Male HQ

A Story: Taipei Temptations

Posted (edited)

My eyes darted around, taking in the quiet surroundings. An occasional car or pedestrian passed by, but the street was mostly empty. I glanced at my phone. It was soon past the appointment time, and a wave of doubt washed over me. I checked the app again, hoping for an indication of what was to happen next. No new messages. My nerves began to creep back, the earlier excitement now mixed with a tinge of frustration.

"He is probably just running late," I thought, trying to reassure myself. "After all, the service agent pushed the appointment time back by thirty minutes when confirming the appointment." I considered sending another message but decided to give it a few more minutes. While I waited, I noticed two other men being led into the building by guys with sporty physiques and dashing good looks. It seemed some of the apartment units were rented or bought as business venues for services like this. Do the residents know?

Seeing the others, whom I assumed were also masseurs and their clients, eased my nerves a bit. "At least I’ve got the right place and I’m not the only one," I thought, and went back to staring at my phone. Just as I was beginning to wonder if something had gone wrong, the glass door of the apartment building opened, and a young man in a loose tee, bermudas and track shoes stepped out. Relief washed over me as I recognised the familiar physique from the photos — muscular and confident. He approached with a reassuring smile.

Holding on to a bunch of keys and key tags, he walked towards me with a smile as I stood up to meet him. "Hi, I'm Alex," he said, his voice smooth and reassuring. "Sorry about the delay. Ready to go up?".

Edited by abcwater

10 hours ago, abcwater said:

My eyes darted around, taking in the quiet surroundings. An occasional car or pedestrian passed by, but the street was mostly empty. I glanced at my phone. It was soon past the appointment time, and a wave of doubt washed over me. I checked the app again, hoping for an indication of what was to happen next. No new messages. My nerves began to creep back, the earlier excitement now mixed with a tinge of frustration.

"He is probably just running late," I thought, trying to reassure myself. "After all, the service agent pushed the appointment time back by thirty minutes when confirming the appointment." I considered sending another message but decided to give it a few more minutes. While I waited, I noticed two other men being led into the building by guys with sporty physiques and dashing good looks. It seemed some of the apartment units were rented or bought as business venues for services like this. Do the residents know?

Seeing the others, whom I assumed were also masseurs and their clients, eased my nerves a bit. "At least I’ve got the right place and I’m not the only one," I thought, and went back to staring at my phone. Just as I was beginning to wonder if something had gone wrong, the glass door of the apartment building opened, and a young man in a loose tee, bermudas and track shoes stepped out. Relief washed over me as I recognised the familiar physique from the photos — muscular and confident. He approached with a reassuring smile.

Holding on to a bunch of keys and key tags, he walked towards me with a smile as I stood up to meet him. "Hi, I'm Alex," he said, his voice smooth and reassuring. "Sorry about the delay. Ready to go up?".

a bunch of keys 🔑 BSDM ... enjoy the whipping, wax candling, fisting, ... but be safe and know which key to unlock 🔑 and don't lost the RIGHT KEY

On 7/24/2024 at 10:34 PM, abcwater said:

go up to do what? narrate your exciting story to us leh

I nodded, grateful that the wait was over, and followed behind Alex as he walked back towards the building. He effortlessly opened the glass door with one of the key tags and gestured for me to enter. As we headed across the lobby and towards the elevator, I felt my earlier apprehensions melt away. The clean, professional setting was reassuring, and Alex’s presence was comforting.

When the elevator doors opened on the top floor, I followed Alex through a narrow and poorly lit corridor that wouldn't have looked out of place in a horror movie. However, my anxiety was quickly dispelled as soon as we reached the apartment unit. The door swung open to reveal a clean, tastefully decorated space, warmly lit and inviting.

As I stepped into the room, Alex offered me slippers, a gesture reflecting the Taiwanese habit of wearing them indoors. Walking around in soft, cushioned slippers not only keeps the floors spotless but also enhances the overall comfort of the environment. This practice, common in many Asian countries, emphasises hygiene and relaxation, making me feel instantly at ease as I prepare for my massage.

