Male HQ

Naked KTV

Kazuki

Last time I went ktv was 10 years ago. Really no rules. We did crazy things in there. Don’t know they have cctv inside rooms now. So odd.

Edited by lightsmith32

9 hours ago, lightsmith32 said:

Last time I went ktv was 10 years ago. Really no rules. We did crazy things in there. Don’t know they have cctv inside rooms now. So odd.

U want to get naked in ktv… let’s go !!! Maybe next weekend 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have my own place and every public holiday I organized potluck is about is about 7ppl max 10. We will on the group chat discuss what activity of the day. Most stayover if public holiday the next day we all plan either go beach or brunch. Once they enter there is a zip lock bag to put belonging like wallet or watches to be safe keeping in my safe witness by all. All either naked or in skimpy undies my window such way that outside can't see us, but we can see outside. WE push the furniture away and lay down tatami so can sit lay down comfortable. We play game KO watch Netflix some having sex end up one mass orgy. Undies will be all over the house as they moan the neighbour won't hear us as i change my window and doors to soundproofs. Miss the fun at my place as i was asked to come back to parent place as my parent lived bigger place nobody around accept the helper. In way is good for passive income but not good for my sexual needs.

50 minutes ago, fetish69 said:

I have my own place and every public holiday I organized potluck is about is about 7ppl max 10. We will on the group chat discuss what activity of the day. Most stayover if public holiday the next day we all plan either go beach or brunch. Once they enter there is a zip lock bag to put belonging like wallet or watches to be safe keeping in my safe witness by all. All either naked or in skimpy undies my window such way that outside can't see us, but we can see outside. WE push the furniture away and lay down tatami so can sit lay down comfortable. We play game KO watch Netflix some having sex end up one mass orgy. Undies will be all over the house as they moan the neighbour won't hear us as i change my window and doors to soundproofs. Miss the fun at my place as i was asked to come back to parent place as my parent lived bigger place nobody around accept the helper. In way is good for passive income but not good for my sexual needs.

Where is it? 

6 hours ago, fetish69 said:

Sounds like a great time. 

6 hours ago, fetish69 said:

Too bad

17 hours ago, Balestier said:

Moan to the mike

Ok, I’m obliged to reply, since you mentioned my name😉

You know what, this is actually fun, have experienced it several times with a regular group.

I just kept on singing as though nothing happened.

I’m good at multi-tasking wat😁

31 minutes ago, babybro said:

You know what, this is actually fun, have experienced it several times with a regular group.

Lower the volume !!

On 10/16/2024 at 3:45 PM, babybro said:

Wah.. very good. Haven't tried before, but I think I'll pant while singing, and voice will break when I'm cumming hahaha