Male HQ

Discussion of being Touched/manhandled by Patrons & Reactions / Hit back by patrons in Sauna

Guest monday night

Guest blame who

guys don't blame each other.. i tell you the whole story...

there is a few uncles. actually i think its 1 .. same guy .. who will aggresively manhandle one..

so the normal regulars have adopted this culture of just aggressive reject... and somehow assumed all uncles are like that.

thats why alot of ppl just model and cat walk in this sauna ... i also very afraid to touch... when someone like me and slightly come touch me... i also slap their hand away! cause someone slap my hand before.. so i do it unto others! muahahaha.

other sauna not like this... i feel this culture is abit childish.. i dont see the ang moh slap ppl hand also. ang moh avoid face contact and hurriedly move away to avoid contact...

its our local young ones..

Guest Mr Anderson

Also there are many self-entitled people in saunas here who treat it like a buffet spread - all you can eat (touch). Especially older people who had lacked or missed opportunities during their younger years due to being stucked in the closet in a different era back then.

Attractive guys will attract all the bees like honey, so they were also stressed out and annoyed by that, tbh.

Some might be OCD of dirty fingers having contacted bodily fluids or stucked into unwashed orifices beforehand.

Live and let live, y'all!

2 minutes ago, Guest blame who said:

guys don't blame each other.. i tell you the whole story...

there is a few uncles. actually i think its 1 .. same guy .. who will aggresively manhandle one..

so the normal regulars have adopted this culture of just aggressive reject... and somehow assumed all uncles are like that.

thats why alot of ppl just model and cat walk in this sauna ... i also very afraid to touch... when someone like me and slightly come touch me... i also slap their hand away! cause someone slap my hand before.. so i do it unto others! muahahaha.

other sauna not like this... i feel this culture is abit childish.. i dont see the ang moh slap ppl hand also. ang moh avoid face contact and hurriedly move away to avoid contact...

its our local young ones..

That’s it. That one uncle.. going around grabbing. 
at the end of the day to each its own. But I personally think this hand slapping or swatting could be done with finesse. It’s an outlet for all patron looking to let some steam off. Patronise the place without an attitude. 
and as for that grabbing uncle.. he is who he is. Just cover your nuts if you think he’s approaching you. 

Guest Mr Anderson
2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Now the fault is on the immigrants and visitors?

1 hour ago, singalion said:

Oh please! Please not always this blame shaming on others. 

It's just to cheap to fingerpoint always on others or immigrants ( and most ridiculously to tourists) instead of simply acknowledging that true blue Locals may be the rude culprits. 

The word Kiasu surely has one origin and thats nowhere else than red dot. 

Please let's not get into that discussion. 

Just scroll back some posts and see that this one UK tourist Hubert even has the courtesy to ask what is the sauna etiquette in KB. 

Oh please!

Not trying to point fingers at all foreigners - the post quoted below was what my post was directed at and responding to - but only certain ill behaving segment or demographic that often acted out of sorts and out of line - poor expressiveness, extremely average but very atas acting, rude, arrogant and all.

I am not saying Singaporeans are all perfectly behaving.

I was offering an alternative perspective to someone who deemed Singaporeans as wholesale patently unattractive in certain ways, forgetting that many foreigners are camouflaged amongst us because they look and dress the same way as born and bred locals.

Many times people simply assume people - Singaporeans, PRs and foreigners living and working here - were all born and grew up here.

I have often also assumed that until some of them switched from basic English and started speaking to me in a certain Mandarin accent, and I immediately recognised that country's very particularly narrow and traditional mindset towards certain people, especially among the lower educated, behind their condescending and judgemental rude behaviours and attitude towards LGBT people.

Please do not straight away assume the people you encountered here on brief or superficial daily basis are really all born and bred locals.

That's all. Bye!

3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

That is why Singaporeans are never a good catch.

#Poor expressiveness, arrogant, Ms Singapore attitude (not pretty nut act atas). 

More importantly, Singaporeans (compared to regional guys) are by average older and not good looking (coolie genes).

Saving grace is that there are many foreigners in Singapore.

If u know that they are not locals, just go for them.  They will mostly not have these # traits.

Guest Mr Anderson
4 hours ago, greg01greg said:

Huh?

I meant to say gentlemanly politeness is not the normal cultural behaviour here. People here tend to be practical and curt to the point of being rude and brusque, sometimes. Might be due to the fast pace of life here. Yes, and that includes the impatient slapping of hand to stem or restrain any further encounter with owner of said hand. He could have been in a bad mood as well.

