Male HQ

jerk off in public toilets

Guest Guest
59 minutes ago, radiusulnar said:

Before pandemic gave us WFH, I would  often JO in the office toilet. It was done in the cubicle in silence.

I also jerk off in office toilet both in cubicle and urinal area. Others public toilet also tried jerk off before.

5 hours ago, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

Do u all mind to travel? Haha we can do a weekly meet up at different locations like circle jerk or strip jerk off or we can have a guinea pig be the slut who wear jockstrap or in pt gear or do whatever we want c*um dump or swallow or bukkake choke his cute hungry mouth haha 

Lai lai, lets do it!

Used to do this in kent ridge park, toa payoh garden, Tpy Hub Ll 1,2, USSC, Caldecott MRT toliet, Chinatown point, ford road toliet, farrer Park Mrt pretend trying to pee but cannot pee at the urinal, so stand there squeezing my hard cock... any known guys will ask if they can help me, then we will proceed to the toliet cubicle or if known area like fort road, USSC chinatown point, we do str8 at the urinal... Nowadays with Handphones and alot of undercover police better becareful... 

2 hours ago, Kye said:

Used to do this in kent ridge park, toa payoh garden, Tpy Hub Ll 1,2, USSC, Caldecott MRT toliet, Chinatown point, ford road toliet, farrer Park Mrt pretend trying to pee but cannot pee at the urinal, so stand there squeezing my hard cock... any known guys will ask if they can help me, then we will proceed to the toliet cubicle or if known area like fort road, USSC chinatown point, we do str8 at the urinal... Nowadays with Handphones and alot of undercover police better becareful... 

How often you exhibit at Chinatown point?

4 hours ago, Kye said:

last time i was working on a project there maybe 2times per week... now is whenever i go to shogun or tensmen, i will visti the toliet and wash my cock cock at the sink first.

When are you going?

On 8/1/2024 at 3:16 PM, Kye said:

How did such guys know you wanted to jo?

On 8/2/2024 at 11:19 AM, Kye said:

last time i was working on a project there maybe 2times per week... now is whenever i go to shogun or tensmen, i will visti the toliet and wash my cock cock at the sink first.

Wash in the presence of other sink users? 🤔

On 8/4/2024 at 9:37 AM, EastSgDad said:

Wash in the presence of other sink users? 🤔

yes thats the fun part when the cock is full erected, wash it at the sink for all to see if those who know will either help me wash then lead me into the toliet cubicle or immediately lead me into the cubicle to JO or BJ for me

12 minutes ago, Kye said:

yes thats the fun part when the cock is full erected, wash it at the sink for all to see if those who know will either help me wash then lead me into the toliet cubicle or immediately lead me into the cubicle to JO or BJ for me

Wow! 

I haven't encountered or witnessed this before. 

Cool indeed!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2024 at 7:41 AM, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

Do u all mind to travel? Haha we can do a weekly meet up at different locations like circle jerk or strip jerk off or we can have a guinea pig be the slut who wear jockstrap or in pt gear or do whatever we want c*um dump or swallow or bukkake choke his cute hungry mouth haha 

wow thats nice, i wish i could do that. that a group and a guinea pig asked him to wear a thong g string or jock strap and a PT shirt and we jerk off and cum on him. omg thats super hot