Male HQ

Discussion of being Touched/manhandled by Patrons & Reactions / Hit back by patrons in Sauna

Guest monday night

Guest monday night

Was there earlier. there were these 2 tanned stocky guys in their 50s perhaps standing 170cm or lesser. I believed they are a couple or friends. they were extremely aggressive, grabbing every hot guys they could. I saw them eye contacted and whispering to each other and blocked the way of a cute lean fit guy trying to force themselves upon him at the maze earlier. a couple of others guys too. thousand arms never stop touching despite getting rejected many times. I dont think im ugly and not old but I too got rejected even before I wanted to eye contact and touch. I walked away. pity those who couldn't take no as rejection and trying too hard.

Guest not a good experience

rejection is a common theme in this sauna somehow, after being rejected a few times, i also start to reject people. funny thing is there is this guy stroking his hard cock, i walked pass him he just hide his cock like i want to touch him like that. oh please i never even touch him. the way he does it is like "i reject u while u walk pass"

the whole vibe is "reject reject reject" nobody seems to actually want to play. 

27 minutes ago, Guest not a good experience said:

rejection is a common theme in this sauna somehow, after being rejected a few times, i also start to reject people. funny thing is there is this guy stroking his hard cock, i walked pass him he just hide his cock like i want to touch him like that. oh please i never even touch him. the way he does it is like "i reject u while u walk pass"

the whole vibe is "reject reject reject" nobody seems to actually want to play. 

Yea I also feel that. Some people have a really huge reaction when I reach out to touch them and they quickly turn away or cover themselves as if I have the plague or something... something which I can't understand especially on nude nights when everyone is supposed to be naked anyway. I mean, everyone is out to have fun, can gently reject if not your type. Is it just a Singapore sauna culture? 🤔

17 hours ago, KevK said:

Yea I also feel that. Some people have a really huge reaction when I reach out to touch them and they quickly turn away or cover themselves as if I have the plague or something... something which I can't understand especially on nude nights when everyone is supposed to be naked anyway. I mean, everyone is out to have fun, can gently reject if not your type. Is it just a Singapore sauna culture? 🤔

Honestly don't mind being touched—anywhere, but not all the patrons are that subtle.

I've had my wrist grabbed, which isn't difficult to break out of...but when guys 1.5x my size lock me from behind and drag me into darker sections of the maze, all I can do is simply wait for them to release. Either me, or whatever load they have below. 🥲

1054721246_MaximSig.jpg.7a1761124283ec6fb9df6c38b7a15db4.jpg

2 hours ago, Glyph said:

Honestly don't mind being touched—anywhere, but not all the patrons are that subtle.

I've had my wrist grabbed, which isn't difficult to break out of...but when guys 1.5x my size lock me from behind and drag me into darker sections of the maze, all I can do is simply wait for them to release. Either me, or whatever load they have below. 🥲

If you have to deal with guys 1.5x your size, it helps if you practice a martial art.  I don't get tired to recommend Aikido, ideal for those who are not the youngest and don't like to fight.  With its "Ushiro" techniques you easily get rid of whoever grabs you from behind and safely pins him down on the floor.  Give it a try,  it's fun.

2 hours ago, FunLoving said:

As for me, if someone touched me and they're not my type, most of the time I'll just look at them and smile and move on my way.. Why?.. well, at least they appreciate you for your looks or your body, so I'll reciprocate with some courtesy 😊😊😊😊😊

But for those "aggressive" type who usually grabbed your dick or balls real hard, ahh that one sure kena "slapped" on the hand by me.. Hello!! my dick and balls - they are made of flesh not "steel" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Of course also, I have my fair share of touching those that I fancy, but I don't understand why some of them have to "push" my hand away so hard!.. it's just only a light touch, as if I'm some ugly and desperate looking guy or someone with leprosy that you need to push away that hard 😏😏😏😏😏😏

Sigh!!.. Well, most of us are there for fun so just be more tolerant to one another, but of course not to those aggressive ones!! Let's live and let live ya!! 😊😊🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Me too u know. I just touch lightly for first time but kena push hard..as though I'm touching in a temple. Knn...that place meant to fuck n get fucked what. 🤪 

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

If you have to deal with guys 1.5x your size, it helps if you practice a martial art.  I don't get tired to recommend Aikido, ideal for those who are not the youngest and don't like to fight.  With its "Ushiro" techniques you easily get rid of whoever grabs you from behind and safely pins him down on the floor.  Give it a try,  it's fun.

