Male HQ

NudeWorkout @10men

Tamago001

On 4/15/2024 at 8:41 AM, swimboi said:

Tried working out nude last week on a weekday afternoon. Quite hesitant at first since it was visibly day time (and yes there's the unnerving security camera), but told myself it's just like an onsen. Surprisingly there were a few people gymming at that time, though only one other was nude.

As expected, it was difficult to stay hard while working out. Had to rub it out in between sets just to look impressive in the mirror, and maybe for that added testosterone.

When I was done with the workout, a few people came over to touch me. Ended up getting edged on the bench (someone even turned up with lube). Didn't want to finish there, but I was pinned down (albeit willingly) and shot all over the floor. As a responsible gym user, I did clean up after myself. It was quite exhilarating to be exhibiting in broad daylight and to get to admire myself in my full glory in the mirror. 

Is it at Ten Men Club sauna?

On 8/17/2024 at 3:25 PM, Expired Btm Uncle said:

Never seen anyone working out there for all my visit. 

Got la..I did on last Wednesday n saw few doing it. Witnesses one bushy pubes guy laying down n doing weight carrying there. Very tempted to Bury my face on it..

Workout naked last weekend at the gym. Not too concern about the cctv there as it's still managed by the staff. More of the other patrons at the TV area that is using their phones. I suspect someone had taken a photo using his phone as when I looked up the phone was pointing towards me. Didn't want to make a fuss so I didn't pursue the matter, but better not let me see it circulating online.

I hope everyone can practice good etiquette and not take inappropriate photos. Just enjoy the view there and then. Make it a safe place so more ppl can enjoy the freedom of working out in nude. 

On 8/20/2024 at 12:57 PM, Littlebirdie said:

Workout naked last weekend at the gym. Not too concern about the cctv there as it's still managed by the staff. More of the other patrons at the TV area that is using their phones. I suspect someone had taken a photo using his phone as when I looked up the phone was pointing towards me. Didn't want to make a fuss so I didn't pursue the matter, but better not let me see it circulating online.

I hope everyone can practice good etiquette and not take inappropriate photos. Just enjoy the view there and then. Make it a safe place so more ppl can enjoy the freedom of working out in nude. 

Hopefully management let us bring in our shoes in to slap the photo takers face. Many such bustards. Wonder whats the reason to take pics of others.

CRIME OF VOYEURISM APPLIES ??

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law-articles/crime-voyeurism-singapore-penalties-defences/

OR

CRIME OF OBSCENE ACTS ??

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/PC1871?ProvIds=pr294-

best practise is for those who want to exhibit and allow others to watch or film to wear MASKS.

AND FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO RECORD SUCH OBSCENE ACTS...

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/PC1871?ProvIds=pr292-

it is punishable even if you store these materials in the cloud even if you are the only one who have access to them....

if the stuff gets circulated online..... is it Statutory Crime Prosecutable by State Prosecutor

OR 

DO YOU HAVE TO SPEND MONEY FROM YOUR OWN POCKETS TO PURSUE LEGAL ACTIONS ???

IN SG, POLICE HAVE LIMITATIONS.... DONT EXPECT THEM TO HELP YOU UNLESS YOU SPEND MONEY ON LEGALs..

Edited by highintensity1992

Same. I’ve caught someone took photos but he immediately deleted it when he realised that I was looking at him. Just be more cautious. 

On 8/31/2024 at 4:26 PM, ineedcocknow123 said:

Same. I’ve caught someone took photos but he immediately deleted it when he realised that I was looking at him. Just be more cautious. 

either you wear a FACE mask....

or the management should put up a sign to tell people to be considerate not to take pics of others !!!!

better still, everyone must surrender their Handphones at the counter.

On 8/31/2024 at 4:26 PM, ineedcocknow123 said:

he didnt delete them.... he was sending them to his telegram and every chat else laaaaaaah !!!

next time you want to WORKOUT in SKIN.... wear a stocking over your head please !!!

Stocking over head hi-res stock photography and images - Alamy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.