Male HQ

Humping Bolster

• Hotbod357 changed the title to Humping Bolster
Guest guest

Haha...me still doing. When I sleep in only an undie, I just hump and cum in my undie.  But when I sleep in nude, I will pull a few pieces of tissues and place them in between my hard cock and the bolster before humping to avoid the mess.

4 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Haha...me still doing. When I sleep in only an undie, I just hump and cum in my undie.  But when I sleep in nude, I will pull a few pieces of tissues and place them in between my hard cock and the bolster before humping to avoid the mess.

Use condom for easy disposal

Humping bolster is good for sleeping which has a lot of benefits to our body health and also our mental health too.

Humping bolster can cause you mess which mean that you have a wet dream or thinking sex too much. Anyway, nowadays bolsters are washable....and it is very easy to handle. 

Life is short! Don't wait for the last minute to do what you like to do! Just do it!

14 hours ago, Hotbod357 said:

I have always liked the sensation of humping my bolster whenever wake up hard middle of night or early morning, sometimes in my boxer shorts sometimes naked, and a few times even to the point of cumming on the bolster if cannot control(but will try my best to avoid as super messy...) Started enjoying this during my teen yrs and until now even after married with kid. Wonder if other guys enjoy this as well?

Married daddy humping wor. Hot sia.

Guest Efficient

I did that when I was a young boy.  Now.... j just jerked  and done with it.  Less of a hassle and save time using my hand.

3 hours ago, doncoin said:

Wouldn't you much prefer humping your wife than an inanimate object? 

I prefer to hump you....

Life is short! Don't wait for the last minute to do what you like to do! Just do it!

11 hours ago, doncoin said:

Wouldn't you much prefer humping your wife than an inanimate object? 

Sometimes the wife is like a video game secret boss: certain conditions have to be met before getting the boss to appear (for said intimate session).

8 hours ago, aelwaien said:

Sometimes the wife is like a video game secret boss: certain conditions have to be met before getting the boss to appear (for said intimate session).

ikr....the bane of (most) str8 (married) men

On 5/7/2024 at 11:11 PM, Hotbod357 said:

I have always liked the sensation of humping my bolster whenever wake up hard middle of night or early morning, sometimes in my boxer shorts sometimes naked, and a few times even to the point of cumming on the bolster if cannot control(but will try my best to avoid as super messy...) Started enjoying this during my teen yrs and until now even after married with kid. Wonder if other guys enjoy this as well?

lol almost same, nice to hump since young hehe

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.