Good try. But KB doesn't have any futon flooring. What if the guy bangs his head on the floor. I think a hefty loud smacking slap is still better...

For me I just speak out very loud. If I m in good mood I will say: "hey, touching is 50 Dollars!"

Guest Jade body
3 hours ago, cutejack said:

Me too u know. I just touch lightly for first time but kena push hard..as though I'm touching in a temple. Knn...that place meant to fuck n get fucked what. 🤪 

They think they are the temple 🛕 

And you are not a monk. So you are not allowed to touch.

Guest Jade body
1 minute ago, Guest Jade body said:

They think they are the temple 🛕 

And you are not a monk. So you are not allowed to touch.

Sorry not temple, but Buddha statue made of expensive jade.

Guest Oh no
7 hours ago, Glyph said:

So you were raped by them and you couldn't resist. You didnt even dare to scream and ask for help? I hope condoms were used at least. Did you enjoy those experiences? But you are now complaining. Really, what is the point?

Did you complain to the boss later or make a police report?

It sounded serious, but you were making light of it. 

Are we supposed to sympathise or find it funny? 😹 

4 hours ago, singalion said:

Good try. But KB doesn't have any futon flooring. What if the guy bangs his head on the floor. I think a hefty loud smacking slap is still better...

For me I just speak out very loud. If I m in good mood I will say: "hey, touching is 50 Dollars!"

I also think that if assaulted, to become very loud and even scream is a good remedy. But this can be embarrassing.  And how you apply a hefty loud smack when your hands are held from behind?

The martial art I recommend allows us to adjust the degree of violence.  It does not need to be a punch or a kick. It is about applying forces that the opponent won't be able to resist, because of loss of equilibrium and articulation pain. This can be strong or can be soft.  We can bring our opponent down while preventing his head to bang on the concrete.

Edited by Steve5380

1 hour ago, Guest Jade body said:

Sorry not temple, but Buddha statue made of expensive jade.

There is little risk touching inappropriately a Buddha statue.  But a human statue, like there are so many around in saunas,  can react in dangerous ways. This SHOUND NOT happen, since  "inappropriately" is relative. But if it does, it helps to be able to react appropriately to the dangerous reaction.  That's all.  :) 

Guest Touch my body
31 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

There is little risk touching inappropriately a Buddha statue.  But a human statue, like there are so many around in saunas,  can react in dangerous ways. This SHOUND NOT happen, since  "inappropriately" is relative. But if it does, it helps to be able to react appropriately to the dangerous reaction.  That's all.  :) 

Of all places, some of these statues like to choose to stand in the darkest corners of gay saunas, where people will touch more readily. It can be dangerous to stand in dark corners of gay saunas if you don't want to be touched "inappropriately". If you push away hands too aggressively, they might also attack you aggressively there if they were provoked by your aggressiveness. Best thing to do for the toucher however is to walk away, and when the statue emerges from the darkness and you see his face, give him the most disgusted look you can muster. 😄 

2 hours ago, Guest Oh no said:

So you were raped by them and you couldn't resist. You didnt even dare to scream and ask for help? I hope condoms were used at least. Did you enjoy those experiences? But you are now complaining. Really, what is the point?

Just harmless dry humping. Perhaps I did, or not if I saw their faces. But if anything, I'm just sharing my experience. Thanks for the concern though.

6 hours ago, Guest Oh no said:

Sounds like you’re the one making light of/mocking his situation? From the way he related the incident, it seems he was just sharing an unpleasant experience.

