Male HQ

Regular butt plugging

Tallboi

I do wear my medium size hollow buttplug sometimes consistently for a few days without removing it at all...I even sleep with the hollow buttplug inserted in my butthole.

On 5/1/2024 at 11:55 AM, Hole4use said:

I do wear my medium size hollow buttplug sometimes consistently for a few days without removing it at all...I even sleep with the hollow buttplug inserted in my butthole.

Okay, cool. Any issues with the hollow tunnel plug? Do you have a stopper for it when wearing for longer periods? I would assume it can get messy without a stopper…

I have a couple of Meo stretching rings and some other tunnel plugs, fun for shorter sessions, and the tunnel offers some interesting play options, but find the metal Meo’s get uncomfortable with long wear and the silicone ones tend to collapse on themselves…

8 minutes ago, Tallboi said:

Okay, cool. Any issues with the hollow tunnel plug? Do you have a stopper for it when wearing for longer periods? I would assume it can get messy without a stopper…

I have a couple of Meo stretching rings and some other tunnel plugs, fun for shorter sessions, and the tunnel offers some interesting play options, but find the metal Meo’s get uncomfortable with long wear and the silicone ones tend to collapse on themselves…

Nope, I dun hv any issues with the hollow buttplug at all...no...there is no stopper they comes with the hollow buttplug.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, lightsmith32 said:

Is it painful to move arnd with the plug? Want to get my boii to wear to work.

With practice and experience, it shouldn’t hurt to move around with a buttplug. I wear a plug to work all the time.

Get a good quality buttplug, well below the maximum size he can take, and practice wearing at home for progressively longer periods of time. Use lube and reapply of it becomes uncomfortable. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2024 at 5:37 PM, Tallboi said:

With practice and experience, it shouldn’t hurt to move around with a buttplug. I wear a plug to work all the time.

Get a good quality buttplug, well below the maximum size he can take, and practice wearing at home for progressively longer periods of time. Use lube and reapply of it becomes uncomfortable. 

Would u know any good sites to order from? Those beads and those beads that attach like fox or horse tail.. Lol

17 hours ago, lightsmith32 said:

Would u know any good sites to order from? Those beads and those beads that attach like fox or horse tail.. Lol

I don’t have experience with tail plugs, and honestly wouldn’t recommend them for plug wear outside. The tail would be uncomfortable. Most tail plugs are also novelty items and not made very well. Might be fun for short sessions, but given longer wear time you’re aiming for, you want something made from good, body-safe materials.

Depends on your budget and your sub’s experience level. Best to DM me, can figure out appropriate options.

Having A Hollow Buttplug In The Butthole For Long Endurance Timing Is A Real Challenge....Which I Am Doing So Regularly...

4 hours ago, 1605 said:

My experience is buttplug get dry inside very quickly and the discomfort just kept building. So can't wear for long

Depending on the lube you use, you have to take it out and reapply the lube once in a while. I use water-based lube, so I top up my lube once every 2 hours or so if I am wearing my plug for extended periods. 

On 7/15/2024 at 2:37 PM, 1605 said:

My experience is buttplug get dry inside very quickly and the discomfort just kept building. So can't wear for long

Okay, yeah that can be an issue. What plug and lube do you use? Water-based lube do tend to dry out, could try using a silicone-based lube. Only if your plug isn’t silicone though, the lube would damage it.

Could also try mixing some coconut oil or shea butter with the lube, will help it last longer.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice to see some interest on the topic. I’ve been experimenting with longwear with bigger plugs in the past couple of months. I’ve been very comfortable being plugged with plugs up to 2.5” diameter pretty much indefinitely for awhile now. I’ll typically plug throughout the day, so 8-16hours, depending on the my schedule. Used to sleep plugged, but started having problems sleeping while plugged a few years back.

Figured it was time I tried progressing towards 3” plug wear. I have taken toys up to 4”, but only for short durations, not consistent plugging. Has been a fun challenge so far.

• 3 weeks later...

Thats nice to share your experience. I am using a metal plug also. I used it daily as well. U have to lube your plug a few hours if u feel any uncomfortable or dryness. U can get water based which is better for metal plugs and silicone plugs. Easy to wash and maintain 

if i'm spending a whole day at home and not wearing work pants i would use vaseline or silicone based lube. if find it doesnt dry up like water based lube. if its not too big i also wouldnt wear it outdoors as after half an hour i find my hole gets used to the size and the plug just drops to the floor.

the naughtiest butt plug i have is by koala swim! swim trunks that is held up by a hollow butt plug. their smallest plug for this one is damn huge, it took me about an hour just to get it in, have to do a lot of gradual stretching. i got something like this: https://www.koalaswim.com/anal-exploration-g-string but mine (no longer on sale) needs the plug to have the swimsuit stay on. the plug is the same size as the one in the pic though.

i used it at a men only clothing optional resort in cambodia. its damn weird feeling having the water flow in the hollow plug, and most people wont even know that its on. one guy who i had fun with in the pool was actually quite suprised but that didnt stop him from putting his fingers in the hollow part.