"Would you like to take a shower before we begin?" Alex asked, his tone friendly and accommodating.

"I already had one before I came," I replied.

"You can take one again if you'd like. There's also mouthwash you can use," he suggested as he began to organise his things.

“Mouthwash?” I mused as I entered the bathroom. “So there might be kissing involved too?”

Entering the small bathroom for the first time, I was immediately struck by the unfamiliar setup. True enough, there was a bottle of mouthwash placed near the sink. The space was compact, with neatly arranged toiletries lining the shelves, clean towels and a modest shower facility in one corner. Stepping into the shower area, I felt the initial chill of the tiles underfoot. It took me a few moments of tentative experimentation to decipher the labels and dials on the water heater needed to get the hot water flowing.

I took a quick yet satisfying shower, the warm water a welcome relief as it cascaded over my skin. The unfamiliar environment quickly became a haven of comfort, the simple act of washing transforming into a moment of tranquillity and renewal. With the shower complete, I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower area. Feeling refreshed and invigorated, I reached for a towel. Standing in front of the sink as I dried myself, I contemplated using the mouthwash.

"Carpe diem," I thought with a grin. As I unscrewed the cap of the mouthwash, I couldn't help but reflect on the whirlwind of experiences that had led me here. Each moment had been a discovery, a new chapter in a story that was still unfolding. And now, standing in this small, unfamiliar bathroom, I felt a sense of anticipation bubbling up inside me.

Swishing the mouthwash, I looked at my reflection in the mirror. This trip had done something to me, something more than just a change of scenery. It had awakened a curiosity, a hunger for new experiences that I hadn't felt in years. "Carpe diem," I reminded myself again, savouring the refreshing burn of the mouthwash.

I spat out the mouthwash and rinsed my mouth. Tonight, Taiwan was about to show me something new.

Wrapping a towel around my lower half, I emerged from the bathroom feeling more relaxed and ready for the massage.

"Where can I leave my clothes?" I asked, stepping out into the main area of the apartment.

"You can just leave them on the rack beside the door," Alex answered, while he continued to get the massage bed and surrounding area ready.

I followed his instructions, hanging my clothes neatly on the rack. Unsure of what to do next, I took a sip of water from my bottle and glanced around the tastefully decorated room. A comfortable massage bed beckoned invitingly, positioned strategically for relaxation. Alex, now in just a pair of briefs, was setting a bottle of massage oil down onto the small table beside the massage bed.

Feeling a mix of anticipation and curiosity, I approached the massage bed and sat down, waiting for further instructions from Alex.

“Ready to get started?” he asked, his voice warm and reassuring.

“It’s my first time doing this, I’m not sure what I am expected to do,” I admitted, a hint of nervousness in my voice.

“Lie on the massage bed face down,” Alex replied with a reassuring smile.

“Here, my glasses,” I said, taking a deep breath as I got ready to position myself on the massage bed.

Taking my glasses and placing them on the small table, Alex responded, “Just relax and make yourself comfortable.”

“But first, you’ll have to remove that towel.”

A bit flustered, I nodded, removed the towel and handed it to him. I then lay down on the bed, face down, feeling the soft sheets against my skin. The room's gentle music and calming scents enveloped me, helping to ease any remaining tension. I felt Alex’s strong hands on my back, starting the massage off with long, strong strokes. His touch was firm yet soothing, expertly working through the tightness in my muscles.

His fingers pressed into the muscles of my lower back with just the right amount of pressure. Gradually, he moved upwards, each stroke methodically releasing the tension I didn’t even realise I was holding. The warmth from his hands radiated through my skin, sending waves of relaxation throughout my body. Occasionally, his fingers would brush against my inner thighs and my balls, and I was getting a little aroused from his touch.

Alex's technique was masterful; he alternated between kneading and gliding strokes, ensuring every part of my back received attention. Deciding to break the silence, I said, “So… What usually happens? Will the whole session really last two hours?”

“The dry massage will take about an hour, followed by a body-to-body oil massage and a shower,” Alex replied factually.

