Male HQ

What Are Some Of The Weirdest Places That You Done Anal At ? Or Having Sex At ?

Hole4use

1 hour ago, MlyCrosser78 said:

Well not so sure its the wierdest place but done it. A place where most foreign workers chilled at night. I did post it years ago and i still go there to be laid.

So Where Is This Place ?

In Singapore none is weirdest but interesting 😂 

Yet again u need to trust the person if u wanna try extreme outdoor adventure no question just follow play then ask later 😂 don't waste those hungry hard horny moments..or eventually spoil the mood...trust the ones who bring u for some wild adventure didn't u want that awesome experiences?

Less talk follow the master Dom daddy get it done then ask anything u want haha 😂

Remember it is holidays season...save that ego n be attentive to the surrounding for me I don't mind if it is crowded or no one or less crowd it just turn me on... 😂 some like it some dont (insecure overthinking blah2) haha 😂

2 hours ago, fetish69 said:

Few months ago, I know a guy and we been chatting as due to my irregular working hours doesn't permit us to meet for hot session. We have similar fetish finally we able to meet but it was rather late it was 1am in the morning after we had car fun near Pasir Ris park as we sit around in the car after hot session. Suddenly I had another on he suggests outdoor fun he suggested we go in to the trail walk and do it in the middle of the trail. Before we walk in we spray insect repellent which i have it in my car as i love car fun and outdoor fun. We reach the place it was pitch dark but we still can see the path as it was full moon so we can see where go. 

We stop at the middle straight away he kneels down and begged me to fuck as he had not enough of it from the first round. After the Jungle juice X kick in my cock ragging hard i just ramp him and fuck as hard as he wants my sweat was dripping as i ramp all he does is moan like a little slut who never had enough as i fuck him for another hour and breed the second round. After i pulled out he suck and clean my cock as usual my cock gets this slut let finish off at the tower nearby no doubt, we hear all eerie story since out lust overcome the eerie story. We swap undies he wore my thong and i wear his g-string. We hold our short and t-shirt and began walk to the tower. We climb up to the top floor surprisingly as we reach the top floor we saw few used condoms still fresh I just someone must be here before. AS we at the top we hug kiss and do what I used to instead finish off with one end up 3 rounds by than our session till early morning around nearly 5am he wants to keep my cum in his ass to prevent he ask me to put butt plug, so it doesn't leak. We chat enjoy morning breeze than i suggest we go for breakfast at Coffee Bean at Changi airport 3 to have nice breakfast after hot raunchy session. After breakfast i send him home we end in each undies.

That's So Hot 

4 minutes ago, MDZY said:

Was talking to my ex pinoy colleague about cycling in SG and we planned a RTI on a weekend. While cycling towards ECP along TMCR, I spotted a toilet and we took a short break. As the location is in the middle of the long stretch of TMCR plus it is almost midnight, the road was pretty deserted. Maybe 2 horny mind thinks alike, as soon as I finish peeing, he kneel down and take my cock in his mouth. Perhaps due to the excitement, unload into his mouth within minutes. Along the way, we did it 2-3 times at different places during our breaks. Now, cycling with him becomes monthly affair as we try to explore different places for excitement.

Thank you for sharing, hv u been to other places that is weird or strange to do it before ?

10 minutes ago, Hole4use said:

Thank you for sharing, hv u been to other places that is weird or strange to do it before ?

Right in the middle of Green corridor, super pitch dark but damn exciting. Really need to heighten your senses, there will be joggers and cyclist at times but can be spotted at a distance which gives u enough time to move into the bushes. This is not for everyone especially if you mind the love bites from nature and you are not comfortable with wild life (esp snakes) looking at you and things from other dimension.

2 minutes ago, MDZY said:

Right in the middle of Green corridor, super pitch dark but damn exciting. Really need to heighten your senses, there will be joggers and cyclist at times but can be spotted at a distance which gives u enough time to move into the bushes. This is not for everyone especially if you mind the love bites from nature and you are not comfortable with wild life (esp snakes) looking at you and things from other dimension.

Wow...thank you for sharing!

• 3 weeks later...

Wah, mine shud be weirdest place probably. Mine at cemetery area located at the end of ubin island. Daylight some more when me and my gf both go exploring there paranormal activity,end up having pounding there on the ground between the tomb stone under the sun naked. Mine also anal sex there but not with guy,with me anal my gf only at cemetery ground. Daylight no ppl there, eerily quiet.

1 hour ago, CharlesMKz said:

Wah, mine shud be weirdest place probably. Mine at cemetery area located at the end of ubin island. Daylight some more when me and my gf both go exploring there paranormal activity,end up having pounding there on the ground between the tomb stone under the sun naked. Mine also anal sex there but not with guy,with me anal my gf only at cemetery ground. Daylight no ppl there, eerily quiet.

Adventurous sia...dun mind trying at lck for me if given chance ...haha...

On 12/23/2023 at 11:35 AM, CharlesMKz said:

I actually know which spot you're talking about hahaha nice one 

• 3 weeks later...

My ex sucked me off behind the building of Junction 10 (then called 10-mile junction). It was daytime and kind of an open space, surprising no one passed by there haha...

