Male HQ

Male only gym

Hi guys, hope you are doing well.

When I was living in Singapore, I went to one of the small private gym that is only for men (only certain hours on Sat or Sun, not quite remember) and you can wear underwear only or be naked in the gym.

I understand that it might be done by a guy who rent the whole gym (for few hour) and we pay him the entrace fees so that we can workout naked in the gym.

Please will anyone of you let me know if this is still happening? If yes, will you please share the details? Thank you.

Glasses guy

Gyms in gay saunas 

8 hours ago, kennethhost said:

Hi guys, hope you are doing well.

When I was living in Singapore, I went to one of the small private gym that is only for men (only certain hours on Sat or Sun, not quite remember) and you can wear underwear only or be naked in the gym.

I understand that it might be done by a guy who rent the whole gym (for few hour) and we pay him the entrace fees so that we can workout naked in the gym.

Please will anyone of you let me know if this is still happening? If yes, will you please share the details? Thank you.

Gay saunas yes. 

And those who offered their home gym I thought that is common. Most is those who live in condo or private or HDB 

Cameras r everywhere either u travel play or get invited or discreetly at someone place. 

P.S: u no need to be a PT to get invited or play..it is all about the chemistry vibe n connection...just get naked n workout haha in fact I think our body r way much better then them...

• 6 months later...