45 minutes ago, btmslut said:

if i'm spending a whole day at home and not wearing work pants i would use vaseline or silicone based lube. if find it doesnt dry up like water based lube. if its not too big i also wouldnt wear it outdoors as after half an hour i find my hole gets used to the size and the plug just drops to the floor.

the naughtiest butt plug i have is by koala swim! swim trunks that is held up by a hollow butt plug. their smallest plug for this one is damn huge, it took me about an hour just to get it in, have to do a lot of gradual stretching. i got something like this: https://www.koalaswim.com/anal-exploration-g-string but mine (no longer on sale) needs the plug to have the swimsuit stay on. the plug is the same size as the one in the pic though.

i used it at a men only clothing optional resort in cambodia. its damn weird feeling having the water flow in the hollow plug, and most people wont even know that its on. one guy who i had fun with in the pool was actually quite suprised but that didnt stop him from putting his fingers in the hollow part.

I have a hollow buttplug too and I use it regularly...

14 hours ago, btmslut said:

Cool! Nice to know others wearing koalaswimwear too. I have something similar from their ass spark line. The ass spark is a combo cock ring-buttplug, and it’s integrated to a thong such that the ass spark is required to keep it on. They have really kinky stuff.

Don’t really use it any more, the integration with the cock ring got kind of annoying, and the plug is too small for me now. The bar between the cock ring and plug section would also block my piercings now.

Hot that you got to have fun with it in public. I’d worn it out before, but hidden under swim shorts till I got to more discrete places away from people. 

9 hours ago, Tallboi said:

Cool! Nice to know others wearing koalaswimwear too. I have something similar from their ass spark line. The ass spark is a combo cock ring-buttplug, and it’s integrated to a thong such that the ass spark is required to keep it on. They have really kinky stuff.

Don’t really use it any more, the integration with the cock ring got kind of annoying, and the plug is too small for me now. The bar between the cock ring and plug section would also block my piercings now.

Hot that you got to have fun with it in public. I’d worn it out before, but hidden under swim shorts till I got to more discrete places away from people. 

I was eyeing their website for so long! but i lived in a home where my folks opens up my mail so it was impossible to buy. Finally placed the order when i moved out. Ass spark doesnt work for me, very uncomfortable.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2024 at 12:58 PM, Jace27 said:

does anyone have a favourite brand of lube to go with it? Appreciate the sharing

My go to lube has been Xlube, mixed quite thick. Can be purchased online, comes as a small bottle of powder that you have to mix with water. Very economical, one bottle can make liters of lube. To increase longevity, I smear some extra shea butter on my plug/hole, keeps it abit more hydrated so it doesn’t dry out so fast.

Any water-based lube will dry out and needs periodic reapplication. Silicone lube has the best longevity but is expensive and isn’t suitable with silicone toys. 

On 8/27/2024 at 2:20 PM, Tallboi said:

Remove control plug will be nice 

On 9/12/2024 at 4:05 AM, bubu zai said:

Remove control plug will be nice 

I’m assuming you mean remote controlled? Can check out the Lovense Hush 2. Well designed, strong motor, very good battery life, safe materials, ergonomic app interface. Singapore-based company too. Think there’s a promo going on atm. Fun and kinky to play around with, but I personally prefer stretching with big toys over vibrations.

https://www.lovense.com/vibrating-butt-plug

On 9/14/2024 at 6:48 PM, Tallboi said:

I’m assuming you mean remote controlled? Can check out the Lovense Hush 2. Well designed, strong motor, very good battery life, safe materials, ergonomic app interface. Singapore-based company too. Think there’s a promo going on atm. Fun and kinky to play around with, but I personally prefer stretching with big toys over vibrations.

https://www.lovense.com/vibrating-butt-plug

Yup I have the Hush 2 now XL version but yet try to plug in 

• 4 weeks later...

I liked btm in buttplug i find it makes my job and easier penetration just spit on my cock and just fuck as the hole is prepared to be used. Mostly those guy I fucked with buttplug what I do is I pull the plug out and just insert it without any lube or spit as the asshole already wet ready to be used. If the very kinky I used the buttplug as mouth gagged and his nose I make him sniff more poppers and my sweaty undies.

10 hours ago, fetish69 said:

I liked btm in buttplug i find it makes my job and easier penetration just spit on my cock and just fuck as the hole is prepared to be used. Mostly those guy I fucked with buttplug what I do is I pull the plug out and just insert it without any lube or spit as the asshole already wet ready to be used. If the very kinky I used the buttplug as mouth gagged and his nose I make him sniff more poppers and my sweaty undies.

After remove the butt plug and insert to mouth ?