Guest Oh no
1 hour ago, youdoyou said:

Sounds like you’re the one making light of/mocking his situation? From the way he related the incident, it seems he was just sharing an unpleasant experience.

I knew he was sharing his experiences being roughly manhandled in the sauna and was responding to someone who had complained about patrons reacting badly when touched and asked if it was "Singapore sauna culture".

He said "they" but later made light of it so it sounded like gang rape and was honestly quite disturbing and confusing to read.

So I tried to verify what happened, if he was serious and how did he manage those situations.

He responded by saying he probably enjoyed what was "just harmless dry humping".

But earlier he said he had to wait for them to release either him or "whatever load they have below".

So it wasn't always or really dry humping, and it now doesn't really make any sense at all, if he wasn't joking.

It sounded like he partially went along with it because he felt pleasure and also because he was overpowered by a group of men 1.5x larger in size than him.

So it was half consented to but if he enjoyed being overpowered by those men and didn't protest at all then it will probably constitute full consent in that context.

Any lawyer here wants to chip in?

Because it didn't really sound like a complaint, and more like a humblebrag to me. 

Guest Oh no
10 minutes ago, Guest Oh no said:

I knew he was sharing his experiences being roughly manhandled in the sauna and was responding to someone who had complained about patrons reacting badly when touched and asked if it was "Singapore sauna culture".

He said "they" but later made light of it so it sounded like gang rape and was honestly quite disturbing and confusing to read.

So I tried to verify what happened, if he was serious and how did he manage those situations.

He responded by saying he probably enjoyed what was "just harmless dry humping".

But earlier he said he had to wait for them to release either him or "whatever load they have below".

So it wasn't always or really dry humping, and it now doesn't really make any sense at all, if he wasn't joking.

It sounded like he partially went along with it because he felt pleasure and also because he was overpowered by a group of men 1.5x larger in size than him.

So it was half consented to but if he enjoyed being overpowered by those men and didn't protest at all then it will probably constitute full consent in that context.

Because it didn't really sound like a complaint, and more like a humblebrag to me. 

Or perhaps, even a self advertising or "product placement" effort. Then the inccident could have been made up and misleading for everyone. 

33 minutes ago, Guest Oh no said:

Ok fair enough. I read it differently. Thanks for clearing the air! 😃

prolly should clarify before this gets spun further out of context.

i've been backhugged by different -individual- guys on different occasions, on separate visits. maybe some were by the same but i wouldnt know since i've never looked back. did manage to shove their hands off and walk off except for that one time where i was pinned to a corner, dry humped, and unloaded upon. it happened so quickly, idk...maybe 5 or 10 seconds, so i just let it slide and went to shower. i mean what can i do? make him uncum or something? the maze's pretty quiet too so i didn't wanna make scene. pleasureable? not the least bit eh...

Guest Last Night

Went last evening. Most were standing around. Most rooms were unoccupied and didn’t see any action at the maze. Got rejected many times hahaha. Saw twinks also rejecting twinks. So what the hell were these people doing there? Auditioning for next top model? 

let me just chime in on the subject of being manhandled, groping etc.  (in a mens bathhouse/sauna.. )

here's what happened to me. 

few weeks ago I visited the sauna.. nude night and yes, I was stark naked walking around and headed to the steam room.. 

again I was naked... with others who were as well.. I was feeling bit frisky as one would.. being naked and all.. I saw someone I fancy so I lightly brushed my hand against his crotch.. and oh boy.. he smacked my hand away.. I followed him out and politely confronted him.. I said "you didn't need to do that.. smacking my hand away what you should have done was to lightly push my hand away.." 

he said "you didn't have to touch me" 

I apologised but I reminded him that he's at a mens sauna a NUDE NIGHT and that he needed to relax. 

so what im trying to convey here, some guys with an attitude like that really need to stop feeling paranoid or high and mighty as if some patrons did the cardinal sin for touching the forbidden apple. RELAX BECAUSE YOU'RE AT THE SAUNA. 

as I mentioned here before there are some guys who would be going around groping every guy aggressively - yes I experienced a certain guy who always would grab my nuts and the long and sharp nails would pierce to my skin and it hurts. he did that a few times and I had to forcefully grab his hand and twist his fingers pull him towards me and I told him to STOP. 

so theres different way to handle situation here on different scenarios. 