Guest Huh
3 hours ago, greg01greg said:

That’s it. That one uncle.. going around grabbing. 
at the end of the day to each its own. But I personally think this hand slapping or swatting could be done with finesse. It’s an outlet for all patron looking to let some steam off. Patronise the place without an attitude. 
and as for that grabbing uncle.. he is who he is. Just cover your nuts if you think he’s approaching you. 

Hey Crotchbrusher…

why is it for other people to behave with finesse and without an attitude instead of you? 

How about when you like the look of someone at the sauna, maybe think of a more polite way to see if they are interested rather than touching their crotch as your first move?

How about when you get rejected, you take it without an attitude and also don’t come here to cry mother cry father about it?

Maybe if you extend the courtesy you expect to the other patrons, then you might have more luck? 

1 hour ago, Guest Huh said:

Hey Crotchbrusher…

why is it for other people to behave with finesse and without an attitude instead of you? 

How about when you like the look of someone at the sauna, maybe think of a more polite way to see if they are interested rather than touching their crotch as your first move?

How about when you get rejected, you take it without an attitude and also don’t come here to cry mother cry father about it?

Maybe if you extend the courtesy you expect to the other patrons, then you might have more luck? 

Huh? 

2 hours ago, Guest Mr Anderson said:

I meant to say gentlemanly politeness is not the normal cultural behaviour here. People here tend to be practical and curt to the point of being rude and brusque, sometimes. Might be due to the fast pace of life here. Yes, and that includes the impatient slapping of hand to stem or restrain any further encounter with owner of said hand. He could have been in a bad mood as well.

Ah. Ok. Got it. :) 

Guest Huh
58 minutes ago, greg01greg said:

Huh? 

yes I get that you don’t understand that courtesy and politeness also apply to you - that’s obvious from all your answers here insisting that everybody else is the one who is wrong, rude or has an attitude. 

On 7/17/2024 at 12:56 PM, greg01greg said:

was feeling bit frisky as one would.. being naked and all.. I saw someone I fancy so I lightly brushed my hand against his crotch.. and oh boy.. he smacked my hand away..

But why do you reach out for the jewels directly?

You should always start with a light approach, such as touching the chest, playing the nipples. 

And even if it's a gay sauna, nobody (with few exceptions) likes to be sexually molested...

Being naked in a gay sauna doesn't mean, that anyone gives unconditional permission to others to do what you please. 

Edited by singalion

9 hours ago, Guest Mr Anderson said:

I immediately recognised that country's very particularly narrow and traditional mindset towards certain people, especially among the lower educated, behind their condescending and judgemental rude behaviours and attitude towards LGBT people.

Nice try, but such people with condescending attitude towards gay people surely aren't the rude dick grabbers standing in the darkest corners of gay saunas!

2 hours ago, singalion said:

But why do you reach out for the jewels directly?

You should always start with a light approach, such as touching the chest, playing the nipples. 

And even if it's a gay sauna, nobody (with few exceptions) likes to be sexually molested...

Being naked in a gay sauna doesn't mean, that anyone gaves unconditional permission to others to do what you please. 

The last time I remembered there wasn’t any rule listed before I enter the sauna. There’s only THEME NIGHTS. NO HOGGING OF ROOMS .. 
so please don’t make bathhouse visits that controversial. Mate. Don’t even try to go there - trying to suggest what you’re suggesting.. sexually molested in a gay sauna. On a theme night. 
for crying out loud! are you kidding me??? 
I could say the same thing about this site forum. Sexual discussion that could lead to possible sexual crimes. 
so I say again. Don’t go down that rabbit hole. 

Edited by greg01greg

6 hours ago, Guest Huh said:

yes I get that you don’t understand that courtesy and politeness also apply to you - that’s obvious from all your answers here insisting that everybody else is the one who is wrong, rude or has an attitude. 

No offence mate but whatever from you is just gibberish 

didn’t I tell you to have a Kit Kat? It’s a nice day today yeah. 

Edited by greg01greg

Guest Huh
2 hours ago, greg01greg said:

The last time I remembered there wasn’t any rule listed before I enter the sauna. There’s only THEME NIGHTS. NO HOGGING OF ROOMS .. 
so please don’t make bathhouse visits that controversial. Mate. Don’t even try to go there - trying to suggest what you’re suggesting.. sexually molested in a gay sauna. On a theme night. 
I could say the same thing about this site forum. Sexual discussion that could lead to possible sexual crimes. 

