Male HQ

Fall In Love With My Father In Law

• amplify changed the title to Fall In Love With My Father In Law
2 hours ago, StockBottom said:

Dun shit where you eat. There is nothing you can/should do, unless you want your life turn to shit.

Agreed.  Even if your father in law is willing, your wife and your mother in law may not take it well. 

And if your relationship with your father in law develops such that, in your minds, you two are married, then your wife becomes you stepdaughter, and your child will become your stepgrandchild.  Your mother in law will become your kakak (sister).  🤣

Guest Easy
10 hours ago, faizal said:

Guys. I'm a bisex man. And I'm in dilemma. I had fall in love with my father in law. He is so my type and he is a straight guy. What should i do? 

Invite him to go swimming with you, during shower you can check out the size of his cock.

Guest Guest
12 hours ago, faizal said:

Guys. I'm a bisex man. And I'm in dilemma. I had fall in love with my father in law. He is so my type and he is a straight guy. What should i do? 

Your FIL is handsome and oozes that mature daddy charm?

Do you masturbate fantasising him with you or when having sex with your wife you think of your FIL? 

Any course of action leading towards any form of seduction or more will only cause the family dynamics to change. 

If you attempt to seduce your FIL and he is not interested, you may offend him, causing family events and gatherings to be awkward, and worse, he may tell his wife what you did, and it will be passed down to your wife. With your wife alerted, she will be suspicious of any action you take, regardless. This will inevitably create friction and the eventual breakdown of the marriage.  

Be respectful of your wife, your marriage vows, and your relationship with your in-laws. Unless those mean nothing to you, then by all means act on your impulses. 

Love. 

19 hours ago, faizal said:

Ask yourself, do you lust for him or are really in love or are you just infatuated? 

Based on what I see you are only infatuated because it's only you that have that thought.

It's not mutual. Are you prepared to lose everything you got right now?

Are you sure you want to go against logic to do something stupid that will destroy your family by going after your FIL.

THINK!

Don't give excuses for yourself by saying that you are bisexual.

Being Bisexual does not mean you can do stupid things.

Have you thought of the consequences that may affect your family, your parent, your siblings, your wife's family, your relatives, her relatives, etc.

More importantly, you mentioned your FIL is str8.

Do you think you can get away with fucking her daughter and then make advance and go after him?

He might kill you.

Your probability of scoring with your FIL is close to Zero.  

I won't suggest you try or even think of trying unless you had already written a will for your wife and your kids.

You seriously needs to find other more plausible outlet for your sperm-filled bisexual brain.

Anyway, I will keep a look out for news of  "Son in law killed by father in law for molestation".

Guest Guest

So for faizal to fall in love with his say FIL’s best friend (another nature daddy) and yet stay married with his wife … is still OK? 🙄

Go to local saunas and find someone that resembles your father-in-law. That way you can satisfy your own cravings without compromising. Just practice safe sex.

Meanwhile, be open to going on private tours overseas with your FIL and sleeping the same room. Be a good SIL and just be open for any possibilities. Don't get worried about anything. 

On 5/9/2024 at 8:33 PM, faizal said:

Any guy who has a brain has a choice of who he falls in love with.  All these romantic tales of "love at first sight" are pure nonsense.  But yes, there surely can be "attraction at first sight",  but it is up to you to allow attraction to progress into love.  

The situation could be different if you are isolated with your family and father-in-law.  But don't you have freedom in Singapore?  Freedom to interact with thousands of men in your close proximity, and billions of men all over the world?  

If indeed you are bisexual, and the straight nature in you has made a bond with a women and formed a family,  then don't let the gay in you have anything to do with such family.  Make business trips elsewhere to let the gay in you come out,  or suppress the gay in you while still be able to live. 

Guest Alarm triggered
8 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

The situation could be different if you are isolated with your family and father-in-law.  But don't you have freedom in Singapore?  Freedom to interact with thousands of men in your close proximity, and billions of men all over the world?  

If indeed you are bisexual, and the straight nature in you has made a bond with a women and formed a family,  then don't let the gay in you have anything to do with such family.  Make business trips elsewhere to let the gay in you come out,  or suppress the gay in you while still be able to live. 

I completely agree with you.  He is a very disturbed individual and I suspect he married the woman in order to get close to the father in law.  Gay people need to be extremely cautious around him and make sure to protect their family members from this "TROJAN HORSE".

On 5/10/2024 at 3:33 AM, faizal said:

My advice to you is: Leave him alone and don't approach him revealing your sexual orientation and desire. It will only end in disaster for you. 

A) he is straight and will feel offended. 

B) you have a spouse and you will disturb your marriage

C) The father in law may use his knowledge against you. 

Keep your dick in your pants and stay cool. 

By the way, surely there will be other daddies like him , try them!

Guest SDFf

I am guessing you marry your wife because you fond of her father in the first place?

If yes, maybe you should just be happy with the current situation as you already get to see him everyday.

Guest Guest

I am guessing faizal is Malay/muslim. Malay (mature) men can be very good looking (may even be more so than general Chinese people).

Can imagine faizal’s father-in-law to be one of them. Like our Aaron Aziz. Can’t blame faizal for having that lust and liking … 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.