Guest Huh
48 minutes ago, greg01greg said:

let me just chime in on the subject of being manhandled, groping etc.  (in a mens bathhouse/sauna.. )

few weeks ago I visited the sauna.. nude night and yes, I was stark naked walking around and headed to the steam room.. 

again I was naked... with others who were as well.. I was feeling bit frisky as one would.. being naked and all.. I saw someone I fancy so I lightly brushed my hand against his crotch.. and oh boy.. he smacked my hand away.. I followed him out and politely confronted him.. I said "you didn't need to do that.. smacking my hand away what you should have done was to lightly push my hand away.." 

I apologised but I reminded him that he's at a mens sauna a NUDE NIGHT and that he needed to relax. 

so what im trying to convey here, some guys with an attitude like that really need to stop feeling paranoid or high and mighty as if some patrons did the cardinal sin for touching the forbidden apple. RELAX BECAUSE YOU'RE AT THE SAUNA. 

as I mentioned here before there are some guys who would be going around groping every guy aggressively - yes I experienced a certain guy who always would grab my nuts and the long and sharp nails would pierce to my skin and it hurts. he did that a few times and I had to forcefully grab his hand and twist his fingers pull him towards me and I told him to STOP. 

hang on. You went straight to grabbing someone’s crotch without any indication they were interested? And you assumed that because they were nude, this was your right? And now you are claiming victim?

wow

56 minutes ago, Guest Last Night said:

Went last evening. Most were standing around. Most rooms were unoccupied and didn’t see any action at the maze. Got rejected many times hahaha. Saw twinks also rejecting twinks. So what the hell were these people doing there? Auditioning for next top model? 

Mostly window shopping and only see.no touch.

10 minutes ago, Guest Huh said:

hang on. You went straight to grabbing someone’s crotch without any indication they were interested? And you assumed that because they were nude, this was your right? And now you are claiming victim?

wow

Ya lor,thats what i wanted to say too..if once want to touch,one can touch the chest  and not directly to the crotch.If one keep doing that,the people will pissed of and will avoid

13 minutes ago, Guest Huh said:

wow

I did not claim that I was the victim. 
read it again. 

3 minutes ago, horhorfun said:

Ya lor,thats what i wanted to say too..if once want to touch,one can touch the chest  and not directly to the crotch.If one keep doing that,the people will pissed of and will avoid

Again. This is an all men gay sauna. Just don’t try to be a saint here and go saying your personal space being violated.  Really now. 

Guest Huh
1 hour ago, greg01greg said:

Again. This is an all men gay sauna. Just don’t try to be a saint here and go saying your personal space being violated.  Really now. 

Entitled much?

consent and courtesy are still a thing, even in a sauna and even if you think otherwise.

no wonder you got forcefully rejected. 

2 hours ago, greg01greg said:

I am not sure you only "brushed" or was grabbing? Because if brushed, there will not be enough time for someone to hit your hand. Only when you grab, the person can have enough time to hit your hand. 

Did you just tried to play down what you did? 

Honestly, you should had just leave it as that and learned your lesson, but instead you got the guts to confront that person? You not just freaky, you also very cocky. 

You did not respect the person. 
Yes, you guys are naked and it's in a gay sauna, but it was you whom had invaded his privacy and rudely touched him without permission. You are lucky most people are not confrontational. If they are, you would already get a punched on the eye. 

As a learned and older person, if you see someone you fancy, a smile or a nod and eye-to-eye contact goes a long way if he recipocated. If not, then moved on. There are other fishes around. 