No offence mate but whatever from you is just gibberish 

didn’t I tell you to have a Kit Kat? It’s a nice day today yeah. 

good luck finding what you’re looking for, I guess?

You’ll need it with that attitude…

4 hours ago, greg01greg said:

Greg do us a favour and don't start being childish now.

Surely, there is some sort of Sauna etiquette

There used to be a thread here writing about sauna etiquette here at BW.

(A hint is also that people on the threads have constantly complained about those dick grabbers and other inappropriate behaviour).

It seems that you have difficulty in understanding that people entering the sauna don't give any free go for anything.

It doesn't matter what theme it is. Nude night doesn't say you are free to touch any dick or pussy just as you like. It still requires the consent of the other party.

I think you need to learn what the word consensual means.

During nude nights people also don't give automatic permission to others to use them as sex objects as they think fit, no it still requires the consent of the other party.

Everything else is non-consensual.

Yes, there might be some who have lower standards and don't mind being touched by anyone but it is doesn't mean that all patrons are having the same standard.

Actually, knowing you from BW for quite some time, I am totally shocked on your posts here.

Greg do us a favour and don't start being childish now.

Surely, there is some sort of Sauna etiquette

There used to be a thread here writing about sauna etiquette here at BW.

(A hint is also that people on the threads have constantly complained about those dick grabbers and other inappropriate behaviour).

It seems that you have difficulty in understanding that people entering the sauna don't give any free go for anything.

It doesn't matter what theme it is. Nude night doesn't say you are free to touch any dick or pussy just as you like. It still requires the consent of the other party.

I think you need to learn what the word consensual means.

During nude nights people also don't give automatic permission to others to use them as sex objects as they think fit, no it still requires the consent of the other party.

Yes, there might be some who have lower standards and don't mind being touched by anyone but it is doesn't mean that all patrons are having the same standard.

Actually, knowing you from BW for quite some time, I am totally shocked on your posts here.

Ok. Tell me one thing - why are you here? In fact for as long as the beginning of this site forum you’re always here on every single discussion… what are you now? 
You want to raid every bathhouses here in Singapore and slap the owners with sauna etiquette? Then please do that so we can all learn about how to behave when we’re in a gay sauna. 
You want to interview all the patrons and check if they could be sex offenders? 
do that then. Start a movement. 

just give me a break mister. 
you’re shocked on my posts here? Why? Because I was at the gay sauna and that I brushed someone’s crotch? 
or you’re offended on my posts looking for cocks to suck? 

give me a bloody break. Stop thinking you’re a saint chiming in every topic discussion on here. Do yourself a favour then.. if you think theres something to be done at the bathhouses contact the owners. don’t sit in front of the computer and be aunt Aggie - drop your opinion on every topic from day to night - 7 days a week judging every single person..

if you think this don’t sit well with you get off your butt and do something mate. Until then don’t make this a mountain out of a molehill. 

in fact I’m not going to sit here and be like you. I’ve given my 2 cents worth and I’m going to meet my date after this.. gonna suck a good cock tonight. 
you want to know if this is going to be a consensual sex? 
oh wait I didn’t meet him at the sauna. I found my date on Grindr. 

Ta for now. 

Edited by greg01greg

12 minutes ago, greg01greg said:

Ok. Tell me one thing - why are you here? In fact for as long as the beginning of this site forum you’re always here on every single discussion… what are you now? 
You want to raid every bathhouses here in Singapore and slap the owners with sauna etiquette? Then please do that so we can all learn about how to behave when we’re in a gay sauna. 
You want to interview all the patrons and check if they could be sex offenders? 
do that then. Start a movement. 

just give me a break mister. 
you’re shocked on my posts here? Why? Because I was at the gay sauna and that I brushed someone’s crotch? 
or you’re offended on my posts looking for cocks to suck? 

give me a bloody break. Stop thinking you’re a saint chiming in every topic discussion on here. Do yourself a favour then.. if you think theres something to be done at the bathhouses contact the owners. Until then don’t make this a mountain out of a molehill. 

Ta for now. 

I guess you just don't want to get the point of what "consensual sex" stands for and being naked on theme nights isn't a free ticket for others to as they please.

Just for clarification: I am shocked about the fact that you think that in saunas you can just touch any other persons private parts at your liberty.

Maybe you go back to your own initial post and look at the reaction by the person you were touching at the crotch!

That reaction should actually give you the answer already.

Not sure why you are trying to justify your point.

