Male HQ

Discreet Bi Curious Guys

• 2 weeks later...

I used to keep it all inside me but lately I've been feeling lonely, which is hard to accept since I'm the type who takes pride on being OK even when alone. So I guess now I am in search of someone I could be friends with, and be open about anything.

I am not local but been working here for couple of years. I also don't "act straight". I act as I am naturally, which is not feminine. It also doesn't mean that I find gays who are feminine to be a bad thing. It's just who we are as an individual.

I would like to prolly converse with someone who's witty, fun and spontaneous. I am decent and proper, but hell I could be naughty and a little rowdy too when I'm really comfortable with you.

I am not a hunk, also not handsome. I am at most average but I am working on keeping myself healthy. Fit body; I just see it as a pretty nice side effect. So it would also be a treat if I could talk to someone who is fit and could help me out.

So if anybody there is interested, it would be nice to receive a message from you. :)

Well i'm 41 chinese, 168/66, married, have kids, discreet. Only interested to have 1 fun buddy who is discreet as well. Its just about being a good fren, living each individual lives, coming together to get naked, get horny, playing with each other's privates, confide and offering mental support with each other.  We must uphold std/hiv and all other sex sickness out from our bodies, that's the respect i want for this special friendship.

Having said that, I dun think there are any likeminded around.

if you are bi-curious and like to try just message me and if we clique then we are on our way to realising your fantasy.  write to me - kimlo777@yahoo.com with details and photos.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com