“Body-to-body…” While I knew that was part of the package I signed up for, images were now forming in my head, vivid and compelling.

I willed myself back to reality. “I suppose you have a day job? How often do you do this then?” I asked, trying to focus on the conversation.

“Yes, I do have a day job. I rush home for a shower and then head over here as soon as work ends. I usually do this on weekday evenings and Sundays.”

As Alex's hands continued to work their magic, I decided to keep the conversation going. “With your tight schedule, I guess you drive?”

“I have a scooter actually,” Alex said. “Almost everyone uses them here. They’re perfect for weaving through traffic and getting to places quickly.”

Pressing into another knot, Alex continued. “A scooter gives you this incredible sense of freedom. You can explore narrow alleyways, find hidden spots, and just go wherever the road takes you. It’s a part of the culture that I really enjoy.”

“It's a pity I can’t drive. That sounds like something I’d love to try if I could.”

As he reached my upper back, his thumbs pressed into the muscles with a firm, unwavering pressure that immediately zeroed in on the stubborn knots nestled around my shoulder blades. I let out a quiet moan, the relief and release of tension so palpable that I couldn't help but express it.

Each movement deliberate and precise, Alex’s technique was impeccable, as if he could see exactly where the tension resided beneath my skin. He alternated between broad, sweeping strokes to warm the muscles and focussed, circular motions to knead out the knots, his thumbs working tirelessly to coax my muscles into a state of blissful surrender.

Even though Alex was working on my back, he had not forgotten about teasing me below my waist, sporadically providing attention to my almost fully hard member.

“Have you travelled anywhere interesting recently, Alex?”

“Yes I did,” he said, his fingers pressing into a particularly stubborn knot. “I just got back from Japan. The air ticket prices were surprisingly affordable, so I couldn’t resist.”

“Japan? That sounds amazing! I’ve always wanted to go there. How was it?”

“Incredible,” Alex replied, his voice filled with enthusiasm. “I visited Tokyo and Kyoto. The food, the culture, the sights — all breathtaking.”

“Sounds like a dream trip. I don’t travel much; this is one of the rare trips I've taken.”

“It’s good that you decided to give this a try while you’re here, then,” Alex said, his hands moving skillfully over my muscles. “I was in Japan for just a week, but it was enough to get a good feel for the place.”

“If you ever travel there, definitely try the local food, and don’t be afraid to explore off the beaten path,” Alex advised. “There’s so much to see and do beyond the typical tourist spots. And if you get the chance, take a dip in an onsen. It’s an experience like no other. I definitely want to go back and explore more.”

“You should!” I said, feeling inspired. “It sounded like a really great trip.”

“It really was. I hope you get the chance to travel again soon. It’s always worth it.”

After thoroughly working on my back, Alex moved to my arms. He started with my right arm, lifting it gently and stretching it out before beginning the massage. His fingers expertly traced the contours of my arm, from the shoulder down to the wrist. He applied firm, even pressure, using his thumbs to work on the muscles along my forearm and upper arm. Working on my arms gave him easier access to my tool, and Alex was really doing a good job at teasing it, the sexual arousal adding to the intimacy and sensuality of the whole experience.

He repeated the process with my left arm, ensuring both sides received equal care and attention. The repetitive motions were hypnotic, lulling me into a state of deep relaxation. The gentle, methodical pressure was soothing, and I felt myself drifting further into a serene, almost dreamlike state. I think I dozed off at some point, as the expertly delivered massage, combined with my exhaustion from the days of exploring, seemed to have taken its toll.

Alex was now standing in front of me, working on my shoulders, using his palms to apply broad, sweeping strokes. He pressed into the muscles with his thumbs, working out the knots that had accumulated from work, the gym, and this trip. The tension melted away, and I could feel my shoulders loosen with each stroke. With him within easy reach of my arms, and me feeling more relaxed and less inhibited from the ongoing massage and our short exchanges, I decided to be more proactive.

Not knowing if it was appropriate to put what I was thinking into action, I asked, “Can I touch you?”