Why should I contact the owners? they just offer a place but they can't control the individual's behaviour.

I was so kind in an earlier post to recommend a softer approach as yours. Probably, your hands had not been smacked then.

7 minutes ago, singalion said:

I guess you just don't want to get the point of what "consensual sex" stands for and being naked on theme nights isn't a free ticket for others to as they please.

Just for clarification: I am shocked about the fact that you think that in saunas you can just touch any other persons private parts at your liberty.

Maybe you go back to your own initial post and look at the reaction by the person you were touching at the crotch!

That reaction should actually give you the answer already.

Not sure why you are trying to justify your point.

Why should I contact the owners? they just offer a place but they can't control the individual's behaviour.

I was so kind in an earlier post to recommend a softer approach as yours. Probably, your hands had not been smacked then.

There you go. One cannot control individual behaviour. So what now you gonna crucify every guy in a dark maze trying to squeeze in with their naked body rubbing against each other. 
should i explain myself that I seek consent before entering a dark maze. 
You’re ridiculous mate. 

Guest Mr Anderson
8 hours ago, singalion said:

Nice try, but such people with condescending attitude towards gay people surely aren't the rude dick grabbers standing in the darkest corners of gay saunas!

Well ironically, the rudest among them will almost always look very gay themselves - their eyes giving off the strongest gay vibes. From one look can already confirm that they are gay. Some of them will even try to act tough and gangsterly like an ah beng but.... come across as ah lian instead. Very bitchy all of them - definitely not my type hahaha

This type will always be the most paranoid, ESPECIALLY when coming from an even more narrow-minded, homophobic and ultra-religious country up north, holding work permit or employment pass in Singapore, and will be the most deeply closeted.

So very likely they may be the ones hiding in the darkest corners of gay saunas repeatedly yanking at your dick trying to pull it off for souvenir.

Guest Mr Anderson
3 hours ago, singalion said:

Everything else is non-consensual? Does that include taking a sip from other patron's cup at the table? Forcing people to talk to you and be your friend? 🙂

Allowing oneself to be touched by anyone means HE HAS LOWER STANDARD? Understandable not everyone will allow that of cos, but by doing that means someone has lower standard? Lol 😆 

You are so Victorian sounding. OK maybe I shall address you as Queen Victoria in future on this forum. 👸 👍 

I feel like I just had a lesson from a 70 year old Anglican Christian school principal. I am skooled. *more like spooked* 😆 🤣 

Guest Mr Anderson

There you go. One cannot control individual behaviour. So what now you gonna crucify every guy in a dark maze trying to squeeze in with their naked body rubbing against each other. 
should i explain myself that I seek consent before entering a dark maze. 
You’re ridiculous mate. 

Could he be that one infamous crystal jade buddha statue and also that one infamous handslapper in the dark maze? 😆 😂 

3 hours ago, singalion said:

In your visits to gay saunas you must surely avoid entering the dark mazes and steam rooms,  where naked people who cannot see each other do a lot of touching, including the most private parts.  Especially those who don't find much other action,  converge to these areas to take advantage of this "ticket to do as they please".  

Don't the good saunas offer their patrons plenty of this "ticket to do as they please" and engage in "consensual anonymous sex" when they seek it?  It may come down to WHERE to do this touching. What may be rude in the outside light, could be welcomed in the dark.  Even these statues of jade crystal may get tired to stand around and then move to the hot dark places of action to unload...

11 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

In your visits to gay saunas you must surely avoid entering the dark mazes and steam rooms,  where naked people who cannot see each other do a lot of touching, including the most private parts.  Especially those who don't find much other action,  converge to these areas to take advantage of this "ticket to do as they please".  

Don't the good saunas offer their patrons plenty of this "ticket to do as they please" and engage in "consensual anonymous sex" when they seek it?  It may come down to WHERE to do this touching. What may be rude in the outside light, could be welcomed in the dark.  Even these statues of jade crystal may get tired to stand around and then move to the hot dark places of action to unload...

I guess there are different levels of inhibition, same as levels of tolerance/intolerance. 

If you prefer to offer yourself in the dark maze as an unhibitited sex object for everyone, it is your thing. 

But I don't think everyone has the same mindset or intention when visiting a sauna. 

Guest Mr Anderson
26 minutes ago, singalion said:

I guess there are different levels of inhibition, same as levels of tolerance/intolerance. 

If you prefer to offer yourself in the dark maze as an unhibitited sex object for everyone, it is your thing. 

