1 hour ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

3 times a day 30 years ago

2 times a day 20 years ago

1 time a day 10 years ago

1 time a week 5 years ago

... ...

Lol... Signs of aging...

Now? 0 time?

Life is short! Don't wait for the last minute to do what you like to do! Just do it!

2 minutes ago, Gobal100 said:

I got 2 weeks never cum. Is it normal? 

Its normal so that when you cum again,it will be a lot of cum and sometimes there is a need of withdrawal from cumming

1 hour ago, horhorfun said:

Its normal so that when you cum again,it will be a lot of cum and sometimes there is a need of withdrawal from cumming

But wet dream and wet your underwear is normal also? Is it due to too long no cum? 

5 hours ago, Gobal100 said:

But wet dream and wet your underwear is normal also? Is it due to too long no cum? 

The common understanding is that nocturnal emissions and semen leakages is the body's natural method of discharging extra semen from the body. 

Based on this understanding, yes, you experience nocturnal emission because you had not ejaculated for a long time. 

I read there are studies that indicate frequent ejaculations is helps with prostate health, so perhaps you may want to read up on that and decide if you need to increase your rate of ejaculation.  How you achieve your ejaculation would be up to you, of course. 

13 hours ago, yhtang said:

The common understanding is that nocturnal emissions and semen leakages is the body's natural method of discharging extra semen from the body. 

Based on this understanding, yes, you experience nocturnal emission because you had not ejaculated for a long time. 

I read there are studies that indicate frequent ejaculations is helps with prostate health, so perhaps you may want to read up on that and decide if you need to increase your rate of ejaculation.  How you achieve your ejaculation would be up to you, of course. 

Thanks as most of the times is busy with work. Everyday also sleep quite early like 9-10pm. No time for others. 

51 minutes ago, Der79 said:

Twice a week. On the same day. Yes 2 times in one day.

I am an idiot.  I had to read that twice despite your very clear writing. 

If it works for you, that's all that counts!  I do not think it can go that many days without an orgasm.  You have better control than me.

1 hour ago, kaisonliew97 said:

Is that everyday is weird

Is that a statement or a question?

If is it a statement, then no, it is not weird because if a person's libido is high, and he takes matters into his own hands, no one is injured and it is a matter between he and himself. 

If it is a question, as i.e. "is that (masturbating) everyday is weird?" - well, it is weird if you think it is.  If you are mandated to masturbate everyday, that would be weird and rather invasive into your privacy, but if a person decides to masturbate everyday in private, I do not feel it is weird.  It would be a matter between his libido and himself. 

If you wank regularly (whatever that means to you), be mindful of the Death Grip Syndrome. I realized this problem like 15/16  years ago when I find it sometimes challenging to cum inside my ex. He will then try to wank me off, and I ended up having to do it myself to cum. Anyway, spoke to my doctor, who advised me not to grab my dick too hard, and instead learn to let my ex use his ass or mouth to cum. Took some practice but it was a fun exercise for us both then. Since then, I try not to wank off too much and if I have to, I used one of those Tenga sleeves instead. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

I won't state the frequency here as per se, but will state it in comparison. Frequency is halved when I'm cutting. What's more interesting is the timing and the connection between sessions. I typically do one round before bed, and another the following morning. I naturally wake up about an hour earlier than usual and the desire is there. A third session may take place within the next 12 hours. After 2 or 3 sessions, I need to refill for 2-3 days.  😁 Certain cycles the thoughts are very intense and others, meh.

I used to do it quite often but now a bit less. Usually get horny on gym days after workout so that's when I would do it. Or sometimes when my imagination suddenly takes over, especially when I start thinking of being in a BJ 3-way with 2 other hot guys.. Hahah

I prefer jelqing...can u imagine u gym run swim body is swole jacked then u cums? Wasted u feel so tried energy your hard muscle gone....u take your pre workout then end post workout creatine feels so good end up cums...just feel wasted....

Guest MasterChief

Used to wank 2 to 3 times per day during my teen to twenties years. From thirties until now about once or twice per day. Haha

not sure if this consider wanking..i stopped playing with my dick for quite a long time already since it very hard for me to get hard. These days, I have been using a small dildo to pleasure myself....like a few times a week.

• 2 weeks later...

Edging for 1 to 2 hours then wank and cleaned up before getting into bed over alternate days (Mon & Wed)

twice (one morning & one night) on Fridays & Sundays.