After what you did, whatever good impression anyone has of you will be thrown out of the window. You will be coined as the Chee Ko Pek uncle in sauna trying to be fresh and will be spit upon.

Don't try to right your wrong, regardless if it's sauna or if you are all naked.

Mutual respect is the lesson you should learned from the above encounter.

43 minutes ago, GachiMuchi said:

I am not sure you only "brushed" or was grabbing? Because if brushed, there will not be enough time for someone to hit your hand. Only when you grab, the person can have enough time to hit your hand. 

Did you just tried to play down what you did? 

Honestly, you should had just leave it as that and learned your lesson, but instead you got the guts to confront that person? You not just freaky, you also very cocky. 

You did not respect the person. 
Yes, you guys are naked and it's in a gay sauna, but it was you whom had invaded his privacy and rudely touched him without permission. You are lucky most people are not confrontational. If they are, you would already get a punched on the eye. 

As a learned and older person, if you see someone you fancy, a smile or a nod and eye-to-eye contact goes a long way if he recipocated. If not, then moved on. There are other fishes around. 

After what you did, whatever good impression anyone has of you will be thrown out of the window. You will be coined as the Chee Ko Pek uncle in sauna trying to be fresh and will be spit upon.

Don't try to right your wrong, regardless if it's sauna or if you are all naked.

Mutual respect is the lesson you should learned from the above encounter.

I understand where this can go out of context. Again I just brushed the guys crotch - I didn’t grab anyone. 
the guy just swatted my hand away - now I think it’s just the Singapore sauna culture here. What I’m trying to say there is polite way to reject someone by gently move the hand away. You don’t just flick or swat someone I just think it’s rude. 
im not justifying anything here. But it’s a sauna and its a nude theme night if anyone feels uncomfortable and don’t want to be touched they should not be in there at the first place. 
I guess this is just normal sauna culture here. Oh well lol 

38 minutes ago, greg01greg said:

I understand where this can go out of context. Again I just brushed the guys crotch - I didn’t grab anyone. 
the guy just swatted my hand away - now I think it’s just the Singapore sauna culture here. What I’m trying to say there is polite way to reject someone by gently move the hand away. You don’t just flick or swat someone I just think it’s rude. 
im not justifying anything here. But it’s a sauna and its a nude theme night if anyone feels uncomfortable and don’t want to be touched they should not be in there at the first place. 

After reading your posts, I understand where you're coming from. 😅😅

Well, maybe there's some misunderstanding in how you phrase your context and how readers misconstrued your post after reading your story. 😆😆🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

There's no wrong or right in such situations, coz I strongly believed this happens to everyone in one way or the other. 😆😆😆😆😆😆

I have my fair share as well, if you've read my recent post.. Anyway, just live and let live ya!!.. Cheers! 😅🙏🙏🙏

3 minutes ago, FunLoving said:

After reading your posts, I understand where you're coming from. 😅😅

Well, maybe there's some misunderstanding in how you phrase your context and how readers misconstrued your post after reading your story. 😆😆🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

There's no wrong or right in such situations, coz I strongly believed this happens to everyone in one way or the other. 😆😆😆😆😆😆

I have my fair share as well, if you've read my recent post.. Anyway, just live and let live ya!!.. Cheers! 😅🙏🙏🙏

Haha. See. Reading is fundamental. 

1 hour ago, greg01greg said:

It depends.

If in the dark maze, or the steam room, then I believe it is more or less implied consent, unless rejected.

it would be pretty crazy to be all coy and demure in those settings.

having said that though, i would still try to see if any eye contact can be established before proceeding.

obviously not possible in the darkest corners of the steam room/ maze.

regarding this rudely slapping away of the hand behaviour 

i believe it is relatively more common in SG compared to say BKK.

but then again, only in SG saunas have I experienced people grabbing harshly, painfully.

8 minutes ago, And then said:

It depends.

