Male HQ

What is the best practice for our 3 meals a day?

MYTH
早餐吃得好 = Have a good breakfast

午餐吃得饱 = Eat full for lunch

晚餐吃得少 = Don't eat too much for dinner

ME:

Breakfast - Milo and 1 slice of bread 

Lunch - Don't dare to eat too much to avoid having food coma

Dinner - Eat a lot

How accurate is the myth? Are there really health benefits if one follow this myth? I realize I'm doing the exact opposite. Haha dead!

Guest Myth Broken

It is what you eat, not when or how much you eat your meal. 

Real diet:  Wholefood, for as long as you are able to satisfy your hunger throughout the day.

Guest Guest
43 minutes ago, kidster said:

MYTH

ME:

Dinner - Eat a lot

How accurate is the myth? Are there really health benefits if one follow this myth? I realize I'm doing the exact opposite. Haha dead!

Your dinner eat a lot must see what time you eat your dinner and what time you sleep. Your eat a lot is how much?

6 hours ago, kidster said:

MYTH

ME:

Dinner - Eat a lot

Dinner u eat a lot u are still so slim? 🤔

Guest Too little Too much
4 hours ago, Kopi Gao said:

Dinner u eat a lot u are still so slim? 🤔

Eating a lot is subjective to individual.   Slim people considered 1 bowl of rice a lot, fat people considered 3 bowls of rice very little.

one "banana" for breakfast

two "rambutans" for lunch

one "peach" for dinner

the above diet is highly recommended for the LGBTQ family n their "allies"

not recommended for self-delusional “closeted" n so-called self-proclaimed “str8" wannabes as they might develop an "allergic reaction" requiring immediate medical attention at the "A&E"

3 minutes ago, goatee malay said:

one "banana" for breakfast

two "rambutans" for lunch

one "peach" for dinner

the above diet is highly recommended for the LGBTQ family n their "allies"

not recommended for self-delusional “closeted" n so-called self-proclaimed “str8" wannabes as they might develop an "allergic reaction" requiring immediate medical attention at the "A&E"

😂😂😂

I have learned that the best practice is... LESS than 3 meals a day.   The more seldom we eat, the better.   This gives our digestive system time to recover while the body changes to its alternate source of energy:  ketones produced in the liver from body fat. 

If interested,  look at one of the last posts in the thread "for gays who will be seniors one day",  a video by Dr. David Sinclair  where he gives some good advice.

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

Don't need to think so much,  can eat just eat,  breakfast,  lunch,  dinner and supper, life is short. 

Agreed, life is short. Need to think so much before eating make life so stress.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Agreed, life is short. Need to think so much before eating make life so stress.

Agreed.  If you eat whatever you fancy, as often as you like,  your life WILL BE short.  Or at least, short-er.  And you will miss the blessings of a LONG life.  

Guest Think while eating

I have a different take on eating meal.   Eat modestly, so that there will be enough food supplies for the needy around the world.

Guest Guest
20 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Agreed.  If you eat whatever you fancy, as often as you like,  your life WILL BE short.  Or at least, short-er.  And you will miss the blessings of a LONG life.  

I think still depends on individual body. Some people even they eat whatever they fancy and yet still don't have major health issues. And yet some people very careful on their diet and eat healthy also can ended up with major health issues.

9 hours ago, Guest Think while eating said:

I have a different take on eating meal.   Eat modestly, so that there will be enough food supplies for the needy around the world.

This is an interesting thought:  the needy around the world.  One can add another one: support for homosexuals,  because every new soul brought into this world is one more NEEDY!

44 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I think still depends on individual body. Some people even they eat whatever they fancy and yet still don't have major health issues. And yet some people very careful on their diet and eat healthy also can ended up with major health issues.

You are right, we are all different.  Let's hope for a big future transformation of medicine:  from curative to preventive.  With the huge $$$ spent on curative medicine,  every human could receive comprehensive tests,  not only with a yearly health checkup but with more sophisticated lab works.  And every human should be empowered with interpreting the test results and taking corrective actions if necessary,  instead of having to depend of the 15 minutes opinion of a doctor who glanced at these test results.

Guest Underestimated
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

This is an interesting thought:  the needy around the world.  One can add another one: support for homosexuals,  because every new soul brought into this world is one more NEEDY!

Some gays are not as needy as u think they are. In fact many are enjoying life to the fullest.

