Male HQ

Shirtless running @ Bishan

Astroboy69

• 4 months later...

Went there signaling shirtless guy at darker area then we proceed to shower room to have a shower funπŸ™ˆcold cold at nite

On 2/2/2021 at 1:18 AM, Rabbit555 said:

Went there saw a guy shower with hard on cock inside the cubicle with half open door and sucked him dry dry.. Haha. The shower cubicle looks like balinese style

Β 

• 2 weeks later...

How anyone can seek or have thrills here at (late) night is really quite baffling β€” the whole place at night is lit up like a darn Christmas tree withΒ late night joggers and condo residents still out and about spilling all over the park and not forgetting the 24h MacDonald’s crowd nearby! 🀨

I always do my Sunday long jog from ECP Sailing club to all the way to far end of Fort Rd topples only in my compression tight, Japanese jammer, Under Armour tight boxer can be pass out and short tight, fbt short without lining for darker color and the the lighter color I just leave it usually IΒ pair it with my bright color thong or g string with my thick silicone cock ring or Hight slit Joe Synder or Mate from Korea. Most of the time I meet people want to release their testerone after long run. Is nice we can sniff each other sweaty body and gear at time we continue going somewhere as carfun in my suv.

7 hours ago, HC-B said:

How anyone can seek or have thrills here at (late) night is really quite baffling β€” the whole place at night is lit up like a darn Christmas tree withΒ late night joggers and condo residents still out and about spilling all over the park and not forgetting the 24h MacDonald’s crowd nearby! 🀨

Β 

Oh.. IΒ thought Bishan Park lights off at 10 pm ?Β  The whole park was quite dark when I walked passed.

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 3/3/2021 at 2:22 PM, LeanMature said:

Β 

Oh.. IΒ thought Bishan Park lights off at 10 pm ?Β  The whole park was quite dark when I walked passed.

Β No,Β it was stillΒ brightly lit when I went across to Teck Ghee last month.

• 2 months later...
36 minutes ago, Astroboy69 said:

Anyone running at Bishan/ lower Peirce reservoir later - gotta be sweaty, hot dripping in sweat in topless run -> chin side 175/74 here πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ and can maybe do more !? Hahahah pm if keen.Β 

Β 

I was there running yesterday.Β  Very uphill route. Sweat bucket.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Jogging in BP later - anyone? Local chin dude here 40s, 175/74.> love to sweat it out in the run;….& feel randy afterwards…..πŸ€ͺ

Β 

Love nip play. Slow sensual play. Hot & sweaty->Hehehe. Pm with stats /pic, & we can take it from there πŸ˜‰Β 

Β 

Running topless anyone???πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Jogging in BP later - anyone? Local chin dude here 40s, 175/74.> love to sweat it out in the run;….& feel randy afterwards…..πŸ€ͺ

Β 

Love nip play. Slow sensual play. Hot & sweaty->Hehehe. Pm with stats /pic, & we can take it from there πŸ˜‰Β 

Β 

On 11/21/2021 at 3:24 PM, Astroboy69 said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Unfortunately, its raining now.Β  Would usually run around that area on weekends.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...