Male HQ

Discreet Bi Curious Guys

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fathubby

My fantasy.

Someone feminine or sissy pre-agree to have a blind date in hotel, he sms me the hotel room. He leave the hotel room door unlock and strip naked, blind fold himself and lay on bed. I sneak in, tie his hand to his back and make him kneel down infront of me, deep throat his mouth, make him choke and unload onto his face! I clean myself up, dress up then untie him and quickly ran out of the room!

My JO video https://app.box.com/s/u4l4u2f0sdnv2vuwhugg

Guest MlyCumSlut
B====D 

BUKKAKE BOY (Seek Allowance $$)

I'm a MALAY BOYISH COCKSUCKER BOY.

NON ANAL NSA FUN.

Love CUM EATING and FACIALS.

I find STRAIGHT, INDIAN, PINOY and MALAY guys hot! 

Prefer non chubby.

Anyone keen?  ;)

KIK ME: MlyGayBtm

I have 5 gfs since I was 18. All of them are introduced by friends and family. In between gfs, I have met and been on dates with guys. However, I have yet met anyone I truly love in both sexes. Currently 29 years old, I am still unsure which side I will end up staying for good. I like both sexes. Till now, I have not told any friends or family about my sexuality because I fear it will ruin my relationships with them especially when they are Christians.

Edited by darrenpanfried
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My fantasy: I find someone (perhaps from bw) who is likeminded and is equally discreet and curious to help each other out and has a place available nearby. We chat thru emails only to ensure discretion. I arrange to travel to his place. As earlier discussed, I go straight to his house and he opens the gate and door to let me in.

As it is dark, and we are both wearing caps, we cant really see other's face cclearly. We both don't say a word. After closing the main door he walks in front towards his room. I follow quietly behind in anticipation. Once in the room, I notice that the aircon is on and there is a small table lamp in the corner to provide very little illumination so that I can make out the bed only and little else.

He takes off his clothes, wraps a small towel around his waist and lies on the bed facedown as earlier planned thru emails. I strip down to my underwear and go towards the bed too. It is so quiet you can hear a pin drop. I can hear his slow breathing but I know he is as nervous and excited as I am. I sit near his legs and slowly start to caress/massage his calves. Slowly after a while I reach higher and stroke his upper thighs as well. I slowly raise the towel until his butt cheeks come into full view. I continue massaging higher and start to become more excited as I stroke in between his thighs and caress his butt cheeks too. After a while, I reach in between his thighs and caress his balls. As this is the signal he was waiting for, he turns around and places another small towel on his eyes.

I see that his tool is hardening and bouncing in excitement. I start again from his calves and massage my way slowly upto his upper thighs. I thought I would be mmoe nervous getting closer to his hard and throbbing tool but instead I feel more excited and enveloped by the darkness I feel emboldened to continue my exploration. I lightly squeeze and caress his balls and then use my finger to trace the outline of his shaft. Though ive masturbated quite regularly, the feeling of his tool in my hands is a strange feeling that I cannot describe. All I could say was that I was surprised that I liked it. I started to stroke it as if i was stroking my own, and I thought i could almost hear a moan of pleasure from him. I start stroking with more confidence, and slowly I feel some pre-cum helping me make it easier to stroke. As I continue to stroke I feel my own tool hardening and bouncing up and down. After a while of stroking, I feel his balls hardening and I get ready for him to explode. As expected, I feel his cum shooting out all over my hand. I grab the nearby tissue and wipe my hands whilst he wipes himself too. After we clean ourselves, silently we switch positions and I lie down on the bed and close my eyes feeling excited and waiting for my turn to be caressed and stroked by him. (To be continued)