Male HQ

GM Vs Horny Crazy Immature Guy Darren who got banned!

12 hours ago, G_M said:

The main forum is meant for discussion not for you to post your hookups.

1 warning point.

YOU HAVE BEEN BAN FOR anyhow ban NO REASON, TAKE DOWN GM MODERATOR AND TAKE DOWN THIS WHOLE WEBSITE. Fucking useless MODERATOR 

GM SHOULD BE TAKE DOWN AS MODERTOR ASKING HIM BEFORE FOR THE REASON HE JUST BAN IT FOR NO REASON. HE BAN ME ONCE I WOULD PROTEST FOR BAN HIM AND TAKE THE WEBSITE DOWN. STOP BANNING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON AND DONT REPLY FOR REASON, GM IS SUCH A PUSSY WHEN ASKING FOR A REASON AND NO LOGIC WHEN HE REPLY BACK

Guest GM MOM IS A HOOKER
15 minutes ago, G_M said:

Hello Idiot Darren592. this is not your forum.

If you buay song, go start your own forum.

We don't need idiot like you who can't follow simple rules. 

Now Fuck OFF and don't come back!

Unless you damn thick skin and cannot live without BW.

WELL HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE ,  AT LEAST IM OUT OF THIS WEBSITE NOT LIKE YOU THICK SKIN ANYHOW BAN PEOPLE NO REASON. You should ban yourself see how you feel ASSHOLE CUNT HOPE YOUR MOM GET HOOK BY SOMEONE

Guest GM IDIOT CUNT
22 minutes ago, G_M said:

Hello Idiot Darren592. this is not your forum.

If you buay song, go start your own forum.

We don't need idiot like you who can't follow simple rules. 

Now Fuck OFF and don't come back!

Unless you damn thick skin and cannot live without BW.

THERE HAVE SO MANY PRRFECT WEBSITE TO BE THERE WHY NEED TO BE WITH HERE FOR CREATE ACCOUNT AND BAN FOR NO REASON? ONLY YOUR DOG COCK IS THICK SKIN, HOPE DOG FUCK YOUR HOLE

Shameless. Can't live without BW.

Like you said, go to those other "Perfect website" which you don't have to sign up.

You are banned because you cannot follow rule and are rude. 

Didn't your parents teach you manners or are you an orphan?

Why come back here? Miss me ah?

Grow some balls lah, Go and don't come back.

Guest GM DOGS
43 minutes ago, G_M said:

Shameless. Can't live without BW.

Like you said, go to those other "Perfect website" which you don't have to sign up.

You are banned because you cannot follow rule and are rude. 

Didn't your parents teach you manners or are you an orphan?

Why come back here? Miss me ah?

Grow some balls lah, Go and don't come back.

FIRST OF ALL WHAT GOOD ABOUT YOUR WEBSITE? At least I’m out of here, FIRSTLY YOU HAD NO IDEA WHY YOU BANNING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON? You ban for no REASON AND CALL ME RUDE? Plus I DONT EVEN SAY AND BAD THINGS IN THE FIRST PLACE

Guest GM FUCKER

IF YOU WANT TO TAKE IT SERIOUSLY, this website should not be here in the first place , I HATE THIS WEBSITE BECAUSE OF YOUR BANNING ANYHOW,  IF YOU NEVER ANYHOW BAN PROPLE HOW CAN PEOPLE RUDE TO YOU? LOGICCCALLLLL!! SLEEPY MODERATOR

Guest GM ATTENTION SICKER

BY THE WAY WHY YOU KEEP POSTING FACEBOOK LINK? Lack of people notice you? OR LACK OF FRIENDS? GM IDIOT MODERATOR ATTENTION SICKER

Guest FUCK GM

I come BACK HERE IS TO PROTEST FOR THIS WEBSITE TO TAKE DOWN, MISS YOU? I would miss your mother CUNT

Guest GM PIG

YOU MESS WITH THE WRONG GUY, when the website was polite dude. GO REFLEX YOUR ASS, FACE THE WALL AND SMASH YOUR FUCKING IDIOT HEAD AND BRAIN 

Guest FUCK GM

YOU ARE FIRED GM YOU SHOULD NOT DO AS AN IDIOT MOERATOR WHEN NO ONE WAS RUDE FIRST, THIS WILL NOT END UNTILL YOU APOLOGIES 