A couple of other weird places but I guess no fun to say it all right? Haha..

On 11/23/2023 at 9:04 AM, MlyCrosser78 said:

Well not so sure its the wierdest place but done it. A place where most foreign workers chilled at night. I did post it years ago and i still go there to be laid.

Done that as well, under a viaduct where foreign workers usually come to chill after sunset. not too sure if we are referring to the same place.. haha...

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2023 at 6:12 PM, fetish69 said:

Few months ago, I know a guy and we been chatting as due to my irregular working hours doesn't permit us to meet for hot session. We have similar fetish finally we able to meet but it was rather late it was 1am in the morning after we had car fun near Pasir Ris park as we sit around in the car after hot session. Suddenly I had another on he suggests outdoor fun he suggested we go in to the trail walk and do it in the middle of the trail. Before we walk in we spray insect repellent which i have it in my car as i love car fun and outdoor fun. We reach the place it was pitch dark but we still can see the path as it was full moon so we can see where go. 

We stop at the middle straight away he kneels down and begged me to fuck as he had not enough of it from the first round. After the Jungle juice X kick in my cock ragging hard i just ramp him and fuck as hard as he wants my sweat was dripping as i ramp all he does is moan like a little slut who never had enough as i fuck him for another hour and breed the second round. After i pulled out he suck and clean my cock as usual my cock gets this slut let finish off at the tower nearby no doubt, we hear all eerie story since out lust overcome the eerie story. We swap undies he wore my thong and i wear his g-string. We hold our short and t-shirt and began walk to the tower. We climb up to the top floor surprisingly as we reach the top floor we saw few used condoms still fresh I just someone must be here before. AS we at the top we hug kiss and do what I used to instead finish off with one end up 3 rounds by than our session till early morning around nearly 5am he wants to keep my cum in his ass to prevent he ask me to put butt plug, so it doesn't leak. We chat enjoy morning breeze than i suggest we go for breakfast at Coffee Bean at Changi airport 3 to have nice breakfast after hot raunchy session. After breakfast i send him home we end in each undies.

So hot 🥵

• 1 month later...
On 3/8/2024 at 8:26 AM, AP1987 said:

I rmb I was 19.. was fk a cd outside a restaurant after dark hour. Then realised there was a group of restaurant staff inside watching World Cup..  lol

thats WTF moment. the staffs be like which is more interesting the football match or outside match. is it a good fk? 

traveling around Greater Jakarta

Traditional Massage

On 3/10/2024 at 2:33 AM, blueduck said:

thats WTF moment. the staffs be like which is more interesting the football match or outside match. is it a good fk? 

It was damn good and I hooked. Hahaha.

• 5 months later...

Tried at coney island punggol there at beach side D I'm think, got long beach, walk with partner until a spot quiet then stay watch sea but forget about tide rising. End up stuck there cant go back pathway as sea tide blocking. Then spend time having fun on beach facing sea until low tide then manage get home back.

19 hours ago, bigboyclubsg said:

heavy vehicle carpark? though not that weird. I've always wanted to try having fun at some abandoned hdb

You can try. But be careful of the police cctv that is being installed even though is abandoned. I tried before that too. 

2 hours ago, chubby79 said:

You can try. But be careful of the police cctv that is being installed even though is abandoned. I tried before that too. 

ooo makes sense. is there an online resource that tells us which hdb flats are abandoned?

On 8/20/2024 at 3:24 PM, chubby79 said:

I tried before LCK cemetery (in the middle of the night)staircase facing road ,car,van,park toilet,cc toilet, East Coast park facing the sea. Old Tampines off road trail. Bedok reservoir water area. 

Trying LCK Cemetery In The Middle Of Night ..But Dun Think Anyone Will Dare To As Some Will Say Offending Those Deceased And Not Good To Do That. Tho I Won't Mind Trying...Haha..

Tampines industrial ave, night time alot of big heavy vehicle parking. Had some fun behind one of these before. Open air, not a person to be seen (supposedly). 

8 hours ago, Dw111 said:

Tampines industrial ave, night time alot of big heavy vehicle parking. Had some fun behind one of these before. Open air, not a person to be seen (supposedly). 

Should go up the MSCP. More quiet 

you will also see some cars having fun too. Haha

8 hours ago, Hole4use said:

Trying LCK Cemetery In The Middle Of Night ..But Dun Think Anyone Will Dare To As Some Will Say Offending Those Deceased And Not Good To Do That. Tho I Won't Mind Trying...Haha..

Well,is up to individual. But now is. Or the time to go because is 7th month. Hungry ghost. A lot of prayer activities going on. Confirm get caught 

6 hours ago, chubby79 said:

Well,is up to individual. But now is. Or the time to go because is 7th month. Hungry ghost. A lot of prayer activities going on. Confirm get caught 

Well..I dun think anyone will dare ..

On 8/22/2024 at 7:12 AM, chubby79 said:

Should go up the MSCP. More quiet 

you will also see some cars having fun too. Haha

Which one? Hahaha. I did once in a van at a mscp before. 

• 1 month later...