Male HQ

Ten men Club (TMC)

shyboy23

6 hours ago, yeepi said:

Planned to drop by to experience the fun you guys are talking about some day. Any advise on how to engage or be part of the action? 

don't be shy, the worst thing that can happen is they say no.

just approach and ask, but do not be aggressive or annoying if people have already said no

leave your dignity at the front door

most people are too worried about what other people might think, might get labelled a slut, or desperate, whatever, and as a result they miss out on what could've been

( i know, i know, easier said than done.  i'm guilty of it myself)

4 hours ago, And then said:

don't be shy, the worst thing that can happen is they say no.

just approach and ask, but do not be aggressive or annoying if people have already said no

most people are too worried about what other people might think, might get labelled a slut, or desperate, whatever, and as a result they miss out on what could've been

( i know, i know, easier said than done.  i'm guilty of it myself)

Good piece of advise! I hope it would be a good first experience visiting in due time 

4 hours ago, And then said:

Well said, just open up your minds, mouth (and tongue) and legs (if applicable), enjoy and express your pleasure by moaning as loud as you want, the sounds of appreciation would motivate the other party to work all their best on you. 

but, do play safe - extreme fun session can be consequential. 

15 hours ago, Malabird said:

Well said, just open up your minds, mouth (and tongue) and legs (if applicable), enjoy and express your pleasure by moaning as loud as you want, the sounds of appreciation would motivate the other party to work all their best on you. 

The last line sounds scary, like diseases are very common there 😂

On 9/28/2024 at 2:03 PM, yeepi said:

The last line sounds scary, like diseases are very common there 😂

Nobody can be sure 

I know of a bottom enjoying raw penetration several times in two years in sauna and his regular blood test was safe, 

i know of another high income PMET tested HIV positive and yet he continues to go sauna and enjoying raw. He said, this is a circular games, pass on to others in the place where he believes he got it from. 

so, consequences are a matter of choice and by luck. 🤨😜

Edited by Malabird
On 9/27/2024 at 10:34 PM, Malabird said:

I found those TOPs together open the  bottom's legs far apart FORCEFULLY very sexy. I enjoyed that experience by moaning ... arosing orgy sexual activity to climax 

On 9/28/2024 at 6:01 PM, Malabird said:

Nobody can be sure 

I know of a bottom enjoying raw penetration several times in two years in sauna and his regular blood test was safe, 

i know of another high income PMET tested HIV positive and yet he continues to go sauna and enjoying raw. He said, this is a circular games, pass on to others in the place where he believes he got it from. 

so, consequences are a matter of choice and by luck. 🤨😜

You know and you didn't report to authority or stopped him… giving me an ick 

11 hours ago, Hornynsf123 said:

You know and you didn't report to authority or stopped him… giving me an ick 

its what he said versus evident which nobody has.

is he the only one who does it? Many might be positive but don’t bother to check and tests, or they don’t wish to know too.

health risks in visiting sauna is voluntary, anyone of legal age has the capacity for self determination. 

anyone can also catch other curable std from wild fun when cruising, do you want to do policing on them too ? 

Edited by Malabird
10 hours ago, Malabird said:

its what he said versus evident which nobody has.

is he the only one who does it? Many might be positive but don’t bother to check and tests, or they don’t wish to know too.

health risks in visiting sauna is voluntary, anyone of legal age has the capacity for self determination. 

anyone can also catch other curable std from wild fun when cruising, do you want to do policing on them too ? 

No you don’t geddit, the fact that he told you and you endorsed him spreading to people is insane bruh. 

Let’s not talk about other people that has std and HIV because you are right we wouldn't know.

Come on man…

1 hour ago, Hornynsf123 said:

No you don’t geddit, the fact that he told you and you endorsed him spreading to people is insane bruh. 

Let’s not talk about other people that has std and HIV because you are right we wouldn't know.

Come on man…

endorsement ? Who am I to endorse or disapprove another adults’s self decision. 

if you are so righteous, instead of criticising , why don’t you walk the talk and take action against those going to sauna, or you can start a petition to ban others whom you deem dangerous. 

