Male HQ

Sexual challenges and dares - humiliation, exhibition and more

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2024 at 1:26 PM, Krompton said:

I find sexual challenges interesting and arousing. Things involving some humiliation, exhibitionism, no fap etc. Do share your challenge ideas! I’ll start: no fap and freeball challenge haha 

Oh yes, I love this type of challenges. 

Was put up to the following challenges before: 

(1) Freeballing Challenge

I was challenged to go to the toilet to remove my underwear at the urinal area in CBP in the evening. 

Hold on to my underwear and pass it to my challenger outside the toilet will then dropped it into the dustbin. 

Then have to freeball in my thin, light coloured executive pants for the rest of the night. 

(2) Swimming Pool Toliet

After a swim, shower without closing the door and spending prolong period of time soaping my dick and ass. 

Walking around the pool toilet naked with a full hard on. 

(3) Driving with Pants Down

To always lower my pants to my knee whenever i am driving. 

Submit photos as evident. 

(4) Drop Pants when Peeing

To drop my pants and underwear all the way to the knee when I pee at the urinal. 

Wahahah.. those were the days.. 

1 hour ago, Underwearless said:

Oh yes, I love this type of challenges. 

Was put up to the following challenges before: 

(1) Freeballing Challenge

I was challenged to go to the toilet to remove my underwear at the urinal area in CBP in the evening. 

Hold on to my underwear and pass it to my challenger outside the toilet will then dropped it into the dustbin. 

Then have to freeball in my thin, light coloured executive pants for the rest of the night. 

(2) Swimming Pool Toliet

After a swim, shower without closing the door and spending prolong period of time soaping my dick and ass. 

Walking around the pool toilet naked with a full hard on. 

(3) Driving with Pants Down

To always lower my pants to my knee whenever i am driving. 

Submit photos as evident. 

(4) Drop Pants when Peeing

To drop my pants and underwear all the way to the knee when I pee at the urinal. 

Wahahah.. those were the days.. 

Hot!

On 7/8/2024 at 8:00 PM, Suited Daddy said:

Wearing my cock cage when I am in suit and tie and peeing at a public urinal. 

I tried that before but ended with the following embarrassing situation: 

1. Precum stain my pants as I did not wear any underwear. 

2. Pee was spraying all over and I ended up having to pee sitting down. 

3. Difficult to dry the cage and pee ended up soaking the business pants. 

Did you have the same issue? 

12 hours ago, Krompton said:

Am I the only one that thinks tights with no undies and shorts over is a bit of a challenge haha 

if u are not those freq exhibitors then u will feel it is a challenge... my sugar uncle used to want me to wear the high cut fbt shorts with the inner later cut off and no under wear at first was uncomfortable later, it was ok...

12 minutes ago, Kye said:

if u are not those freq exhibitors then u will feel it is a challenge... my sugar uncle used to want me to wear the high cut fbt shorts with the inner later cut off and no under wear at first was uncomfortable later, it was ok...

Haha but at least with that there’s no visible penis like and shape no?

I'm think mine challenge quite hard but I'm have done it last week? Do u know there was BigTiny at Lazarus island nowadays? Look like chalet hotel, manage book it actually. Last week weekday solo staycation there, midnight accept fren challenge to full naked at outside and edging in different locations. Go outside in full naked mode on the pathway around the island, even go beach in the water midnight, stroll around alone at night till early dawn before finish with full cum after many hours of edging in different locations before back chalet. Super nice overnight staycation at Lazarus island.

8 minutes ago, shawako said:

Go to a newly built HDB and dress up in bra, panty, stockings, etc but no wig and makeup, and walk around.. anyone into this idea?

Nice, sounds very sexy...

On 7/20/2024 at 11:39 AM, CharlesMKz said:

I'm think mine challenge quite hard but I'm have done it last week? Do u know there was BigTiny at Lazarus island nowadays? Look like chalet hotel, manage book it actually. Last week weekday solo staycation there, midnight accept fren challenge to full naked at outside and edging in different locations. Go outside in full naked mode on the pathway around the island, even go beach in the water midnight, stroll around alone at night till early dawn before finish with full cum after many hours of edging in different locations before back chalet. Super nice overnight staycation at Lazarus island.

Woah! This surely sounds very interesting!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...