Guest GET A LIFE GM

EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW WHY IM NOT RUDE IN THE FIRST PLACE AFTER I SEEN A BAN FOR NO REASON, THEY HAVE THE SAME FEELING TOO AND I WAS POLITE IN THE FIRST PLACE

Guest FUCK GM

WHERE ARE ALL THE HATERS OF GM, let’s FUCK THIS MODERATORS, IF HE NEVER START BANNING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON HOW CAN A PERSON BE MAD AND GET RUDE WITHOUT KNOWING FOR BAN. PLUS BENING RUDE? What about yourself? ALWAYS BAN AND TYPE RUDE COMMENT for no reason? GET A LIFE GM I HOPE YOU DEAD

Guest GM DOG

WHEN ASKING PEOPLE TO GROW UP TAKE A GOOD LOOK OF YOURSELF GM, ARE YOU PERFECT? BANNING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON, and was ASKING POLITE FOR WHAT THE HELL DID IT GET BAN, everything no REPLY AND RUN AWAY FOR THE REASON. BE GOOD TO OTHERS SO THAT PEOPLE WONT HATE YOU AND START BEING RUDE 

Guest GM lugi
49 minutes ago, Guest FUCK GM said:

WHERE ARE ALL THE HATERS OF GM, let’s FUCK THIS MODERATORS, IF HE NEVER START BANNING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON HOW CAN A PERSON BE MAD AND GET RUDE WITHOUT KNOWING FOR BAN. PLUS BENING RUDE? What about yourself? ALWAYS BAN AND TYPE RUDE COMMENT for no reason? GET A LIFE GM I HOPE YOU DEAD

LOL 👋

Tsk Tsk Tsk, All hot and bothered.

All that rant!

Can't control your temper ah?

You so desperate wants to be in our forum ah.

Every time I see you post in my forum, you will be banned again and again !

You will not be able to seek your fun in our forum any more

And you will be lan-lan eat grass or DIY yourself or with spiders!

HAHAHAHA!

• G_M changed the title to GM Vs Horny Crazy Immature Guy Darren who got banned!
3 hours ago, Guest GM DOGS said:

FIRST OF ALL WHAT GOOD ABOUT YOUR WEBSITE? At least I’m out of here, FIRSTLY YOU HAD NO IDEA WHY YOU BANNING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON? You ban for no REASON AND CALL ME RUDE? Plus I DONT EVEN SAY AND BAD THINGS IN THE FIRST PLACE

The reason for your ban is for spamming the forum with your horny hookup ads in many threads.

Now all your ads had been removed.

The sample is on the first few post from 9:58am to 6:28pm of this thread.

Fucking horny bitch on heat.

Keeps spamming the forum looking to get fucked.

Now you are fucked! 

See your reply after you got a warning! 

No one owes you a living. You don't own the forum.

We mods calls the shot, you don't get to have a say.

Now get out of the forum!

Guest Real Darren592

Hello. My account has been hacked. If you got offended with the posts using my account for the past 1 week, please ignore it.

26 minutes ago, Guest Real Darren592 said:

Hello. My account has been hacked. If you got offended with the posts using my account for the past 1 week, please ignore it.

Hmmm...mmm...mmm...   HOW does one "hack a Member account????    You forgot to give it a password?  You have more than ONE brain cell?

One thing is for sure:  allowing Guests to post,  prevents this forum from getting BORING...  ha ha ha...  :lol: 

Guest GM IS A PUSSY

lol only lock that forum EVERYONE STILL CAN FUCK YOU GM BTW GM STAND FOR GOOD MOTHER BUT THTIS MOTHER IS A FUCKER

Guest GM ATTENTION SEEKER

ALWAYS ADD YOUR FACEBOOK LINK LIKE NO FRIEND IS IT , I HOPE FACEBOOK WILL BAN YOU

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest GM IS A PUSSY said:

lol only lock that forum EVERYONE STILL CAN FUCK YOU GM BTW GM STAND FOR GOOD MOTHER BUT THTIS MOTHER IS A FUCKER

GM stands for Godforsaken Motherfucker

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, Guest SHUT BW WEBSITE DOWN!! said:

GM IS AN ASSHOLE DOG GET FUCK BY AN IDIOT

He's nothing more than a granduncle in real life, no big deal.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.