Male HQ

Guest Vs imm_georgie on Penang Masseurs

Guest Guest

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes, it’s a proper spa. I'm so worried they will get in trouble. 

Yes, you are right! We don’t hope that our naughtiness affected peoples work and business. Additionally, losing a good place for rejuvenation and refresh. Therefore, be smart. We just sharing experience but doesn’t have intention to harmed anyone. 

Edited by imm_georgie

“Fill your life with adventures, not things!”

Have stories to tell, not stuffs to show off -

Guest Massage
2 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

Hi everyone,

I get a lot of DM inquiries about SS Reflexology. Let me clear up the misunderstanding, this is a regular spa (SS Reflexology) and not a gay spa.

So don't think you can get a full extras services like a gay spa. If you have a high sex drive or horny, I recommend you looking for a gay spa or gay masseurs from Grindr who offering full sex services.

Also, all the therapists at SS are pleasant and they are not prostitutes. They give you a proper massage, and of course, depending on whether your therapist is lucky enough to be teased, or even more. Again, it depends on the therapist, not everyone in SS. They are not prostitutes, remember, this is a normal proper spa.

If you're lucky enough to end up getting HJ or HE treatment from a therapist, that's luck and a bonus! We should be careful not to forget and not let our naughtiness affect the safety and work of the therapists. They just earning for a living. Please bear in mind and do it discreetly.

Don’t ever think about getting top or you tried to top the therapists! This is a proper spa, getting a HJ is already a bonus! 

Again, SS Reflexology is a proper spa. Please take note! 

Good for you to know this is a proper spa too! At the first place, you should not name the masseurs with the ticked and openly discuss in this forum here. In other words, you are telling everyone here that those masseurs are providing HE or light fun. If someone show this discussion to SS management, what will happen to those therapists? They highly likely that will be fired immediately. We know you are a story teller or good content creator, but please think twice before sharing those happen in legit premises. You really making a good spot become less available!

5 minutes ago, Guest Massage said:

Good for you to know this is a proper spa too! At the first place, you should not name the masseurs with the ticked and openly discuss in this forum here. In other words, you are telling everyone here that those masseurs are providing HE or light fun. If someone show this discussion to SS management, what will happen to those therapists? They highly likely that will be fired immediately. We know you are a story teller or good content creator, but please think twice before sharing those happen in legit premises. You really making a good spot become less available!

I think you misunderstood my post. The list of therapists has appeared on this Penang forum many times. I just copy and paste and tick. My ticking does not mean anything, nor did I say that ticking means HE or HJ. The tick might be a good therapist or a therapist recommended for their skills, or even a good-to-go therapist. Readers' ideas are based on their own naughtiness and I have no control over that. Additionally, I protected the spa because I emphasized that this spa is actually a proper spa. If you are a long-time member of this forum, you can try scrolling back the page and see if most of the therapists have been reviewed and this therapists listings have been long time in the forum. 

My apologies for the confusion. 

Guest Massage
12 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

I think you misunderstood my post. The list of therapists has appeared on this Penang forum many times. I just copy and paste and tick. My ticking does not mean anything, nor did I say that ticking means HE or HJ. The tick might be a good therapist or a therapist recommended for their skills, or even a good-to-go therapist. Readers' ideas are based on their own naughtiness and I have no control over that. Additionally, I protected the spa because I emphasized that this spa is actually a proper spa. If you are a long-time member of this forum, you can try scrolling back the page and see if most of the therapists have been reviewed and this therapists listings have been long time in the forum. 

My apologies for the confusion. 

But your latest ticking indirectly telling or indicating something unusual provided by the therapists. Up to you whether to remove it or not. But pls be mature and responsible to your content. 

Guest Massage
35 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

Yes, you are right! We don’t hope that our naughtiness affected peoples work and business. Additionally, losing a good place for rejuvenation and refresh. Therefore, be smart, be discreet and protect the place as well the therapist. We just sharing experience but don’t hope to harmed anyone. 

God bless your latest content (ticking) with your high confidence level would not harm and cause something happen to those mentioned therapists. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Massage said:

But your latest ticking indirectly telling or indicating something unusual provided by the therapists. Up to you whether to remove it or not. But pls be mature and responsible to your content. 

To be honest, I don't think there's anything wrong with this list. As mentioned, it does not mean anything with a tick or even a cross. It basically refers to a good therapist, a therapist who recommends based on skills, or maybe good customer service. It does not mean HE or even HJ. As mentioned before, I have no control over how readers' naughty ideas come to it. Additionally, many experiences, comments, etc. are shared in this forum. If you are talking about a list to make these places less, then the direct contact numbers of therapists shared by many readers on this forum indicating the numbers of therapists who provide HE or HJ or cruising places, bathhouses etc. are wrong. Should that be the case then BW will be shutting down soon.