But I don't think everyone has the same mindset or intention when visiting a sauna. 

Yes high school principal, finally you got it.

It's not about having low or high standard. People enjoy all sorts of kink and fetishism.

That's why there are times when people get slapped - some are in a bad mood and may be intolerant of certain actions.

I have slapped someone on his back with my FULL PALM so hard the echo reverberrated down the entire long corridor and dark maze at another club. I suspect he suffered internal injuries after that.

Why? He touched my bottom with his raised feet as I walked past, after I rejected him touching my arm once because sorry, not my type. 😇

Guest Mr Anderson

This forum should tag each user with disclaimer indicating whether old school or new school "pattern". 

Will save a lot of time and arguing. 👍 

2 hours ago, singalion said:

2 hours ago, Guest Mr Anderson said:

Yes high school principal, finally you got it.

It's not about having low or high standard. People enjoy all sorts of kink and fetishism.

That's why there are times when people get slapped - some are in a bad mood and may be intolerant of certain actions.

I have slapped someone on his back with my FULL PALM so hard the echo reverberrated down the entire long corridor and dark maze at another club. I suspect he suffered internal injuries after that.

Why? He touched my bottom with his raised feet as I walked past, after I rejected him touching my arm once because sorry, not my type. 😇

Took 75 replies to crack the code. 

Guest Huh
4 hours ago, Guest Mr Anderson said:

This forum should tag each user with disclaimer indicating whether old school or new school "pattern". 

Will save a lot of time and arguing. 👍 

exactly my point: desperate sixty-plus uncles see nothing wrong with going straight to crotch brushing because it’s probably the only chance they’ll get to touch one. 

Guest Happy lucky

I think it’s everywhere. I also experienced it elsewhere though I’m not that well travelled hahahahahha. My last trip in Tokyo; I went some saunas there. Same profiles: Old ugly fat hungry touchy desperate, Young good looking fit stucked up. However there’s this sauna that only welcome no more than 40years old. Some guys there were pretty aggressive too. I think it’s a men’s thing. But back again the SG sauna culture is becoming very strange. Went to KB few times and no one was doing anything just standing walking around. And honestly, I feel ageism is also a factor here. And most of the above average guys just think very highly of themselves and just pay entrance fee to stand around. 

Guest Guest

You can tell who are the low quality meat from here.  High/Decent quality meat don't really need to be so aggressive at the maze - just ask and they shall receive.  The aggressiveness only start behind closed doors.  Low quality meat can try to throw out ridiculous arguments (kink, fetishism, attitude, statue) but it is not a coincidence that such things only happen to them.  

26 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You can tell who are the low quality meat from here.  High/Decent quality meat don't really need to be so aggressive at the maze - just ask and they shall receive.  The aggressiveness only start behind closed doors.  Low quality meat can try to throw out ridiculous arguments (kink, fetishism, attitude, statue) but it is not a coincidence that such things only happen to them.  

LOL low quality meat...??  this discussion is getting ridiculous by the day. such angst from some of these trolls 

I guess they just dont get that this is a sauna we're talking about here. it's not in your house where you set the rules. 

be gracious you have a sauna here in singapore to get your rocks off.. better than having to constantly looking for hosts because some of lads still living with their parents.. or looking for group fun to fork out the hourly rates to check in to a hotel. 

ppl go to the sauna to have annonymous sex and its an outlet for them to release their sexual tension. stop making this to look like a crime. you should be thankful to the bathhouse owners for having the balls to start something for you.  

you guys are just sad lot.. 

Guest Mr Anderson
2 hours ago, Guest Happy lucky said:

I think it’s everywhere. I also experienced it elsewhere though I’m not that well travelled hahahahahha. My last trip in Tokyo; I went some saunas there. Same profiles: Old ugly fat hungry touchy desperate, Young good looking fit stucked up. However there’s this sauna that only welcome no more than 40years old. Some guys there were pretty aggressive too. I think it’s a men’s thing. But back again the SG sauna culture is becoming very strange. Went to KB few times and no one was doing anything just standing walking around. And honestly, I feel ageism is also a factor here. And most of the above average guys just think very highly of themselves and just pay entrance fee to stand around. 

They stand around waiting for people they fancy to pick them. Too many shy, passive and overly subtle people around creates that boring atmosphere. Just wait till you go inside the room with some of those statues who look so cool on the outside. Some of these mannequin models can turn around and become hungry beasts and devour you - the other way round. The preyed upon become the predator 😆 

It's the inhibition and face thing. Many are just acting cool in front of others waiting for the right person to approach them. You can call that pretentious, because they will act totally different once inside the room.