If in the dark maze, or the steam room, then I believe it is more or less implied consent, unless rejected.

it would be pretty crazy to be all coy and demure in those settings.

having said that though, i would still try to see if any eye contact can be established before proceeding.

obviously not possible in the darkest corners of the steam room/ maze.

regarding this rudely slapping away of the hand behaviour 

i believe it is relatively more common in SG compared to say BKK.

but then again, only in SG saunas have I experienced people grabbing harshly, painfully.

Yes. I second that. Now ive been to other saunas overseas, and hand on heart.. the lads will just smile and tell me they’re good if we don’t vibe sexually. 

Guest Oh no

On 7/16/2024 at 5:41 PM, Glyph said:

15 hours ago, Glyph said:

Just harmless dry humping. Perhaps I did, or not if I saw their faces. But if anything, I'm just sharing my experience. Thanks for the concern though.

6 hours ago, Glyph said:

prolly should clarify before this gets spun further out of context.

i've been backhugged by different -individual- guys on different occasions, on separate visits. maybe some were by the same but i wouldnt know since i've never looked back. did manage to shove their hands off and walk off except for that one time where i was pinned to a corner, dry humped, and unloaded upon. it happened so quickly, idk...maybe 5 or 10 seconds, so i just let it slide and went to shower. i mean what can i do? make him uncum or something? the maze's pretty quiet too so i didn't wanna make scene. pleasureable? not the least bit eh...

You have put out quite different spins on your personal experiences being manhandled at local sauna.

Initially you wrote like you were gang raped - when asked directly you also responded as such without clarifying.

And finally you came up with a totally different version - from being back locked by many guys and unable to break free to being back hugged by individual guy(s) on separate occasions and most times can break free; from many guys forcefully unloaded on you to only one guy "dry humping" to unload; from "probably" enjoyed those experiences without seeing their faces - so you were hoping and imaginging their faces to be your type - to not the least bit pleasurable.

Ejaculating from dry humping in about 5 to 10 seconds sounds a bit fantastical, tbh.

So guys, read with caution.

On 7/16/2024 at 12:03 AM, KevK said:

Funny enough it is the sauna culture here in Singapore. Sorry. Now I find this really amusing. Again these guys who react like they’ve been violated when touched lightly in the steam or dark maze - just please relax. 

Guest Huh
3 hours ago, greg01greg said:

wow, you really are stubbornly convinced that you are right.

why should he have to politely reject you if you have not politely approached in the first place?

read back your sentence below, I have written in brackets from the point of view of the guy who rejected you, to show why you are a hypocrite:

‘What I’m trying to say there is polite way to reject (APPROACH) someone by gently move the hand away (APPROACING). You don’t just flick or swat someone (TOUCH SOMEONE’S CROTCH) I just think it’s rude.’ 

also, you were in the steam room and not the maze, which is also not the same thing in terms of whether guys are making themselves available just by being there or not. 

anyway, if you can’t handle rejection then you shouldn’t be there in the first place. 

6 minutes ago, Guest Huh said:

why should he have to politely reject you if you have not politely approached in the first place?

read back your sentence below, I have written in brackets from the point of view of the guy who rejected you, to show why you are a hypocrite:

‘What I’m trying to say there is polite way to reject (APPROACH) someone by gently move the hand away (APPROACING). You don’t just flick or swat someone (TOUCH SOMEONE’S CROTCH) I just think it’s rude.’ 

also, you were in the steam room and not the maze, which is also not the same thing in terms of whether guys are making themselves available just by being there or not. 

anyway, if you can’t handle rejection then you shouldn’t be there in the first place. 

