Male HQ

Penis Enlargement Cream

Always wondering does such penis enlargement cream really works ?

Anybody has used it before and any results ?

Guest Guest
8 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

If the cream really works, there will be no small dick men in SG.

4 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Don't fix what is not broken. 

Is your dick so small that you need to make it bigger?

Even if you can have the largest dick, you will soon realised that everyone will avoid you like crazy, or you will be like an exbibit in the zoo.

Be contented which what you've got.

Instead of wishing for a bigger cock, learn now to make the best of your tool.

Bottom flocks to you because you are a great fucker and not because you have a big dick.

5 hours ago, DeMarko said:

nah just targeting insecurities! I've heard long-term jelqing can help a little but ultimately, just being confident and comfortable in your own skin does wonders. I'm sure the huge dicked dudes too wish they were bigger.

Guest DonsonKwa
22 minutes ago, GachiMuchi said:

Even if you can have the largest dick, you will soon realised that everyone will avoid you like crazy, or you will be like an exbibit in the zoo.

Bottom flocks to you because you are a great fucker and not because you have a big dick.

totally agreed,  dun change the nature that created or given to u.  

all persons r different,  be contented of what u r.

38 minutes ago, GachiMuchi said:

Thanks for your advices.

Guest Guest meh
17 minutes ago, DonsonKwa said:

totally agreed,  dun change the nature that created or given to u.  

all persons r different,  be contented of what u r.

Then being gay is considered changing the nature that is created..

Guest Hahaha
5 hours ago, DeMarko said:

LMAO...Penis enlargement cream?????pls lah..use your head to think and not your dick head ! Don't get scam by all these online products. If such cream really works, why need Doctors?

I asked Google Gemini AI 

does penis enlargement cream work for men with small penises?

No, penis enlargement creams are not effective. There is no scientific evidence to support any claims that these creams can permanently increase penis size. In fact, the Mayo Clinic warns that some of these creams may even be harmful [Mayo Clinic, Penis-enlargement products: Do they work?].

If you are concerned about the size of your penis, it's important to remember that penis size is a natural variation and most penises are within the normal range. A urologist, a medical doctor specializing in the urinary tract and male reproductive system, can help you determine if your penis is within the normal size range.

Here are some resources from reputable medical organizations you can check out for more information:

• Mayo Clinic: [Mayo Clinic, Penis-enlargement products: Do they work?]
  • WebMD: [WebMD, Penis Enlargement: Does It Work?]

Hope it helps. 

Be contented with what you have!

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

I asked Google Gemini AI 

does penis enlargement cream work for men with small penises?

No, penis enlargement creams are not effective. There is no scientific evidence to support any claims that these creams can permanently increase penis size. In fact, the Mayo Clinic warns that some of these creams may even be harmful [Mayo Clinic, Penis-enlargement products: Do they work?].

If you are concerned about the size of your penis, it's important to remember that penis size is a natural variation and most penises are within the normal range. A urologist, a medical doctor specializing in the urinary tract and male reproductive system, can help you determine if your penis is within the normal size range.

Here are some resources from reputable medical organizations you can check out for more information:

• Mayo Clinic: [Mayo Clinic, Penis-enlargement products: Do they work?]
  • WebMD: [WebMD, Penis Enlargement: Does It Work?]

Hope it helps. 

Be contented with what you have!

OP thinking the cream is like plant fertiliser. Apply regularly on penis and the penis will grow and grow:D.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

OP thinking the cream is like plant fertiliser. Apply regularly on penis and the penis will grow and grow:D.

LOL!  You think that the penis is like a plant because it grows when we are horny?

I regularly drive a car that is 30 years old.  If instead of proud this would make me feel embarrassed, should I look for a product that applied to its exterior like a wax would take away 20 years of its age?  ( it is old but with good paint work, so how could this work? ).  One would not fall for such a scam no matter how much shame one feels for driving an old car...

Think for a moment.  A topical cream applied externally to the skin of the penis would at most make this skin grow, making it wrinkle and hang loose.  For ages he beauty products industry has been looking for a cream that SHRINKS the skin, reducing wrinkles.  And they have not succeeded.  

Nah it does not work. I tried a few. not cream. Its like serum or oil something. What I notice is that it only makes your veins enlarge nothing more. if you want to make it bigger, have a doctor inject HA inside.  

Many asked me whether penis can be enlarged. I told them massage could make our penis harder n supply better blood flow for sustainable n harder erections but not for bigger penis. Size purely follow our ancestors' size. Take good care of whatever given to u.

16 hours ago, Guest Guest meh said:

Then being gay is considered changing the nature that is created..

Being gay is also natural ,naturally following the hormone given to u. Not changing anything either.

Those who fucks n getting fucked by men but claim str8 curious marrying woman are rubbish. They are the one changing the nature.

Hope this clarifies.

