Male HQ

Seek fit edgee for regular roleplay fun

Hi, anyone who have such a fantasy of playing someone else's nipples or loved having their nipples played in the shower?

I was having fun recently and found that my partner like to lick and suck on my nipples. I have very sensitive nipples and was feeling so ticklish that I had to begged him to stop. My body was wriggling profusely from the ticklish sensation, which after some licking became very torturous for me. On a few occasions it was so unbearable that i swear I almost got physical. Luckily (or not luckily) my partner held me more tightly and firmly each time against the wall as he continued to pleasure himself licking non-stop, with no signs of stopping. I can't quite tell if I liked the experience. While I didn't quite enjoy the ticklish sensation which was unbearable at times, I seem to enjoy the assertiveness that my fit partner exerted and his persistent interest in my nipples. Maybe because I am just body average, to have someone who enjoys some part of my body, really made me felt good to some extent. I think the idea of doing it in shower also added to the kinkiness and all. Sorry if i have contradicted myself in any way... just wondering if there is anyone out there with such fetishes either as a giver or a receiver? Hoping to find like-minded partners and friends.

Maybe I can help to create an interest group on "shower nipple play" if there is enough interest here ...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Jellapho changed the title to Body worship, edging and nipple play
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hello, i am a first-time edger, 43 chinese 170 62. I am seeking straight-acting submissive fit toned guys who enjoys being edged, teased and body worshipped and end with milking you dry. Hoping to have a chance to help you find release and pleasure through intimate body exploration of your limits. It would be great if you can host or we can get hotel81. Look forward to your replies at my tele krykry189. Thank you!

Edited by Jellapho

Hello, i am seeking straight-acting submissive fit toned guys who enjoys being edged, teased and body worshipped and end with milking you dry. Hoping to have a chance to help you find release and pleasure through intimate body exploration of your limits. Look forward to your replies at my tele krykry189. Thank you!

• kalel changed the title to Jellapho seeks Roleplay fantasies in sex/Uni, poly, ITE, JC guys/Post orgasm torture/Shower sex/Body worship, edging, nipple play/Multiple cummer/Sub for dom/Outdoor fun/Sauna fun/Sex toys fun (Compiled)
  • Jellapho changed the title to Seek fit edgee for regular roleplay fun