Male HQ

Discreet Bi Curious Guys

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My dim encounter fantasy:

I receive the hotel room number in my mail and make my way to the room. I reach the room and knock twice. The door opens slightly.. I open the door and enter the room. Its dark except for some light coming thru under the bathroom door.

I make my way slowly to the bed, wondering how he will be like. My eyes adjust to the darkness and I can see him lying on the bed with a small towel covering his waist.. His eyes remain closed or so I hope.. As earlier discussed thru emails, I too take off my shirt and pants and place them where I can easily find them later.

I then sit on the bed and start by touching and caressing his lower leg...

To be continued.....

bro i did this fantasy in real life already.

just the other way round.. i stripped.. and made my way to the bed fresh bed.. and laid there.. while i saw him.. a dark figure coming towards me.. touching me... carressing me.. he jerk me. spank me. fingered me.. clean me up after..

36 BI-FLEX, married, seeking younger Bi-guys around Yishun, Sembawang, Woodlands, AMK, Hougang area for Mutual BJ fun. ANAL wise, see how things goes. More towards car fun unless you have a place. Discreet a must. Able to meet during office hours on weekdays only.

Today schedule quite ok, so drop me an PM, maybe can see if clickable to meet

Edited by sgstr8fun
Guest Egyintheeast

Hi wish to be explored more, im bi curious had some bjs and thats about it, my challange is im cute face but body is fat :( im tall and fat, but with a nice big tool, i kinda push away "online" but in real ive been approached so many time in shower and toilet by i chicken out! Wish there is a bi top that can lead the way!

Edited by Egyintheeast