Male HQ

To.All Bottoms, How Long Are You Able To Keep A Load Or Loads In The Butthole?

Hole4use

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to have a regular and exclusive Dom top partner for a few years; ended in 2020 during covid year. We only met about every 5-8 weeks, for between 6-8 hrs each time. So we would both be v horny and he would be full of cum. He would fk me bareback and balls deep 3-5x (shower rest drink and chat in between), and I would also use a lot of lube. The sex was v hot BUT I do remember that afterwards I would leak cum and lube for the next 2-3 days, the next day especially. So for 2 days I would only fart sitting on a toilet bowl because otherwise I would likely wet my undies. That's the annoying and inconvenient price to pay. 

Now the weird part is that sometimes, not always but often enough, between 1-2 weeks later I would have a cum/lube leakage. It’s unmistakably a cum/lube mix because of the colour and smell, and even the touch of it. Somehow, my rectum retains it somewhere, maybe about a teaspoon amount. I never understood that at all. So weird. 

On 12/21/2023 at 6:10 PM, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

For me I very sayang the ones I fuck haha so I just ask them keep one day or half day sometimes it just a turn on to see your btms cums come out from that yummy 🤤 cute ass the bigger the better. 

U can use butt plug or ass stretcher so nice to see...I just love big butts can u imagine such a hardon looking those wearing compression doing squats? Hehe why so sexy babe? Don't make your Master DOM abang conda hard 😂

Also nice to have mutuals tops to fuck mutuals btms or mutual groups fuck btms lots of stuff can be done haha 

Nevertheless as I always mention safety cleaning top priority (make sure clean sex toys before use) if u use sex toys etc... always have ready condom & lube sachets with u haha can do even anywhere n outdoor haha 

Nice advice. Do add me as friend. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/28/2023 at 6:51 PM, Hole4use said:

A Question For All The Btms Out There, How Long Are U Able To Keep In Load Or Loads In The Butthole ? 

Discussion plus lab session ? 😘

6 minutes ago, Malabird said:

For horny top to try it out on any willing hungry bottom 

Elaborate pls...