Yes, I do take responsibility for my content and I do not share the number of therapists who do or do not offer additional services on this public forum. I only shared the ticks and crosses. It doesn't mean anything, it refers to a good therapist or a therapist recommended based on skills.

8 minutes ago, Guest Massage said:

God bless your latest content (ticking) with your high confidence level would not harm and cause something happen to those mentioned therapists. 

Please see page 539, the list has already appeared in this Penang public forum for such a long time and please read those direct comments as well. 

Guest Massage
14 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

To be honest, I don't think there's anything wrong with this list. As mentioned, it does not mean anything with a tick or even a cross. It basically refers to a good therapist, a therapist who recommends based on skills, or maybe good customer service. It does not mean HE or even HJ. As mentioned before, I have no control over how readers' naughty ideas come to it. Additionally, many experiences, comments, etc. are shared in this forum. If you are talking about a list to make these places less, then the direct contact numbers of therapists shared by many readers on this forum indicating the numbers of therapists who provide HE or HJ or cruising places, bathhouses etc. are wrong. Should that be the case then BW will be shutting down soon.

Yes, I do take responsibility for my content and I do not share the number of therapists who do or do not offer additional services on this public forum. I only shared the ticks and crosses. It doesn't mean anything, it refers to a good therapist or a therapist recommended based on skills.

Yes, you are always right especially when behave in this forum!

Guest Massage
9 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

Please see page 539, the list has already appeared in this Penang public forum for such a long time and please read those direct comments as well. 

Enough lah! People talk A n you answer B. You like to argue and counterback! Or perhaps, others jn this forum always have to accept your contents here or be a YESMAN to u. Anyway, should propose you to be one of the moderators

4 minutes ago, Guest Massage said:

Enough lah! People talk A n you answer B. You like to argue and counterback! Or perhaps, others jn this forum always have to accept your contents here or be a YESMAN to u. Anyway, should propose you to be one of the moderators

Haha, I know who you are after reading your message. Why are the constant haters afraid to comment from their own accounts and instead use guest accounts. Okay, okay, no need to be a yes man. Let me please you now. What can I do to make you happy? What can I do to feel like I'm not fighting back? What can I do to make you feel that my sharing can guarantee your happiness and peace? I'm just sharing like others readers and did not meant to offence anything. 

Guest Massage
3 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

Haha, I know who you are after reading your message. Why are the constant haters afraid to comment from their own accounts and instead use guest accounts. Okay, okay, no need to be a yes man. Let me please you now. What can I do to make you happy? What can I do to feel like I'm not fighting back? What can I do to make you feel that my sharing can guarantee your happiness and peace? I'm just sharing like others readers and did not meant to offence anything. 

Who am I then? Pls let me know ya! 

Just now, Guest Massage said:

Who am I then? Pls let me know ya! 

You are the one in my heart ♥️ Hope you are the same! Kisses 😘😘😘

Guest Massage

In order to make me happy, please share us your face pic here? 

Guest Massage
Just now, imm_georgie said:

Not dare to tell? Perhaps, you are just a faker. Bear in mind, not necessarily registered account mdmber is real!

Just now, Guest Massage said:

Not dare to tell? Perhaps, you are just a faker. Bear in mind, not necessarily registered account mdmber is real!

Love you and goodbye 👋 Don’t missed me ya. Sending hugs 🥰 

Guest Massage
7 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

Big MOUTH! If you have Ball, pls do share us your face pic here lah or in your profile... no need to show those fake pic with underwear.... want to please me, pls do so... orelse shut your mouth

1 minute ago, Guest Massage said:

Big MOUTH! If you have Ball, pls do share us your face pic here lah or in your profile... no need to show those fake pic with underwear.... want to please me, pls do so... orelse shut your mouth

😂😂😂 = 🫡🫡🫡 = 🤐🤐🤐

Guest Massage

Love you and goodbye 👋 Don’t missed me ya. Sending hugs 🥰 

Last but not least... to me dont be a coward here lah or empty promise... best advise is dont share those fake stories here anymore in this forum... even though you are registeted members... so what??? Still can lying to any of us...

1 minute ago, Guest Massage said:

Last but not least... to me dont be a coward here lah or empty promise... best advise is dont share those fake stories here anymore in this forum... even though you are registeted members... so what??? Still can lying to any of us...

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Guest Massage
1 minute ago, imm_georgie said:

😂😂😂 = 🫡🫡🫡 = 🤐🤐🤐

Dont be a childish  or try to make fool here... even the posting u oso not willing to remove, what is your intention and can see how bad hearted is you !

