Male HQ

All seeking Married Daddies/Guys/Men/Bi fun (compiled)

Teckie

On 7/1/2024 at 4:01 PM, charala said:

Early 20s small sized (short but slightly stocky) looking for mature (45+) for light fun 🙂

I CD sometimes so can meet either as CD or as boy hehe. Msg me for more info! 

chinese 48 165 57

31 chi guy, 174, 77 average build verse top. In the mood for healthy and discrete married guys.
Love fucking guys that fucks women, better if they’re submissive and willing to experiment. Im a verse top, who’s into verse guys.
Pure top/bottom guys can move along. My dick and ass are too good to be wasted on one sided position. 

DM for telegram info and take it from there. 

Hellooo, I'm a straight curious Chinese (30/175/80) that is only a gay submissive bottom for White guys, especially big fat old White daddies with Big White Cocks. White daddies just ignite something in me that I cannot extinguish and I just feel all sissy, girly and slutty around them. I love being straight all the time but discreetly gay whenever I see a white daddy.

Hoping i can find a White Daddy that doesn't mind, or better yet love, my figure and body hair (most of which i can't shave for discreet purposes). I would love to have my cherry popped by a White Daddy and become your girl as you pound all my masculinity away. Make me do all sorts of kinky stuff, stuff me into girl clothes, White Daddies drive me nuts.

I'm dying for your DMs and hoping something can blossom from it. <3

TLDR - Looking for:

Top White Daddies
Much older than me
Much larger in size than me
Don't mind/like hairy bottoms

Edited by gay4white
  • yoyQ changed the title to Looking for chinese married bi nearby Bukit batok

Hi there.

I'm 45, a straight-acting bottom. 1.81m. 87Kg. Local Chinese.

I'm seeking out respectful, mature, manly, intelligent, and discreet gentlemen who seek for companionship or buddy .

If you're interested in getting to know me for friendship or companionship, please PM me.

Any young cute looking twinks between 18-25yo.. Preferably with slim or toned body.

Into a top, 52yo chn 171/75kg masculine Daddy?

I'm living in AMK.. I can host during the day time before 7pm.. Do pm me if interested. 😁😁🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• yoyQ changed the title to Seeking married/bisexual buddies