Male HQ

Discreet Bi Curious Guys

My dim encounter fantasy:

I receive the hotel room number in my mail and make my way to the room. I reach the room and knock twice. The door opens slightly.. I open the door and enter the room. Its dark except for some light coming thru under the bathroom door.

I make my way slowly to the bed, wondering how he will be like. My eyes adjust to the darkness and I can see him lying on the bed with a small towel covering his waist.. His eyes remain closed or so I hope.. As earlier discussed thru emails, I too take off my shirt and pants and place them where I can easily find them later.

I then sit on the bed and start by touching and caressing his lower leg...

To be continued.....

My dim encounter fantasy continued:

I try to recall some relaxing massage techniques I received before and apply them where I can. I glide my hands with light pressure along his leg uptil his knees.. After a few strokes I continue higher and caress his thighs. The towel shifts slightly and I realise that he likes it. I caress higher n closer to his nether region. I feel my fingers touching the base a few times. I caress more daringly as close as possible but without direct obvious contact with his fast hardening tool. I hold off the temptation as long as I can. I adjust myself as I find myself hardening in anticipation too. I sneak a peak at him and see that his eyes are still closed with a relaxed smile.

I pull the towel away slowly and see it clearly now. Even in the dimness, I can see it hard and straight. Its beautiful I think to myself. I start stroking it slowly, my other hand holding and caressing his sack. After a while, I feel his precum overflowing. It makes it easier to stoke him. The added lubricant adds to his pleasure and I can almost hear the soft whimpers of pleasure. I'm transfixed with his thobbing tool in my hands and am determined to see him explode. My wish comes true after what seems about ten minutes. He grunts a little while cumming in my hands. I take some nearby tissue and we clean ourselves. I wash my hands in the bathroom, change quickly and leave as quickly.as.i arrived. My heart pounding loudly as I reach the lift.. I really enjoyed the experience. But Im wondering why I had this strange desire to lick his tool.. Lick or suck? Should I have tried? I'll.never know now.. I reach the lobby and leave the hotel with a spring in my step :)

Haha, bicurious str8 here too. I also have this fantasy of "waking" up sitting on a chair with my hands tied behind my back and my legs tied to the legs of the chair just in my speedos. Then I looked around the dim room and found that I'm actually in front of a computer desktop. The computer screen suddenly flicks on and it started showing all the jap speedos pxxn. I tried to look away and resist what I'm seeing when my captor suddenly appear from behind me and forced me to look. He sat behind me and started playing with my body through my trunks. I can't help but grow hard from the stimulation. He also have his fun as I could feel his speedo covered crotch as he slowly humped his groin against my hands. And the rest is up to your imagination haha...

I always imagine my str8 Masseur while he starts massaging my back. He starts off in his shorts n tshirt. While giving long strokes on my bk he removes his tshirt wzout me knowing. He then moves to massage my thigh n butt which drives me to a hard on. Nice slow sensous long strokes. While he is doing it, he gingerly removes his shorts n then ask me to flip over. Wow with him stark naked staring down at me, he carries on his massage. The rest wud be history.

I always wish my Masseur was a hunky bi guy

Swimming pool shower fantasy:

I just finished swimming a few laps in the pool. I like swimming in the late evenings, because its less crowded and the cool water is a refreshing end to the long hot day. I grab my stuff and trudge slowly with heavy legs. I notice that theres one more guy heading to the showers too. I reach the shower stall, and in my tiredness, forget to latch the door. After hanging my bag and towel the door swings slightly ajar. I turn on the shower and set the water temperature just right. I hear the other guy entering the shower stall directly opposite mine. I notice that he has left his door wide open. I'm still clad in my swimming shorts when I open my door sightly wider quietly to have a curious peek at him.

I see his naked back n tight ass n I feel myself getting hard. Why dont I do the same? I ask myself? So, I open my door much more and slowly strip off my swimming shorts and continue to shower. I try to act calm whilst my heart beats loudly inside. I turn around to let the water hit my back and so coincidentally I see him doing the same. I can see that he is taking glances at me whilst showering. Im doing the exact same thing too. Suddenly I realise that my cock is hard and erect! I open my eyes and see that he is staring at my cock. My cock pulses in excitement. I close my eyes and pretend not to notice and continue to soap myself n slowly... I slowly soap myself below a little bit more..

To be continued..

There are fantasies and fantasies that bacame a reality cos I decided to find the right place, right person to act it out.

I have been thinking only recently that it would be nice if I were to hop onto someone's car, myself dressed in a fitting tee and split shorts, get driven somewhere, to just chat. Finding the other guy placing his hand on my tight, caressing slowly, under my shirts, underneath my tee... moaning as I slowly got undressed, naked on the car seat, breathing in the night air.