I can say the same thing about you sunshine. You’re as stubborn that you refuse to read my  take on this and it was never about me or me claiming that I was the victim. 

yeah yeah. Whatever you say sunshine. You’re right I’m wrong. So should I go on my knees now on you my great benevolent guest? Huh? Your handle itself is as confused as you are. 
You have a good night.  
again. READING IS FUNDAMENTAL 

11 minutes ago, Guest Huh said:

Oh and you should try being a public prosecutor. Or you are already.  The fact that you written in brackets to point out my points - it’s like a thesis! 
mate. Relax! :) 

Guest Mr Anderson
4 hours ago, greg01greg said:

It is not gentlemanly to be polite in Singapore leh. People here think that is weak or girly hor, so aggression is manlier and understood here as such lor. You think we South East Asians really first world mentality meh? So don't be that guniang lah. Must be fierce and violent here what. Wait kana eaten by others and more stressed how? Cannot like that right. You like to be eaten is it?

5 minutes ago, Guest Mr Anderson said:

It is not gentlemanly to be polite in Singapore leh. People here think that is weak or girly hor, so aggression is manlier and understood here as such lor. You think we South East Asians really first world mentality meh? So don't be that guniang lah. Must be fierce and violent here what. Wait kana eaten by others and more stressed how? Cannot like that right. You like to be eaten is it?

Huh?

On 7/16/2024 at 5:41 PM, Glyph said:

But I think some loud scream and raised voice and a clearly spoken NO had helped. Even if the guys are taller and stronger than you, I don't believe patrons at KB are out to sexually assault. 

Keeping silent isn't the solution in such situations (dark area, enclosed environment), as it can be (mis-)understood as approval. 

Edited by singalion

Guest guest
9 minutes ago, Guest Mr Anderson said:

That is why Singaporeans are never a good catch.

#Poor expressiveness, arrogant, Ms Singapore attitude (not pretty nut act atas). 

More importantly, Singaporeans (compared to regional guys) are by average older and not good looking (coolie genes).

Saving grace is that there are many foreigners in Singapore.

If u know that they are not locals, just go for them.  They will mostly not have these # traits.

3 minutes ago, singalion said:

But I think some loud scream and raised voice and a clearly spoken NO had helped. Even if the guys are taller and stronger than you, I don't believe patrons at KB are out to sexually assault. 

Keeping silent isn't the solution in such situations (dark area, enclosed environment), as it can be (mis-)understood as approval.

Yeah, have figured this one out by now. Those incidents happened the first few times I was there. Nowadays, depending on how they initiate, I'd reject with a similar amount of strength.

Still not prone to verbal rejections though, don't like the unnecessary attention.

7 hours ago, Guest Huh said:

wow

He wrote: " I lightly brushed my hand against his crotch."  Those who see this act as a capital offence should not visit gay saunas, or at least, not on nude nights.  We have to recognize that walking around nude does not only excite us, but also provoke others,  and we have no choice on whom it provokes.

9 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

He wrote: " I lightly brushed my hand against his crotch."  Those who see this act as a capital offence should not visit gay saunas, or at least, not on nude nights.  We have to recognize that walking around nude does not only excite us, but also provoke others,  and we have no choice on whom it provokes.

Ta! 

Guest Oh no
1 hour ago, Glyph said:

Still not prone to verbal rejections though, don't like the unnecessary attention.

Not even a clear and loud "tsk!" ?

That is a very substantial and unsubtle universal language of annoyance. Doesn't even have to verbally engage with the other party.

11 hours ago, Guest Oh no said:

knew he was sharing his experiences being roughly manhandled in the sauna and was responding to someone who had complained about patrons reacting badly when touched and asked if it was "Singapore sauna culture".

But there is this typical Singapore sauna culture!

You can visit any Sauna in Europe, US, Canada, South America people don't just stretch out their hand on any person passing by and touch the others persons dick just like that. 

Guys here also reach out their hands to touch the dick of someone who is being sucked. 

Such behaviour wouldn't be encountered overseas. 

There seems to be a bit more courtesy and respect overseas. 

Guest Huh
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

another old uncle who doesn’t understand courtesy or consent….

embarrassing responses here from the boomers 

9 hours ago, greg01greg said:

Exactly same thought. Lightly brushed n get smashed or pushed hardly. Nabeh! Purely attitude. SOBs.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.