Male HQ

Discreet SexToy Tips

So I’m 18 and still live with my parents, was planning to buy a simple and cheap sex toy for my personal use but receiving it/the package without my parents knowing/opening it is next to impossible, anyone has any tips on how I can get it discreetly??

Sadly I don’t have any comfortable friends or “partners” to borrow their address from to order it. Any suggestions??

Or should I buy it directly from someone on this website??

Edited by gaeboyy
6 hours ago, cbm said:

You can consider buying from shopee and choose the pick locker option. You collect it yourself from the locker. 

I second this! I usually check the local and self-collection search boxes when I buy my toys so i get to collect from Pick!

Yup. Sometimes, the Pick locker option isn't available. I suspect it's because the lockers nearby are full or the backend application to Pick locker wasn't up at that time. 

When I encounter this, I will leave the item in my shopping cart and try again some time later (like half a day or more). This trick has worked for me so far.