Male HQ

Are Straight Man Allowed In A Gay Sauna?

Guest Leibniz

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, darker90 said:

I have a straight friend who used to go to sauna. He told me he was there not for sex, because naked guys don't make him hard. The amount of attention he got as if he was some hot stuff, he found it quite addictive. He could never get the same level of validation from women, he said.

So was your straight friend "converted" (became bi) in the end? 🤔

49 minutes ago, darker90 said:

I have a straight friend who used to go to sauna. He told me he was there not for sex, because naked guys don't make him hard. The amount of attention he got as if he was some hot stuff, he found it quite addictive. He could never get the same level of validation from women, he said.

Might be an ego issue.

But honestly, I wouldn't believe him one word that he is 100% straight.

I think in reality that guy has issues to accept that he is bisexual or gay.

If he doesn't engage in anything with other guys, then what is the pleasure for the gays in the sauna?

He can also visit a popular gym and show around his body to get attention from other straight guys or even girls.

Why need to hide in a dark spot such as a gay sauna?

Guest Guess
1 hour ago, singalion said:

Might be an ego issue.

But honestly, I wouldn't believe him one word that he is 100% straight.

I think in reality that guy has issues to accept that he is bisexual or gay.

If he doesn't engage in anything with other guys, then what is the pleasure for the gays in the sauna?

He can also visit a popular gym and show around his body to get attention from other straight guys or even girls.

Why need to hide in a dark spot such as a gay sauna?

Aiyoh, you are such a "clever" boy.

The validation you keep seeking?

10 hours ago, darker90 said:

The reason why your "Straight" friend goes to the sauna is to get his nipple & dick suck and lick and if he is lucky, he might gets a lubed ass sent his way.  

He is those typical straight who are not good looking and girls don't "hew" him. Also he can't get laid, but some gays will worship him like god when he flash his horny hard dick for them to suck, etc.

So, your friend is smart but there is a danger that he might get addicted and "turned" bi or even gay.

And ya, some straights will treat gays like their "flashlight"/ musturbator and gets their dicks sucked.

Guest Guest

Yeah, an open-minded straight guy like this is very smart as he gets to enjoy the best of both worlds. Eventually marry a good girl and settle down. Hope that he will keep safe in the mean time.

If he gets addicted and becomes bi, he will lose his A+ rating as straight guys are the hottest.

On 4/2/2024 at 9:42 PM, GachiMuchi said:

And ya, some straights will treat gays like their "flashlight"/ masturbator and gets their dicks sucked.

That's right. They just want a "hands free flashlight" and nothing else.

Guest Pang
On 4/2/2024 at 11:23 AM, darker90 said:

Reminded me of a straight married colleague. He too visited gay sauna. He didn't know i m gay and brought me there. He was not interested in man sex there and will push away every hands trying to torch him. Yes, all he wanted was letting gays inside there admire his long and thick soft cock. He just love the kind of attention he got there.

Went to yunomori with him together with a few other colleagues during a company trip to bkk last year. He was the only one there who left that little towel in the locker and didn't bother to cover his cock. He just walked freely inside with his cock swinging. Those who visited Sukhumvit branch should know the rain shower outside the steam room facing one of the pool. Normally, men will face the wall under the rain shower when washing but he purposely faced his frontal nude out to those gay men in pool and taking his time washing showing off what he have below. 

He went into the sauna when I m in the pool outside the sauna. He sat down, lean back, closed his eyes and relax with both his legs spread opened. Can see his cock dangling down the edge of the bench. Not long, 2 gays went in (drooling on his cock). He didn't even bother to open his eyes to see who entered the sauna. A few mins later, he opened his eyes, stood up amd left the sauna. He saw me sitting on the chair next to the pool relaxing and join me.

He is really a great exhibitionism. If I have a great asset like him, I will too show off.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.