4 hours ago, Guest Underestimated said:

Some gays are not as needy as u think they are. In fact many are enjoying life to the fullest.

They are NEEDY people who satisfy their needs.  EVERY living person has needs of food, of air, of water, of clothes, and most have needs of electricity, of transportation, of entertainment, and...  every living person creates trash.  So,  each of us we are a burden to the environment.

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

They are NEEDY people who satisfy their needs.  EVERY living person has needs of food, of air, of water, of clothes, and most have needs of electricity, of transportation, of entertainment, and...  every living person creates trash.  So,  each of us we are a burden to the environment.

Burden? No la LGBT are environmental friendly pple. We are not going to have children to continue polluting the earth further.  Pray! Vow not to ever come back again. Hahaha.

风没有形状,风骚才有!💋

Guest Conscience
42 minutes ago, wanton_mee said:

Burden?

@Steve5380admits he is very needy and a burden to our planet.  He has been doing fasting to clear his guilt and conscience.

1 hour ago, Guest Conscience said:

@Steve5380admits he is very needy and a burden to our planet.  He has been doing fasting to clear his guilt and conscience.

Yes, I am still a burden because I can only fast INTERMITTENTLY,  not permanently.  And every week I have to put out my garbage to be picked up.

2 hours ago, wanton_mee said:

Burden? No la LGBT are environmental friendly pple. We are not going to have children to continue polluting the earth further.  Pray! Vow not to ever come back again. Hahaha.

No la.  LGBT we are still burden if we are alive,  but... but we don't create new burdens.   I failed here, because I created ONE new burden, and he in turn created FOUR new burdens.  So I have FIVE burdens on my conscience...

Guest Matthew 11:28
5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

LGBT we are still burden if we are alive,  but... but we don't create new burdens.   I failed here, because I created ONE new burden, and he in turn created FOUR new burdens.  So I have FIVE burdens on my conscience...

Please get back to the topic about meals.   If you felt burdensome,  you should know who and where to look and definitely not in this topic. 

4 hours ago, Guest Matthew 11:28 said:

Please get back to the topic about meals.   If you felt burdensome,  you should know who and where to look and definitely not in this topic. 

I'm sorry, Mathew 11:28,  I am Christian but not a believer, thus I don't recognize the authority of Mathew to tell me what to do,  and I am not weary nor burdened.  What authority gives you the role of moderator here?

4 hours ago, Hello.Massage said:

Yeah.

eat moderate and when you are hungry. 

Take on the healthy practice of intermittent fasting, which gives you a flexible metabolism, and you won't feel hungry again. :thumb:

Guest Failed attempt
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Take on the healthy practice of intermittent fasting, which gives you a flexible metabolism, and you won't feel hungry again. :thumb:

I felt moody when I fast, as if I was missing out something - the joy of eating.  I am still trying to adapt but the human side of me wanted food to keep me happy.

9 hours ago, Guest Failed attempt said:

I felt moody when I fast, as if I was missing out something - the joy of eating.  I am still trying to adapt but the human side of me wanted food to keep me happy.

How's your fasting schedule like?

风没有形状,风骚才有!💋

12 hours ago, Guest Failed attempt said:

This is natural.  You need to get your metabolism used to the fasting, by doing it progressively.  By increasing the time between the end of dinner and the first meal the next morning until reaching a 14 or 16 hour difference.  So you can start delaying your breakfast by one hour the first week, increasing the delay by one more hour every following week. Or ending your dinner progressively earlier.  Once your metabolism reaches the flexibility to change to ketones after the digestion ends and there is no more glucose,  you won't have reasons to feel hungry.  But...  of course...  you may still feel moody for other reasons, like your addiction to some snacks,  like the baby getting addicted to sucking his mother's boobs.

Guest Guest

Anyone here only eats 2 meals per day (not for the sake of intermittent fasting but more a lifestyle habit)?

If yes, what is your everyday routine like? 🤔 😳

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dee Em

My bf and I are going on a diet. Whenever we get hungry, we're replacing eating with sexual activities.

So far I have gained 18 pounds.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest Dee Em said:

My bf and I are going on a diet. Whenever we get hungry, we're replacing eating with sexual activities.

You licked too much ice cream off his chest, nipples and banana? 😂

19 hours ago, Guest Dee Em said:

Maybe I should try your method too.  I have to try hard to prevent LOSING weight.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.