He paused for a moment, then gently took my right hand and placed it on his butt. Understanding the unspoken invitation, I mirrored the action with my left hand, softly caressing both cheeks. Although he still had his briefs on, I could feel the warmth and firmness, adding an unexpected layer of intimacy to the massage. Despite the new dynamic, he continued his skilled movements, working out the tension in my muscles while I gently stroked the back of his thighs.

My heart raced with anticipation of what could happen next. The excitement of doing something like this for the first time was keeping my mind in a constant state of exhilaration and my dick at attention.

Moving to my neck, Alex used his fingers to apply gentle but firm pressure, targeting the base of my skull and the sides of my neck. His touch was both soothing and invigorating, as he kneaded the muscles and released the tension that had built up from hours of walking and sightseeing. The rhythmic motions of his fingers lulled me into a state of tranquillity, making me feel weightless and free.

"Turn over," Alex prompted, waiting patiently as I complied. Reluctantly, I turned, feeling a little shy that the lower part of my body was now exposed.

Alex kept his focus and transitioned to a head massage. He began with slow, circular motions on my scalp, using his fingertips to apply a gentle massage. The soothing pressure sent waves of relaxation through my body, melting away tension and replacing it with profound calm. His expert fingers created a rhythmic, tingling sensation that radiated down my neck and shoulders.

"How long will we be in this position? Can I wear my glasses so I can see you better?" I asked.

"It won't be for long," he replied. "We'll be done with this in a while, and then you'll be facing down again for the next part."

Alex soon finished and walked to the other end of the massage bed.

"How is it so far?" Alex asked.

"It's good," I replied, still half-dazed from the deeply relaxing experience. "Honestly, I did not expect it to be this proper. Do you have any massage certification?"

"I don’t actually," he said. "The seniors would go to classes and pass on their skills to us."

"I see. You must have been doing this for quite a while then?"

"A few years, just earning some additional income while I am young."

The next thing I felt was oil, or maybe lubricant, being poured and applied on my back. One hand spread the oil smoothly, while the other, slick with oil, expertly glided up and down my shaft, which was now sticking out from under me.

Alex, with the finesse of a seasoned artist, leaned forward, his body now a warm, firm presence against my back. The contact was electric. His skin, slick with oil, sliding against mine in a dance of friction and fluidity. I could feel his chest pressing against me, and each breath he took was a gentle wave of warmth that cascaded down my spine.

His hands, still working their magic, now guided his body in a rhythmic motion. The sensation was like being enveloped by a living, breathing blanket of heat and muscle. I could feel every contour of his physique — the firmness of his abdomen, the strength in his thighs — as they aligned with mine, creating a symphony of touch.

Then came the nibbling, delicate and teasing, on my earlobes. Each nibble sent a shiver through me, a direct line of sensation from ear to every nerve ending. Alex's breath, hot and deliberate, brushed against my cheek.

The room seemed to shrink, the world outside fading to a mere suggestion, as the only reality was the sliding, the pressing, the breathing. Alex's movements were both a promise and a fulfilment, each rub, each glide, a testament to the unspoken language of bodies communicating in the most primal of ways.

Lost in the luxurious assault on my senses, each touch, each breath, each nibble wove a tapestry of pleasure that was as much about the give as it was about the take. In this moment, the massage was not just a service but a shared experience — a dance of two bodies in perfect, albeit temporary, harmony.

Almost as abruptly as it started, Alex got off me, turned me to my side, and began to expertly work on my tool which had stayed rock hard the whole time.

“Is this the highlight of the massage?” I asked.

“Not yet,” he replied with a grin. “We’re not done with the massage.”

Guest Curious enough to continue

Alex’s grin widened, his teeth glinting in the dim light like a mischievous cat about to pounce. His hands, so expert in their ministrations, continued their relentless work. The oil slickened his fingers, making them glide with an almost unnerving precision. I couldn't help but admire the dedication. A true artist never rushes his masterpiece.

He leaned closer, his voice a low murmur, "You know, they say the human body has 206 bones, but I think I just found a new one."