The stuck up thing is just merely a facade. Many of them are extremely horny inside, otherwise they won't be wasting so much time there standing around in the first place. You really think they got nothing else better to do?

The one bitching about people taking action and being proactive is the supermarket auntie and sour grape, one of the goggly eyed audience and wallpaper there who have too much time to waste who were never part of any action. 

19 hours ago, Guest Mr Anderson said:

Allowing oneself to be touched by anyone means HE HAS LOWER STANDARD? Understandable not everyone will allow that of cos, but by doing that means someone has lower standard? Lol

Not sure on your Victorian point.

You meant "prudish"?

People wouldn't slap back if they had the same level of inhibition of being touched.

Those who slap are exactly the evidence that they don't go to any sauna / dark maze / steam room and just allow anyone to touch their private parts.

Isn't it simple?

So the one who stands in the maze and allows anyone to touch his private parts seem to have a lower standard in accepting of being touched by anyone than the other who will slap your hand on first attempt to touch his privates.

16 hours ago, Guest Mr Anderson said:

As often for Guests here there they seem to contradict from one post to the next.

Actually, you are the true Victorian Queen, isn't it? 🤣

16 hours ago, Guest Mr Anderson said:

Nah, those who enjoy being "molested" by anyone or uninhibitedly touched by anyone are surely the great minority.

It might be their kink or fetish, but surely these guys are not in the majority in a sauna.

The mere fact that people tend to slap when others inappropriately touch their private parts is the best indication of differing standards (lower or higher).

I also can't concur that anyone who permits others to being touched in the dark maze have such fetish or kink.

LOL low quality meat...??  this discussion is getting ridiculous by the day. such angst from some of these trolls 

I guess they just dont get that this is a sauna we're talking about here. it's not in your house where you set the rules. 

be gracious you have a sauna here in singapore to get your rocks off.. better than having to constantly looking for hosts because some of lads still living with their parents.. or looking for group fun to fork out the hourly rates to check in to a hotel. 

ppl go to the sauna to have annonymous sex and its an outlet for them to release their sexual tension. stop making this to look like a crime. you should be thankful to the bathhouse owners for having the balls to start something for you.  

you guys are just sad lot.. 

Unfortunately, you brought up that crime thing. In fact by your exaggeration.

You just didn't want to get the point.

Your attitude to others at the sauna seems also coming from a stance that you think every guy at the sauna is a sex object for your own pleasure (while forgetting that they are not there just for you and have their own intentions and expectations and preferences with whom to engage).

Standing nude in the steam room of a gay sauna doesn't mean that anyone is free to touch the other's private parts.

Nobody here said anything in making reports or making usual sexual activity in a sauna to a crime.

It maybe will take you another 75 codes to crack the point because you just are unable to understand that the basis of any sex is always consent. (This also in the setting of a sauna). It is a matter of respect also.

There were others who pointed out this to you but the only way you were able to react was by aggressive inappropriate responses.

49 minutes ago, singalion said:

Unfortunately, you brought up that crime thing. In fact by your exaggeration.

You just didn't want to get the point.

Your attitude to others at the sauna seems also coming from a stance that you think every guy at the sauna is a sex object for your own pleasure (while forgetting that they are not there just for you and have their own intentions and expectations and preferences with whom to engage).

Standing nude in the steam room of a gay sauna doesn't mean that anyone is free to touch the other's private parts.

Nobody here said anything in making reports or making usual sexual activity in a sauna to a crime.

It maybe will take you another 75 codes to crack the point because you just are unable to understand that the basis of any sex is always consent. (This also in the setting of a sauna). It is a matter of respect also.

There were others who pointed out this to you but the only way you were able to react was by aggressive inappropriate responses.

Again - I lightly brushed someone’s crotch that’s all and it became such a big deal as if I broke some cardinal sin touching someone without permission. 
My inappropriate behaviour in the sauna. 
might as well label me as a sex predator a criminal for visiting a bathhouse. 
look we already covered - to each its own. Why can’t you just leave it be yet you still have to school on your stance. 
It’s a bloody bath house mate. Go to one have a try. Yes you don’t go around touching others that’s you. - good for you. 
Give it a rest mister. Let it go. Leave it be to someone else with their own opinion. I brought up the issue on patron swatting and that to me it’s a hostile behaviour when the theme itself was a nude night. 
It’s a bath house. Deal with it. 
I know you’re always on every single discussion on this forum. It does not make you the great Mr know it all forum adviser here. Stop thinking that you’re always here to correct ppl perspective on things. 
I think you do know that you’re no always right. Leave it be. 