Unnecessary and meaningless arguments…. Stop replying you, we all have better things to do. 😄

Edited by Malabird
3 hours ago, Malabird said:

endorsement ? Who am I to endorse or disapprove another adults’s self decision. 

if you are so righteous, instead of criticising , why don’t you walk the talk and take action against those going to sauna, or you can start a petition to ban others whom you deem dangerous. 

Unnecessary and meaningless arguments…. Stop replying you, we all have better things to do. 😄

Damn selfish.

If he told u he’s undetectable and practices safe sex then that’s fine but let me requote with what you’ve just said.

“He continues to go sauna and enjoying raw. He said, this is a circular games, pass on to others in the place where he believes he got it from.“

And man decides to be neutral with that statement. Grow up and encourage the person to be responsible at least 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, Hornynsf123 said:

Damn selfish.

If he told u he’s undetectable and practices safe sex then that’s fine but let me requote with what you’ve just said.

“He continues to go sauna and enjoying raw. He said, this is a circular games, pass on to others in the place where he believes he got it from.“

And man decides to be neutral with that statement. Grow up and encourage the person to be responsible at least 🤷🏻‍♂️

A basic rule of thumb in any meaningful discussion: be reasonable, be cordial and be realistic.

we are not kids so don’t act righteous and pretend to be an ethicist without a clear actionable goal. 

This self proclaimed positive man could be just passing a remark, so would you confront him and demand his nric and next publish his name to sauna or authorities ?

Be matured and do give space to others for their situation or decision.

For you are so frightened of hiv or std, then stop all your ventures with men or demand every men you slept with or seduce to sleep with to do a test prior to presenting your body to them.  

please don’t drag and forced everyone in this page to your moral education, Mirror yourself before you fly your judgement on others. Be matured. 

dm if you want to brag on ! 😅

Edited by Malabird

I think we should just let it rest. All of us are mature enough to determine what’s right and wrong. Going out to meet/find strangers you don’t know for fun is at the risk of your own.

We all know humans are selfish in their own ways and it’s up to you to decide if you want to venture further by risking yourself being exposed to such illness and diseases. I’m sure all of you know the consequences and remember RAW IS WAR.

be cautious, be safe, be happy and be humble.

On 8/19/2024 at 8:19 AM, iwanbj said:

Saturday was good! I saw a threesome on the rooftop, and a blowbang with 4 cummers on 4th floor. Got to suck 2 nice cocks but one of them pulled out and cum on my leg, such a waste. The second guy was really juicy and came all over my tongue and face. Yummy! I left the cum on until I showered and left. Was greedy for more facials but everyone seemed to be leaving hahahaha 

Really serious question, and no offence.

How do you protect yourself from STD?

PreP, I believe, works only on HIV virus.

Reason I ask is, I really want to suck a stranger’s cock. But I always get scared.

was there on Sunday, petty crowded, only lower lockers available. The staff were very busy cleaning the lockers whenever someone check out and cleaning the steam room. The place is not bad. in terms of cleanliness.  A couple of guys were so open, BJ in the "toast" box. Come on guys, it is bright and people can see from outside.

Happen to saw a malay twink hanging around and pull him into the room. Initially he only wanted light fun, slowly as I kiss, licked, suck and finger him.....he asked me to put on a condom.  

Got to go real slow and easy as he was tight.

1 hour ago, LeL9 said:

was there on Sunday, petty crowded, only lower lockers available. The staff were very busy cleaning the lockers whenever someone check out and cleaning the steam room. The place is not bad. in terms of cleanliness.  A couple of guys were so open, BJ in the "toast" box. Come on guys, it is bright and people can see from outside.

Happen to saw a malay twink hanging around and pull him into the room. Initially he only wanted light fun, slowly as I kiss, licked, suck and finger him.....he asked me to put on a condom.  

Toast box?

15 hours ago, LeL9 said:

Obviously those who do in the sauna knows ppl can see. They don't mind why should you mind. 

On 10/12/2024 at 11:52 PM, aftereightme said:

exactly. a few times, I even saw gays sucking cocks at locker area openly for all to see ... I admire their bravery and openess ... hence, I learned from them ...

Once i even got fucked at the locker area. 

I’ve heard about the Ten Men Club, and it sounds like an excellent place to hang out. Finding a spot to chill with friends and share laughs is always lovely. The vibe there must be pretty laid-back, which is great for just kicking back and enjoying the moment.