I snorted, half in amusement, half in disbelief. Leave it to Alex to crack a joke in the midst of something like this. His sense of humour was as dark as it was unexpected, and I found it oddly comforting in the bizarre situation.

But he wasn’t done. "If you hear a snap, don’t worry," he continued with a chuckle. "That’s just your dignity crumbling under my expert care."

I would have laughed if I wasn’t so preoccupied with the sensation of his fingers moving in ways that were both sinful and therapeutic. My mind tried to reconcile the absurdity of the situation with the pleasure coursing through me.

Alex’s touch was firm, yet surprisingly gentle as he continued. "You know, I’ve always thought of massage as a kind of exorcism. Not of demons, of course, but of stress. Tension. Occasionally, a bit of self-respect."

"Exorcism, huh?" I managed to reply, though my voice was thick with both tension and something dangerously close to a chuckle. "You must be raking in a fortune as a modern-day priest."

He let out a soft laugh, his fingers now tracing patterns that bordered on the sacred. "Oh, I am. Confession through compression, that’s my motto. But don’t worry, your sins are safe with me. For now."

There was something in the way he said it, half-serious, half-joking, that made me wonder just how many 'sins' had been confessed under his hands. But then his fingers danced over a particularly sensitive spot, and all thoughts fled, leaving only the visceral sensation behind.

Alex paused, leaning down until his lips were almost brushing against my ear. "You’ve been good," he whispered, his voice carrying that same dark humor, "but I think it’s time we take this massage to the next level. Ever had a happy ending that left you questioning your life choices?"

Before I could answer, his hands were already moving again, and I realized that with Alex, every moment was a mix of the sublime and the ridiculous. His mastery lay not just in his touch, but in his ability to make me laugh even while pushing me to the edge.

"Just remember," he added with a smirk I could practically feel, "the only thing you’ll lose today is your stress… and maybe a bit of your dignity."

And with that, the line between pleasure and absurdity blurred once more, leaving me in a strange, delicious limbo where all I could do was surrender to his wicked sense of humor and even more wicked hands.

Back in the supine position, I could now see that Alex was naked, with a sizable dick that was semi-hard. He climbed on the massage table, straddling over the lower half of my body, and gyrated in that position while flexing his arms. A pity I couldn’t see clearly without my glasses. 

“We’ll probably be in this position for a while? Could you pass me my glasses please?” I requested sheepishly. 

Alex reached over to the side table, lifted my glasses and handed them over with a nod.

Adjusting my glasses, I asked, “By the way, how often do you go to the gym?”

“Every day,” he replied, a hint of pride in his voice. “I usually head there right after the evening massage sessions. It’s part of my routine before I head home for the night.”

“Wow, that’s impressive,” I said, genuinely impressed. “It must take a lot of dedication.”

He shrugged slightly, a small smile playing on his lips. “I suppose it’s a requirement of this job. Staying in shape helps me perform better. Plus, I really do enjoy working out.”

“I can see that. It’s amazing how you manage to balance both.”

“Being fit helps me maintain strength and endurance, which is crucial for delivering a good massage. Plus, the physical activity is a nice counterbalance to the hours spent in a more stationary position at work.”

I felt a sense of vulnerability and anticipation as Alex began to work on the front of my body. He started at my shoulders, his strong, skilled hands kneading the muscles with just the right amount of pressure. The sensation was both soothing and invigorating, as if he was coaxing the tension out of every fibre.

When he reached my chest, his movements were broad and sweeping, as if painting with oils on a canvas. The warmth of his palms contrasted with the coolness of the oil, creating a sensation that was both calming and deeply satisfying. My breath slowed, each exhale releasing more of the tension I had been carrying.

His hands continued downward, working my abdomen with circular motions that seemed to soothe not just my muscles but my very soul. It was as if he was unwinding the day's stress like a ball of yarn, each loop bringing a deeper sense of calm.

The massage took a turn as Alex's hands, slick with oil, ventured lower. His grip was confident, wrapping around me with a deliberate slowness that was both teasing and commanding. I resisted, not out of reluctance, but to savour the build-up, to prolong the exquisite torture of anticipation.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.