Male HQ

Announcement : New BW Moderator

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Welcome to try?
20 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

The trolls may welcome the challenge to wear out a new moderator...

Sure.  Before the new moderator is being challenged by trolls,  G.M has already stick his humongous and throbbing cock right in your face. 

Guest Gast

Very nice, Kal-El is Supermans Kryptonion birth name :).

Thank you in advance for volunteering for what is probably a 'behind the scenes', thankless piece of work but please rest assured that what you (and the rest of the moderators) do, will do, makes a difference.

Something good is happening with the BW Moderation.  The nasty troll "Guest Guest" and his aliases seem to be missing lately,  making for a more peaceful website.   I credit experienced G_M for this,  maybe with help from the new moderator-in-training.   Good work! :thumb:

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Something good is happening with the BW Moderation.  The nasty troll "Guest Guest" and his aliases seem to be missing lately,  making for a more peaceful website.   I credit experienced G_M for this,  maybe with help from the new moderator-in-training.   Good work! :thumb:

We are just waiting for the mods to have their first bites, especially the new ones. If they aren't gonna chew you up, that's when we will all go feast on you like piranhas.

43 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

We are just waiting for the mods to have their first bites, especially the new ones. If they aren't gonna chew you up, that's when we will all go feast on you like piranhas.

LOL!  LOL!   If you all go feast on me like piranhas, won't you all get poisoned and perish?   This could give the Mods a good break. 

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

LOL!  LOL!   If you all go feast on me like piranhas, won't you all get poisoned and perish?   This could give the Mods a good break. 

Well .... at least you have that self-awareness to know that you are poisonous, and that your departure can result in giving the Mods a good break. Amen!

• 1 month later...
Guest guest
On 6/25/2024 at 7:29 AM, Guest Guest said:

Well .... at least you have that self-awareness to know that you are poisonous, and that your departure can result in giving the Mods a good break. Amen!

actually. gd to have both steve5380 n singalion ban from here. they both oni f.t. = forum threats

kekekekekekeke

8 hours ago, Guest guest said:

actually. gd to have both steve5380 n singalion ban from here. they both oni f.t. = forum threats

kekekekekekeke

Kekeke... so you like to make jokes, ha ha.  Both @singalion and I we help the forum by fighting the thread threats of becoming too irrelevant. 

You could do the same by taking out a membership or using the one you have ( if not banned ), posting responsibly instead of hiding as a "guest".

The new Moderator @kalel is giving me a good feeling thanks to his choice of color in his warning messages.  GREEN is nice!  And it could be used in a larger font without hurting the eyes.  

GOOD CHOICE,  since the RED is already taken. 

Guest Standby Chameleon
2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

The new Moderator @kalel is giving me a good feeling thanks to his choice of color in his warning messages.  GREEN is nice!  And it could be used in a larger font without hurting the eyes.  

GOOD CHOICE,  since the RED is already taken. 

Never judge a warning by its color. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.