Edited by cutejack

Guest Pang
1 hour ago, cutejack said:

Many asked me whether penis can be enlarged. I told them massage could make our penis harder n supply better blood flow for sustainable n harder erections but not for bigger penis. Size purely follow our ancestors' size. Take good care of whatever given to u.

Precisely.  There are really alot of naive people.

Guest thinking
On 6/25/2024 at 10:16 AM, DeMarko said:

Being a bottom, why enlarge penis? 

It won't work to enlarge your penis. some good brand cream.. can make your penis skin look more radiance. 

You can try a penis pump but it takes years to see the results.

I have used Penis pumps regularly for more than 3 years. the overall cock looks more thick and has a very slight increment in length.

Guest Acceptance

As someone who been trying to enlarge and lengthen my cock since young.... Its not worth it. 

I have accepted that this is what I'm born with. It's not my choice. Just like that guy with a big dick, he is just born with it. He didn't do anything to get it. 

So I focus on other things like building my body and etc. I have better success in that than to focus on making my cock big. 

Irony is that guy who are already big feels that they want to be bigger.

Just accept who you are. Your cock is unique just like you. 

Guest why

I always find it ironic that women can have breast enlargement surgery so easily and its common and the technique keeps improving,

but its not the same for penis enlargement surgery for men. in fact i think it doesnt exist in sg and even in western countries, its not a field thats widely researched

Guest Lim
5 hours ago, Guest why said:

I always find it ironic that women can have breast enlargement surgery so easily and its common and the technique keeps improving,

but its not the same for penis enlargement surgery for men. in fact i think it doesnt exist in sg and even in western countries, its not a field thats widely researched

When medical n surgery can't even do it and yet people believe in a few dollars cream or pills can help enlarging it.... Speechless! 

Think the manhood massage therapist will know :)

More for the blood circulation, gene will be the best, or the food intake, medication...

See some youngsters peeing at the urinal quite big. Not sure what they eat. Ever came across 1 guy stand next to me so long (flaccid) when he pulled out his dick. So tempted to ask him what's his secret 🤭

Can be trained i suppose? If six pack abs can be form, tummy can be bulge. 

Notice every time after JO next day it'll be bigger, spongier

Heard pump & pills help (not sure any side effect)...maybe those try before can share.

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, share said:

Think the manhood massage therapist will know :)

More for the blood circulation, gene will be the best, or the food intake, medication...

See some youngsters peeing at the urinal quite big. Not sure what they eat. Ever came across 1 guy stand next to me so long (flaccid) when he pulled out his dick. So tempted to ask him what's his secret 🤭

Can be trained i suppose? If six pack abs can be form, tummy can be bulge. 

Notice every time after JO next day it'll be bigger, spongier

Heard pump & pills help (not sure any side effect)...maybe those try before can share.

Don't think too much bro, JO is just like doing jelqing. Your dick look bigger the next day because the blood circulation might have stay around there temporarily to make it look bigger and fuller.

By the way, you can't train a penis because penis is not a muscle. Penis is made of spongy tissues and fills with arteries and blood. Tummy is different, it can be train to 6pac because it has muscle. 

23 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Don't think too much bro, JO is just like doing jelqing. Your dick look bigger the next day because the blood circulation might have stay around there temporarily to make it look bigger and fuller.

By the way, you can't train a penis because penis is not a muscle. Penis is made of spongy tissues and fills with arteries and blood. Tummy is different, it can be train to 6pac because it has muscle. 

Haha I like to imagine :)

google. 

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/sexual-health/in-depth/penis/art-20045363

pills & lotions (None of these products has been proved to work. And some may be harmful), vacuum pumps, exercises, stretching, surgery...

On 6/26/2024 at 12:28 PM, Guest Acceptance said:

As someone who been trying to enlarge and lengthen my cock since young.... Its not worth it. 

I have accepted that this is what I'm born with. It's not my choice. Just like that guy with a big dick, he is just born with it. He didn't do anything to get it. 

So I focus on other things like building my body and etc. I have better success in that than to focus on making my cock big. 

Yup, well said. 😅😅👍👍👍👍

Guest Wilblin Chan

I oso want one. Recently i met someone and when we were in shower he asked my y my dick so small. He said he prefer bigger one so nothing happen after shower then he left.

Guest Guest
On 6/26/2024 at 12:28 PM, Guest Acceptance said:

haha i can resonate with this.

i have an average sized cock, its not small but i always wanted a bigger cock so i have spent years…literally yearsss like more than 10, trying penis extenders, bathmate etc.

its very time consuming but results are very minimal and any small gains are not permanent, its just not worth it. thinking back, way too much time wasted on this. 

its really better to work on your physique and other parts of your life and accept the size of your cock. working out and leading a healthy lifestyle also keeps your cock healthy - i still get rock hard easily and can maintain my hardness for a long time w/o any supplement.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.