17 minutes ago, Guest Massage said:

1. There is no promises has been made!

2. Who is the coward? Your fingers must be pointing on yourself? Self reflection needed!

3. Fake or true stories, most readers will know and those who have read and experienced.

4. I will continues to review and post.

5. If is fake, then scrolled. Don’t read! Or ignored!

6. If I am lying, then scrolled. Don’t read! Ignored!

You always have a choice! 

Matured Men!!! Love you for hating me! ♥️

Edited by imm_georgie

Guest Massage
15 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

1. There is no promises has been made!

2. Who is the coward? Your fingers must be pointing on yourself? Self reflection needed!

3. Fake or true stories, most readers will know and those who have read and experienced.

4. I will continues to review and post.

5. If is fake, the scrolled. Don’t read! Or ignored!

6. If I am lying, then scrolled. Don’t read! Ignored! You have a choice! 

Matured Men!!! Love you for hating me! ♥️

Of course, no promise as your are excellent in twist turn stories in this forum

Bear in mind, I am not hating u as u are nobody to me...

BUT, what you do or act here is as:"cutting off people's wealth, such as killing parents"! 

This can see how is your personal characteristics and your upbringing family. Feel sad to you

END

1 hour ago, Guest Massage said:

Of course, no promise as your are excellent in twist turn stories in this forum

Bear in mind, I am not hating u as u are nobody to me...

BUT, what you do or act here is as:"cutting off people's wealth, such as killing parents"! 

This can see how is your personal characteristics and your upbringing family. Feel sad to you

END

Again, I reiterate that my post is general.

My posts either kill people or bring them business, it's unclear.

Since you said my post was fake, then the list of therapists is also fake.

If you say my review and story are fake then why are you reading it? Since it is fake, you might as well ignore it and experience it for yourself. Why are you still getting information at BW?

There are always options for what you read on a public forum, and I have no control over what readers think.

It’s up to you to decide if this article is true or false. I'm just sharing like other readers and members, that's what BW is for.

Not to mention that my post only affected the spa, and if you think about it vigilantly, the entire BW that everyone shared is illegal because it contains most of the LGBT information. (spa, clubs, cruising spots, bath house and etc) So, why are we here in BW for? Informations of LGBT area, right? Or you are here for business? Engagement? Finding partners? Friends? Please asked yourself, why you are in BW at the first place?

In the bigger picture, it has nothing to do with me. If I don’t share, someone else will. So, you are not talking about this topic, but me.

The reader always has the choice to believe or ignore or experience it for yourself. If my post is not helpful, please ignore it. Just that simple!

Yes, you are right. Not everyone’s stories shared on the BW forums are true. That’s why it’s up to you readers to decide if it’s true or not! It turns out to be true, read and experience it! Then you will know.

I have never portrayed myself as a good-hearted person, I could be a bad-hearted person, I could be a violent person, or any other bad person.

Let’s not talk about family upbringing or family maturity. Is being LGBT or homosexuality a form of good family upbringing? Are you telling everyone here as a LGBT community has a bad family upbringing? 

I don't blame my family because they work hard to feed us, make us grow up, makes us feel home, make us safe and etc. If I commit a sin, I will bear my sin, not my family, nor will I blame my family's upbringing. I live and run my life, not my family. Again, it's a choice!

I'm not here to fight or defend or as you say I'm twisters. It's your thoughts, it's your choice. It's always the reader's choice to decide is true or false. I'm just pointing out the facts.

Matured Men! I love you, just who you are!

Peace ✌️ 

Edited by imm_georgie

Guest Guest

I knew it since his first post about reviewing. You got lots of time to review everything? Or you just bored?LOL fake imm georgie, you are out! 

On 7/17/2024 at 12:42 PM, Guest Guest said:

I knew it since his first post about reviewing. You got lots of time to review everything? Or you just bored?LOL fake imm georgie, you are out! 

just stop man.no need to prolong..its just a sharing.everyone can share it over here.its either we take it or not

7 hours ago, San7539 said:

just stop man.no need to prolong..its just a sharing.everyone can share it over here.its either we take it or not

Thank you guys! I never thought sharing with our own money, sharing places and our reviews to all people’s can create haters!!! Haha! Anyway, they are still readers loved my sharing! 

Haha, either I will out or continue sharing is my choice anyway. This is a sharing platform, since you do not like my sharing, you may always ignored and swiped up, please!!! No one had asked you to read my post! 

İ am free or not, is that your business? I got money, I review! What you contributed, huh? How do you know I am fake? Then how true is you? You don’t even have balls to revealed yourself with a guest account and just know how to create havoc in the public forum!!! At least, I have contribution to the readers! 

Haha, I am back to irritate haters like YOU! 