Edited by greg01greg

Guest Mr Anderson
On 7/16/2024 at 5:41 PM, Glyph said:

Honestly don't mind being touched—anywhere, but not all the patrons are that subtle.

I've had my wrist grabbed, which isn't difficult to break out of...but when guys 1.5x my size lock me from behind and drag me into darker sections of the maze, all I can do is simply wait for them to release. Either me, or whatever load they have below. 🥲

56 minutes ago, singalion said:

Nah, those who enjoy being "molested" by anyone or uninhibitedly touched by anyone are surely the great minority.

It might be their kink or fetish, but surely these guys are not in the majority in a sauna.

The mere fact that people tend to slap when others inappropriately touch their private parts is the best indication of differing standards (lower or higher).

I also can't concur that anyone who permits others to being touched in the dark maze have such fetish or kink.

There you go. Our ex-moderator here is one of those who revealed himself being open to touches by anyone - everywhere.

Are you saying that he has low standards,  when he can't see who the person is? 🤔 

If that's not a kink or fetish to you you have no idea what a kink is.

19 minutes ago, Guest Mr Anderson said:

There you go. Our ex-moderator here is one of those who revealed himself being open to touches by anyone - everywhere.

Are you saying that he has low standards,  when he can't see who the person is? 🤔 

If that's not a kink or fetish to you you have no idea what a kink is.

Yes. And I myself very open to being touched in the steam room or dark maze room because it’s the nature of the game. Of course we have those come grabbing aggressively that you have to push them away when it gets uncomfortable. 
I usually lightly touch and at times I’ll get the pleasant rejection. My only pet peeve are the ones swatting. When you’re in a dark maze like that be prepared to be touched. Just don’t get aggressive. 

Guest Mr Anderson

Not sure on your Victorian point.

You meant "prudish"?

People wouldn't slap back if they had the same level of inhibition of being touched.

Those who slap are exactly the evidence that they don't go to any sauna / dark maze / steam room and just allow anyone to touch their private parts.

Isn't it simple?

So the one who stands in the maze and allows anyone to touch his private parts seem to have a lower standard in accepting of being touched by anyone than the other who will slap your hand on first attempt to touch his privates.

As often for Guests here there they seem to contradict from one post to the next.

Actually, you are the true Victorian Queen, isn't it? 🤣

If I were Queen Victoria his head would have been in a wicker sewing basket, next to the guillotine. 😈 

You spoke of respect, that's what was taken from me when someone raised his foot to brush against my derrière after I had ignored his first advance - i would have broken his leg had he not scuttled away quick enough.

I could only manage to slap 👋 his gym toned back with my buddha palm 🤲, HARD. You could probably still see my buddha palm print on his back as he dressed up at the locker to leave the premises quickly, and the management probably heard about it from other patrons.

Nice souvenir for his sauna visit that day - even better than love bites; he probably snapped a photo of my king kong palm later at home, printed it out on his printer and framed it up at home 👏 😁 🤭 🤭 🤭

Guest 豪氣萬丈

That's why I seldom visit sg, hk, tw saunas bc the majority Chinese die want face and prudish.

It's a sauna for fuck sake, touch a little won't die one.

Then those exaggerate the "touch" becomes grab bc more desirable more forceful got more market value mah.

That's why I don't bother to cruise in the maze bc "who touch first, sure lose, kenna smacked" . That's why the statues stand around, even if waste time they also want to wait for chance to smack someone and feel got market value.

Since that Hook club closed, more sour statues from there lanlan had to stand at keybox. Bring that guniang atmosphere to sour keybox also.

Anyway, for those new to sg, hk, tw Chinese saunas scene, cruising area is see NO touch.

Want to touch go dark room or steam room.

Likewise, those statues should not go to the dark rooms or steam room then smack people bc it's dark and crowded and people use hands to feel around. To go there and then cry molest is intentional drama queen. I'll smack back harder.

i love being manhandled in a sauna. i do advertise it, i go around in underwear what has an open butt like a jockstrap. i dont use the towel to cover up and when i walk i like to sway my hips. i smile at everyone that looks at me. i think all these and especially the smiling helps. it lets them know that i dont resist and just serve. the fastest that someone took advantage was in shogun right at the shower, he was stoking his rock hard cock with soap while staring at me. i smiled turned around back facingnhim and slowly soaped my fuck hole and the guy just reached over and shoved his finger im lol...

what i say no to and for some reason is getting more and more common... is bareback. so many times i get guys being forceful and all, and i love being manhandled, but when they try to push it in raw i just get so mad and push them away. what part of my life isnt valuable enought that i have to risk it for your fucking pleasure???

