Male HQ

Latest Recommendations n Reviews of Incall / Outcall Massages

Hullo bros. Saw that quite a few of threads here on the topic appears outdated. Perhaps it would be helpful for members to share their recommendations here so we can share notes and have a better idea of what is currently available in Singapore.

I found him on the G app and he was advertising for massage. I think he is travelling from PRC. Massage was done at Hotel Boss at Aljunied.

Before arranging, I asked him if he can give good massage, he said yes. I arranged for 60 minutes massage.

After taking a shower, the massage started. 5 minutes into the massage, he started to ask me if I wanted any extra. After 5 minutes?!

I said no, and after 5 minutes he tried to ask again. Very disrupting and not relaxing.

He cannot massage well, just light touching. He is not interested in giving customers a good massage.

I left after 40 minutes. And he still demanded for $100 tips for such bad massage. And he demanded for a print screen of iBanking confirmation to confirm transfer of $100 was done. Very unreasonable.

As a masseur, he should focus on massaging. Even if he wanted to offer extra, do it after 30 minutes and not keep on insisting. 

Very unprofessional.  He has body odour.

This may be a personal encounter, but avoid if you can. Or go to a proper shop, which was my mistake.

我在互联网上找到了他。

安排之前,我问他能不能按摩一下,他说可以。

我安排了60分钟的按摩。

洗完澡,按摩就开始了。按摩进行了 5 分钟后,他开始问我是否需要额外的。 5分钟后?!

我说不,5分钟后他试图再次询问。非常干扰并且不放松。

他按摩不好,只能轻轻抚摸。他对给顾客好好按摩不感兴趣。

40分钟后我离开了。 而且对于如此糟糕的按摩,他还索要 100 美元的小费。 他要求提供网上银行确认的打印屏幕,以确认 100 美元的转账已完成。 很不合理。

作为按摩师,应该以按摩为主。即使他想额外提供,也要在30分钟后提供,不要一直坚持。

非常不专业。他有体味。请避免。

不是钱的问题。气到我的肺子要炸了

分数:

按摩 3/10

照片跟真人相差很多

我们现在是主张正义,让大家提高警惕,以免被骗

我们现在是做好人好事,正能量 💪

WhatsApp Image 2024-05-19 at 5.29.41 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-05-19 at 5.29.17 PM.jpeg

Edited by alwaysrelaxing88

• 2 months later...
On 5/19/2024 at 6:34 PM, alwaysrelaxing88 said:

I found him on the G app and he was advertising for massage. I think he is travelling from PRC. Massage was done at Hotel Boss at Aljunied.

Before arranging, I asked him if he can give good massage, he said yes. I arranged for 60 minutes massage.

After taking a shower, the massage started. 5 minutes into the massage, he started to ask me if I wanted any extra. After 5 minutes?!

I said no, and after 5 minutes he tried to ask again. Very disrupting and not relaxing.

He cannot massage well, just light touching. He is not interested in giving customers a good massage.

I left after 40 minutes. And he still demanded for $100 tips for such bad massage. And he demanded for a print screen of iBanking confirmation to confirm transfer of $100 was done. Very unreasonable.

As a masseur, he should focus on massaging. Even if he wanted to offer extra, do it after 30 minutes and not keep on insisting. 

Very unprofessional.  He has body odour.

This may be a personal encounter, but avoid if you can. Or go to a proper shop, which was my mistake.

我在互联网上找到了他。

安排之前,我问他能不能按摩一下,他说可以。

我安排了60分钟的按摩。

洗完澡,按摩就开始了。按摩进行了 5 分钟后,他开始问我是否需要额外的。 5分钟后?!

我说不,5分钟后他试图再次询问。非常干扰并且不放松。

他按摩不好,只能轻轻抚摸。他对给顾客好好按摩不感兴趣。

40分钟后我离开了。 而且对于如此糟糕的按摩,他还索要 100 美元的小费。 他要求提供网上银行确认的打印屏幕,以确认 100 美元的转账已完成。 很不合理。

作为按摩师,应该以按摩为主。即使他想额外提供,也要在30分钟后提供,不要一直坚持。

非常不专业。他有体味。请避免。

不是钱的问题。气到我的肺子要炸了

分数:

按摩 3/10

照片跟真人相差很多

我们现在是主张正义,让大家提高警惕,以免被骗

我们现在是做好人好事,正能量 💪

WhatsApp Image 2024-05-19 at 5.29.41 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-05-19 at 5.29.17 PM.jpeg

This is provided by one of Ricky's. They used to have (before covid) a massage joint at Jalan Besar area. Some of his guys can provide a good massage while the others questionable.

I think they still operate because every now and then I able to see their pics and he is one of them at that time.