Male HQ

Discreet Bi Curious Guys

My fantasy: I find someone (perhaps from bw) who is likeminded and is equally discreet and curious to help each other out and has a place available nearby. We chat thru emails only to ensure discretion. I arrange to travel to his place. As earlier discussed, I go straight to his house and he opens the gate and door to let me in.

As it is dark, and we are both wearing caps, we cant really see other's face cclearly. We both don't say a word. After closing the main door he walks in front towards his room. I follow quietly behind in anticipation. Once in the room, I notice that the aircon is on and there is a small table lamp in the corner to provide very little illumination so that I can make out the bed only and little else.

He takes off his clothes, wraps a small towel around his waist and lies on the bed facedown as earlier planned thru emails. I strip down to my underwear and go towards the bed too. It is so quiet you can hear a pin drop. I can hear his slow breathing but I know he is as nervous and excited as I am. I sit near his legs and slowly start to caress/massage his calves. Slowly after a while I reach higher and stroke his upper thighs as well. I slowly raise the towel until his butt cheeks come into full view. I continue massaging higher and start to become more excited as I stroke in between his thighs and caress his butt cheeks too. After a while, I reach in between his thighs and caress his balls. As this is the signal he was waiting for, he turns around and places another small towel on his eyes.

I see that his tool is hardening and bouncing in excitement. I start again from his calves and massage my way slowly upto his upper thighs. I thought I would be mmoe nervous getting closer to his hard and throbbing tool but instead I feel more excited and enveloped by the darkness I feel emboldened to continue my exploration. I lightly squeeze and caress his balls and then use my finger to trace the outline of his shaft. Though ive masturbated quite regularly, the feeling of his tool in my hands is a strange feeling that I cannot describe. All I could say was that I was surprised that I liked it. I started to stroke it as if i was stroking my own, and I thought i could almost hear a moan of pleasure from him. I start stroking with more confidence, and slowly I feel some pre-cum helping me make it easier to stroke. As I continue to stroke I feel my own tool hardening and bouncing up and down. After a while of stroking, I feel his balls hardening and I get ready for him to explode. As expected, I feel his cum shooting out all over my hand. I grab the nearby tissue and wipe my hands whilst he wipes himself too. After we clean ourselves, silently we switch positions and I lie down on the bed and close my eyes feeling excited and waiting for my turn to be caressed and stroked by him. (To be continued)

nah, it's too dark, nothing can come in full view. :whistle:

My fantasy continued:

I lie face down with a small towel across my waist in a meek effort to hide my behind. I feel his warm hands palming my calves and slowly moving up. Im glad im facing down as I feel excited when I feel his hands rise up above my knees and inch closer to between my thighs. I spread my legs slightly to allow him easier access north and also as an excuse to adjust my hardening tool so that it is more comfortable.

After a few near misses, his fingers caress my balls and the sensitive area in between my balls and anus. I feel a rush in my loins and i feel like im flying. Im enjoying every moment and Im surprised I enjoy it so much. He continues to caress my legs and ass for a while more and then starts to caress my balls directly as a signal for me to turn over.

I keep my eyes closed whilst I turn over and adjust the towel tenting over my hard tool. He starts again and runs his hands up along my legs. The moment he passes my knees, I can feel a little precum coming out from my tool and the towel jerks and bobs up and down in appreciation and anticipation of more to come. As he goes higher, I start taking deep breaths to calm myself down and to enjoy what is happening. I keep reminding myself that everything is going exactly as we had earlier discussed. He had mentioned in his email that he had wanted to try licking my tool. I was waiting for that moment too, but I wasnt sure if he would really try it. Soon, his hands reached my hard cock and one was caressing my balls whilst the other started stroking my shaft slowly. A little more precum started to leak out. His hands felt so nice on my cock..wow. they definitely feel so much better than my own hands on my cock.

Suddenly I feel him licking my shaft. Wow, I couldn't find words to explain how electric it felt. I wanted to shoot right that second. After a few licks, he returned to stroking with his hands and within a few minutes, I came and shot my cum all over my stomach. Right away, we grabbed the tissues nearby and cleaned ourselves up. Mechanically, we both put on our clothes and he led me to the main door where I left his place quietly and quickly without saying anything else and without looking back.

• 2 weeks later...

Any sportive straight looking clean presentable guys below 30 yrs old (above 20 ) for a very clean and safe 3 sum? Should be very discreet,

We are two very discreet bi curious guys

We two are - Me (34 170 63 athlete clean very presentable indian origin) and a very cute Chinese guy (25 170 55)

Place available in west for the weekend daytime

Please PM with all your stats if u r keen. We can Skype or chat first.

Lets make it for this weekend

Hey guys

Any sportive straight looking clean presentable guys below 30 yrs old (above 20 ) who are in good shape for a very clean and safe 3 sum? Should be very discreet, looking for this weekend

We are two very discreet bi curious guys

We two are - Me (34 170 63 athlete clean presentable indian origin) and a cute Chinese guy (25 170 55)

Place available in west for the weekend daytime

Please PM with all your stats if u r keen. We can Skype or chat first.

Lets make it for this weekend

hey we're a grp of 3 guys

1 top chinese slim, fair

1 btm chinese silm, fair

1 flex chinese thai  average, tanned

we are looking for anyone who can host preferably in the north area..for this coming monday 30th june...u are welcome to watch us and jerk but joining in will depend on chemistry and majority vote..btm doesnt mind being fucked by all.. all three are 25 and younger..prefer same age group as well..pls PM me (if you hit reply i might not see it) ..if u can leave ur contact in the PM will be better but if not PM alone also fine...do hurry as its supposed to be this monday..time's ticking..

cheers everyone..