to answer.  But I don't care,  and I don't care if you laugh at me. :) 

You are Dumb and Dumber

Dumb enough to answer once

Dumber enough to answer twice.

You don't care? You sure do! You keep posting. So you are the idiotic idiot! :lol: 

Guest Last word
6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

it’s very sad to keep trying to have the last word… stop spamming and answering thank you 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.