Male HQ

Video: Singapore's first AI-generated LGBT song

7 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Very nice. Thanks for trying.  But where is the "intelligence" of AI?   Surely the majority of BW members can tell a much more interesting  "Singapore LGBT history".

Thank you. Unfortunately, the free website that allows you to make  AI-generated music of any genre limits the song length to two minutes. If there were no limit, one could include more details about all the salient events in Singapore's LGBT history. :)

Guest Just Saying
Just now, Guest Just Saying said:

Theme is relatable but the song and music probably not youngster cup of tea?

I stay corrected.  I mean the song is relatable, but music seems....."old"?

On 3/25/2024 at 9:08 AM, Guest Just Saying said:

I stay corrected.  I mean the song is relatable, but music seems....."old"?

Not as old as the music I listen to,  from hundreds of years ago.  :lol:   Music that is very very old, yet immortal.  Today, young gays still fall in love with ancient music like the one from J. S. Bach and earlier...

Guest Off topic again
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Not as old as the music I listen to,  from hundreds of years ago.  :lol:   Music that is very very old, yet immortal.  Today, young gays still fall in love with ancient music like the one from J. S. Bach and earlier...

once again, just talking about yourself and derailing the topic with completely irrelevant details 

11 hours ago, Guest Off topic again said:

once again, just talking about yourself and derailing the topic with completely irrelevant details 

Once again, your malicious post is completely off topic.  Topic which is about songs, music LGBTs listen to.  For which I wrote that today's young gays still fall in love with ancient music, like the one from J. S. Bach.  I'll bet that they prefer this music to any AI generated sounds.

I'll bet that if I would have let AI answer your malicious post, it would have been full of strong recriminations.  But I am a kind person, so my response is only mild.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.