Male HQ

Ten men Club (TMC)

shyboy23

Visited TMC for 1st time last Saturday. As a btm, hard to find tops as there are many btms there. Anyhow very interesting patrons. Saw a bangla guy (presumably) getting sucked near the level 4 entrance in brightly lit pathway. Quote a no of audience gathered around and watched them haha. The Malay guy was effortlessly doing balls deep deepthroat to him. Envy him as I can't deepthroat due to gag reflex. Also there was a guy on all fours with door open so kinky of him! Will def visit again

Edited by guess tmc
1 hour ago, guess tmc said:

Visited TMC for 1st time last Saturday. As a btm, hard to find tops as there are many btms there. Anyhow very interesting patrons. Saw a bangla guy (presumably) getting sucked near the level 4 entrance in brightly lit pathway. Quote a no of audience gathered around and watched them haha. The Malay guy was effortlessly doing balls deep deepthroat to him. Envy him as I can't deepthroat due to gag reflex. Also there was a guy on all fours with door open so kinky of him! Will def visit again

How to tell by sight if they're bottom? 

I do see some always covering their cock with hands like as tho the bird bird will fly away if not covered

4 minutes ago, horchew said:

How to tell by sight if they're bottom? 

I do see some always covering their cock with hands like as tho the bird bird will fly away if not covered

If they like are too cute,they are btm.if they are hunky and hot,they are top.😆

On 7/9/2024 at 3:54 PM, horhorfun said:

If they like are too cute,they are btm.if they are hunky and hot,they are top.😆

Not true at all. Seen lots of hunky, beefy macho guys wanting to be fucked. U'll be surprised how the macho, masculinity immediately disappeared and they turn all sissy, moaning more feminine than a female, when they're being penetrated

On 7/9/2024 at 1:51 PM, guess tmc said:

How do you even know if someone is top?  Is there a system that I am not aware of. Most just seem to want to stand around. 

On 7/9/2024 at 3:51 PM, horhorfun said:

The crowd in tmc has become diversed.

And some got real attitude. Some one almost broke Mr arm off when I brushed against them in the dark. I always let people grope and gently move away if I not interested. No need to be rude. We all you g once and we all grow old (hopefully). 

23 hours ago, horchew said:

Not true at all. Seen lots of hunky, beefy macho guys wanting to be fucked. U'll be surprised how the macho, masculinity immediately disappeared and they turn all sissy, moaning more feminine than a female, when they're being penetrated

agreed, just give off alpha top vibes and many hunks have fallen to my fuck. a lot of them are even more babe than pure bottoms

Edited by Looking to rent
9 hours ago, Rice60640 said:

And some got real attitude. Some one almost broke Mr arm off when I brushed against them in the dark. I always let people grope and gently move away if I not interested. No need to be rude. We all you g once and we all grow old (hopefully). 

I totally agree - there’s a minority of guys who are extremely rude and slap your hands lol - it’s so ridiculous - I have had people touch me who I’m not interested in, just have to move their hands away and shake your head - those who reflectively slap people’s hands as if they were flies on belachan just show they are no better than belachan 😹. Maybe they should stay at home lol

Edited by gamcubmelb
On 7/11/2024 at 7:36 PM, gamcubmelb said:

I totally agree - there’s a minority of guys who are extremely rude and slap your hands lol - it’s so ridiculous - I have had people touch me who I’m not interested in, just have to move their hands away and shake your head - those who reflectively slap people’s hands as if they were flies on belachan just show they are no better than belachan 😹. Maybe they should stay at home lol

There are times when i reject not so nice as they are very clingy after multiple rejections. I usually just tap their hands if not interested. But sometimes i had uncles not very polite just grope my dick or nips. Which im annoyed too. 

Yea those annoying ones who can’t take a clear no - needs a more firm clip, but I am talking about those who slap away at first touch lol - have seen many of those.

have also experienced insistent ones and have had to hold their hand and move it away! It really just needs people to be a bit less rude and bit more ‘zi dong’ lol

On 7/6/2024 at 9:18 PM, HubertBB said:

Planning to go when I visit Singapore in August. Hope there are some top guys there

You can try keybox and ten men club I find rather decent place and nice crowd.

On 7/17/2024 at 3:54 PM, Kye said:

wow last night i was about to leave about 745pm got 2 really pretty fem boys came in, one have a long golden hair one is short bob hair style... any one knows them? the short hair one really have a yummy body...

Have femboys there? Thought more chubs/chasers

On 7/17/2024 at 3:54 PM, Kye said:

wow last night i was about to leave about 745pm got 2 really pretty fem boys came in, one have a long golden hair one is short bob hair style... any one knows them? the short hair one really have a yummy body...

What happened to them? haha

Heading to TMC now to c c look look for nice hard top.

Looking for the slim tanned guy that I fucked ytd ard 1845. I saw u when i enter lvl 3 maze. We both seen each other before and played before. Ytd we both reached not long and got each other. We kiss and caressed at the corridor for awhile n proceed to the room where u lick n played my nips and sucked my hard dick. I proceed to lick n rim u before i lube up my hardon. I entered u v slow as u are tight. After I entered fully, i began to thrust u till u moan loudly. After 10mins of fucking, u moan out v loud and i saw ur loads spurt out on ur belly. I speed up my thrusting and burst my load on u too. If u here, let me know as I really wanna know u in person. U hv a nice ass to fuck.