Male HQ

OMG! How is this happening in Singapore?!?!

10 hours ago, thinking35 said:

Long boring video... Did I missed something? If the whole trip was recorded, why not just show it instead of talking so much?

Absolutely, should just report to police and not trying to gain viewership here,  how much did she lost? 

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Morale of the story, pay in cash only whenever taking taxi?! Lol.

Not exactly,  if u kena scammer, give them a USD 50 and immediately they will return and ask why u gave a 5 dollars note 🤣

This woman is a chatter box.  I didn't exactly understand what happened to her and her card.  And this, after listening to her blah, blah, blah.  Did she see that there was some card scamming device between the front seats?  Was she really filming her interaction with the taxi driver?   What a strange woman!  She sounds so distrustful that... I would not trust HER.  Thank god I have nothing to do with her. 

Here is another video of her:

More dumb chatter.  She said somewhere that she didn't had the money for the trip earlier.   Well...  she thinks she has to treat her ass so well...  flying in first class,  spending the night at the Marina Bay Sands hotel,  luxury, luxury...   What a poor woman,  no wonder she is alone!  

We gays should feel blessed not being attracted to such a creature!  :lol:

12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Morale of the story, pay in cash only whenever taking taxi?! Lol.

Morale of the story:  stay away from people who feel so entitled that they have a compulsion to treat themselves so well...

Guest She is sick!

She is a liar, for the sake of building content for her channel.  She came to Singapore, tarnish our taxi driver, tarnish the image of our country and wasted 10 minutes of my productive time.  This Karen needs to be banned permanently from entering our country.

22 hours ago, practease said:

The whole story seems quite made up to me.

There wasn't any cheat or any skimming of the card. The taxi driver just placed the card below his knees to hold it and return to her, before he drops it to the floor. Which can easily happen.

I alarmed Comfort on this and to make a report with Youtube for her fake video, alleging the driver to having committed a crime.

It is up to Comfort now to take action.

Many people asked her to make a report but she never did so far.

Her trip seems to have happened one month ago also, as there is another video (where she shows the full face of the driver= doxxing) and it was posted 1 month ago.

Luckily, I don't bother much about those youtube or social media publications... 90% is attention seeking...

Edited by singalion

9 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Morale of the story:  stay away from people who feel so entitled that they have a compulsion to treat themselves so well...

That's a bit unfair. She works as a nurse.

those here who have bfs working in the pub/ bar/ disco industry or F n B or as nurse or other such night jobs, know very well how easily relationships break up due to the sort of work and how difficult it is to find a life partner/ bf.

She explained that the saved to splurge. It is the sort of treat to cover up or compensate for her sad lonely life.

The most amazing thing I found was that she visited all these countries but never stepped into the cities at all... just drove in cabs around but seemed to never have really stepped into the different locations... and mostly stayed in the 5 star hotels...

Edited by singalion

7 hours ago, Guest She is sick! said:

She is a liar, for the sake of building content for her channel.  She came to Singapore, tarnish our taxi driver, tarnish the image of our country and wasted 10 minutes of my productive time.  This Karen needs to be banned permanently from entering our country.

Nobody asked you to watch her video and to waste 10 minutes of your time. For that you have to blame yourself!

48 minutes ago, singalion said:

That's a bit unfair. She works as a nurse.

those here who have bfs working in the pub/ bar/ disco industry or F n B or as nurse or other such night jobs, know very well how easily relationships break up due to the sort of work and how difficult it is to find a life partner/ bf.

She explained that the saved to splurge. It is the sort of treat to cover up or compensate for her sad lonely life.

The most amazing thing I found was that she visited all these countries but never stepped into the cities at all... just drove in cabs around but seemed to never have really stepped into the different locations... and mostly stayed in the 5 star hotels...

Perhaps instead of bashing her, it would be better to try to help her.  A need to splurge is not healthy.  Being a nurse, she should have enough education to try to help herself. Also if she does not splurge she may find a nursing job that is not a night job, and then she is able to sustain a good relationship.  My ex-wife was a nurse and this did not strain our marriage.  

As a nurse, she must have much interaction with other people.  Even if she lives alone, she does not need to feel lonely.  She can associate with groups that have charitable and other helpful purposes.   But in her videos,  her loneliness is the leitmotif everywhere, and her YouTube site, that takes her so much time, must be another compulsion.  Plus the compulsion to film everything, showing herself everywhere.

58 minutes ago, singalion said:

Nobody asked you to watch her video and to waste 10 minutes of your time. For that you have to blame yourself!

He surely watched her video with the expectation to find something interesting in it, given the title "Robbed in Singapore".  I did the same.  Why did the karen bash Singapore for the action of a taxi driver?  Criminality is much worse in other parts of the world.  And what assurance we have that her story was not invented?

Guest That bitch
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Criminality is much worse in other parts of the world.  And what assurance we have that her story was not invented?

She hated her life and felt the need to bully Asians. 

22 hours ago, Guest That bitch said:

She hated her life and felt the need to bully Asians. 

Yes, there must be something wrong with That bitch.  And we don't need to hate her, hopefully she gets the help she needs.  She may have been bullied as a black girl, and now she needs to bully others...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.