Male HQ

when do you wish or predict polling day to be?

On 6/17/2024 at 8:03 AM, lonelyglobe said:

Under whoever lead also will have good result,  it is the brand that sporean have grow up with and familiar with,  like when u want to go grocery shopping,  u will think of  NTUC.

I thought there is also Sheng Siong nowadays?

Guest Fat Hope
4 hours ago, Kay Boy said:

March? After the budget. Expect fat budget

Fat budget? Not that it has happened before except at the onslaught of early pandemic.  

6 hours ago, Kay Boy said:

March? After the budget. Expect fat budget

Don't think after the budget also as the Gov is reducing spending in past years and this year budget provided certain goodies (vouchers etc)...

The spending to cover on Covid was high, I don't see how the government can go on with deficit spending. Further, the economy is slowing down......

Instead of throwing more goodies the Gov will shift to infrastructure spending to lift the local economy to cover through the economic downturn. 

The mid year bonus for civil servants seems also to hint to a September election. 

When was the last time the gov came with a nearly 0.5% mid year bonus??? (In 2017). 

Edited by singalion

1 minute ago, singalion said:

Don't think after the budget also as the Gov is reducing spending in past years and this year budget provided certain goodies (vouchers etc)...

The spending to cover on Covid was high, I don't see how the government can go on with deficit spending. Further, the economy is slowing down......

Instead of throwing more goodies the Gov will shift to infrastructure spending to lift the local economy to cover through the economic downturn. 

Change of leadership. Need to get fresh votes

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.