Male HQ

designer's brands clothes

egal

I bought because of the design and quality. I don't buy those with big logo as I felt like walking advertisment.

Edited by fetish69

To be honest everyone is entitled to their own way of fashion right?

For me I kinda picky n choosy. I wear it for my own style so my happy mood goes with it...get it? I wear not because to show off or get attention is just the design style I like..it make me happy comfy just being happy about it...the quality also tahan for quite sometime....

Even my swimwear Calvin Klein, puma, diesel, bum etc is the quality style n it sexy for fun sex later hehe 

I wear it for the comfort of my happiness 😊 n it is my money n I don't give a fuck of any judgement. 

So yes branded & rejects do last depends on the quality. Wear it based on your style not the norms. I am the type who wear my own style..

Don’t own a single piece of designer clothing and I own a lot of clothes that have been thrifted. I don’t have that much disposable income first of all, and secondly I don’t understand the appeal of spending hundreds or even 75+ on a shirt, but I also don’t really care about looking that good with clothes on, I just want to be comfortable! Just my own opinion, if people can afford it and designer clothes make them happy then go for it :)

Uniqlo or taobao is fine.

If you believe in some brands or designs, we often will buy and support. As long as within means, its okay too.

I am more interested if guys support dupes or fakes.. cos this dupe topic has been trending