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

İ am free or not, is that your business? I got money, I review! What you contributed, huh? How do you know I am fake? Then how true is you? You don’t even have balls to revealed yourself with a guest account and just know how to create havoc in the public forum!!! At least, I have contribution to the readers! 

Haha, I am back to irritate haters like YOU! 

LOL, decided to leave but coming back by licking all shit on the floor. Shut up fakers who bored and making fake story. I believed you just hungry for attention. You must be like, '' Oh yeah, I am bored, I wanna create some fake stories so I can get attention from others '' right? Go away Imm you don't belong here

29 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

LOL, decided to leave but coming back by licking all shit on the floor. Shut up fakers who bored and making fake story. I believed you just hungry for attention. You must be like, '' Oh yeah, I am bored, I wanna create some fake stories so I can get attention from others '' right? Go away Imm you don't belong here

Haha, who are you to decide who belongs here? Haha...Haters like you are always losers when they are jealous of someone else's success. Shit on the floor, looks like you. Just like you often lick by stray dogs and humans step on you. OMG you are such a loser, a manipulator, a troublemaker and the most annoying person. Pity! ! ! Keep going, good for you! No life haters, losers, poor people and whores! beggar! ! !

Edited by imm_georgie

28 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Imm be like, '' Which masseur am I going to tick today? ''

Oops...I'm going to tick you! The worst, worst masseuse ever. You might be one of those masseuses who are slaves and charge people high prices. Living in poverty, one must work for wages. You have to suck cock and get laid to get paid. Don't act like a professional masseuse, you're just another whore! Take care of your customers and don't be rude here or there will be no food on your table! Whores!!!

Edited by imm_georgie

34 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh, I love coming back to piss you off! so what! ! ! ! Hahaha, what else can you do besides badmouthing others and causing trouble... Humph! ! ! Losers and non-contributors! ! !

I made up true or fake stories but you loved reading and you read them all! I didn’t expect that you like fake stories so much and have never missed my fake stories. You are a fan of mine and yet you leave so many non-contributing comments and are somehow rude!

Pity you and thanks for being my fans! 

Keep reading my post and keep tarnishing me, I loved it! You are indirectly making me famous!!! Haha! I need your attentionnnnnn so much!!! 

Edited by imm_georgie

Guest True hero

@imm_georgie please keep posting these quotes in your status update about how valiant and heroic you are for facing down your haters - they are absolutely hilarious.

All of this for posting a list of questionable massage reviews and having it removed? Wow - the hero we never knew we needed.  

2 hours ago, Guest True hero said:

@imm_georgie please keep posting these quotes in your status update about how valiant and heroic you are for facing down your haters - they are absolutely hilarious.

All of this for posting a list of questionable massage reviews and having it removed? Wow - the hero we never knew we needed.  

Oh and please keep changing your identity with a different name. Hahaha. An idiot is forever an idiot. PITY YOU! No life fellas! You must be lacked of love or lacked of attention. Haha! Poor you! 

3 hours ago, Guest True hero said:

What a low life, poor, pathetic, loser, scums and useless masseurs! Am sure you are ugly based on your behaviours and attitude yet no one wanted you to massage. You must be begging on customers for a bowl of rice! Suck more dick and get laid more to get paid my fans! What a loser in life! 

Guest True hero
7 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

Oh and please keep changing your identity with a different name. Hahaha. An idiot is forever an idiot. PITY YOU! No life fellas! You must be lacked of love or lacked of attention. Haha! Poor you! 

7 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

What a low life, poor, pathetic, loser, scums and useless masseurs! Am sure you are ugly based on your behaviours and attitude yet no one wanted you to massage. You must be begging on customers for a bowl of rice! Suck more dick and get laid more to get paid my fans! What a loser in life! 

wow, what an absolute dumbass 😂 

a) I am not a masseuse

b) I am not the same guest

c) didn’t you make a bug show about leaving this forum?

keep on being a hero yah 

1 hour ago, Guest True hero said:

a) I am not a masseuse

keep on being a hero yah 

Haha, haters! Lazy to entertained you. 

Guest True hero
59 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

Haha, haters! Lazy to entertained you. 

keep going hero - we believe in you and your success!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

No life?? You literally talking to yourself, you need a mirror for a self relflect?? You dont have a life thats why you chose to create fake stories pretending like you already visit them massuer and places. Giving fake review some more.. Go away!! No one need you here..

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest True hero said:

a) I am not a masseuse

keep on being a hero yah 

C point is funny actually bro, lol.. He must be thinking that if he said he is leaving this site, everyone will become sad..lmao.. 😂

Guest True hero

“Let them criticize you but remain wise”!!!

and he then goes on to claim I am the same person with the same IP as the other guests commenting here. Not so wise really…

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.