Guest 荡气回肠
15 minutes ago, Guest 豪氣萬丈 said:

That's why I seldom visit sg, hk, tw saunas bc the majority Chinese die want face and prudish.

It's a sauna for fuck sake, touch a little won't die one.

Then those exaggerate the "touch" becomes grab bc more desirable more forceful got more market value mah.

That's why I don't bother to cruise in the maze bc "who touch first, sure lose, kenna smacked" . That's why the statues stand around, even if waste time they also want to wait for chance to smack someone and feel got market value.

Since that Hook club closed, more sour statues from there lanlan had to stand at keybox. Bring that guniang atmosphere to sour keybox also.

Anyway, for those new to sg, hk, tw Chinese saunas scene, cruising area is see NO touch.

Want to touch go dark room or steam room.

Likewise, those statues should not go to the dark rooms or steam room then smack people bc it's dark and crowded and people use hands to feel around. To go there and then cry molest is intentional drama queen. I'll smack back harder.

Are you that 传说中的 Zhang Ziyi who fell off and disappeared into the 昆仑 mountains after slipping on a banana skin while on a date with her lover....? 🤔 

18 minutes ago, btmslut said:

i love being manhandled in a sauna. i do advertise it, i go around in underwear what has an open butt like a jockstrap. i dont use the towel to cover up and when i walk i like to sway my hips. i smile at everyone that looks at me. i think all these and especially the smiling helps. it lets them know that i dont resist and just serve. the fastest that someone took advantage was in shogun right at the shower, he was stoking his rock hard cock with soap while staring at me. i smiled turned around back facingnhim and slowly soaped my fuck hole and the guy just reached over and shoved his finger im lol...

what i say no to and for some reason is getting more and more common... is bareback. so many times i get guys being forceful and all, and i love being manhandled, but when they try to push it in raw i just get so mad and push them away. what part of my life isnt valuable enought that i have to risk it for your fucking pleasure???

It's because I think more and more guys are now on PrEP and so they think it takes away the need for condom

Even if you are on PrEP, @btmslut it's always good to wrap it around for additional protection against STIs - for tops in this specific example, not directing it at you I mean

Edited by mate69

Guest Huh
On 7/17/2024 at 6:56 AM, greg01greg said:

let me just chime in on the subject of being manhandled, groping etc.  (in a mens bathhouse/sauna.. )

here's what happened to me. 

few weeks ago I visited the sauna.. nude night and yes, I was stark naked walking around and headed to the steam room.. 

again I was naked... with others who were as well.. I was feeling bit frisky as one would.. being naked and all.. I saw someone I fancy so I lightly brushed my hand against his crotch.. and oh boy.. he smacked my hand away.. I followed him out and politely confronted him.. I said "you didn't need to do that.. smacking my hand away what you should have done was to lightly push my hand away.." 

he said "you didn't have to touch me" 

I apologised but I reminded him that he's at a mens sauna a NUDE NIGHT and that he needed to relax. 

so what im trying to convey here, some guys with an attitude like that really need to stop feeling paranoid or high and mighty as if some patrons did the cardinal sin for touching the forbidden apple. RELAX BECAUSE YOU'RE AT THE SAUNA. 

as I mentioned here before there are some guys who would be going around groping every guy aggressively - yes I experienced a certain guy who always would grab my nuts and the long and sharp nails would pierce to my skin and it hurts. he did that a few times and I had to forcefully grab his hand and twist his fingers pull him towards me and I told him to STOP. 

so theres different way to handle situation here on different scenarios. 

on further reflection on this topic, I have come to the conclusion that both Crotchbrusher and Wristgrabber are equally as idiotic as each other. One overstepped, the other overreacted. 

I hope they are can work it out somehow because they are surely perfect for each other.

10 minutes ago, Guest Huh said:

on further reflection on this topic, I have come to the conclusion that both Crotchbrusher and Wristgrabber are equally as idiotic as each other. One overstepped, the other overreacted. 

I hope they are can work it out somehow because they are surely perfect for each other.

Ok thanks bye 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.