Male HQ

Special liking for straight acting top guys + Inked/Tattooed men + army/military officers (men in uniforms)

Hi there.

I'm 45, a straight-acting bottom. 1.81m. 87Kg. Local Chinese.

I'm seeking out respectful, manly, intelligent, and discreet gentlemen.

If you're interested in getting to know me for friendship or companionship, please PM me.

Posted (edited)

Hi , looking to meet discreet married guys for buddies and chat. Open to explore others. I can’t host but okay to travel to meet.    Hope to receive response soon. 

45yo chn 181/90 tall stocky built

Edited by True079

Hi , looking to meet discreet married guys for buddies and chat. Open to explore others. I can’t host but okay to travel to meet.    Hope to receive response soon. 

45yo chn 181/90 tall stocky built

Hi there.

I'm seeking out respectful, manly, intelligent, and discreet gentlemen who seek for companionship or buddy 

If you're interested in getting to know me for friendship or companionship, please PM me.

Hi there.

I'm seeking out respectful, manly, intelligent, and discreet gentlemen who seek for companionship or buddy 

Posted (edited)

Hi. I am attracted to inked top men for buddies and companionship. Must be straight-acting .

Pls DM should you be interested.

Edited by True079
  • True079 changed the title to Special liking straight acting and Inked/Tattooed men

Hi there.

I'm seeking out respectful, manly, intelligent, and discreet gentlemen who seek for companionship or buddy 

Posted (edited)

Hi there.

I'm seeking out respectful, manly, intelligent, and discreet gentlemen who seek for companionship or buddy 

Edited by True079

Hi there.

• 1 month later...
  • True079 changed the title to Having Special liking for army/military officers (men in uniforms)
  • kalel changed the title to Special liking for straight acting top guys + Inked/Tattooed men + army/military officers (men in uniforms)
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there.

Hi there.

I'm 45, a straight-acting bottom. 1.81m. 87Kg. Local Chinese.

If you're interested in getting to know me for friendship or companionship, please PM me.

Hi there.

I'm seeking out respectful, manly, intelligent, and discreet gentlemen.

If you're interested in getting to know me for friendship or companionship, please PM me.

Hi there.

I'm seeking out respectful, manly, intelligent, and discreet gentlemen.

If you're interested in getting to know me for friendship or companionship, please PM me.