Male HQ

Master Seeking Slave

andi69

On 6/21/2024 at 7:53 AM, LanceDC said:

Hunting down brutal, sadistic villains who will capture, tie, torture, milk, break me as Tarzan. My telegram is @therocktarzan 💪

You submissive ah? 

2 hours ago, lightsmith32 said:

You submissive ah? 

Not really submissive but more into being defiant tough Tarzan who is captured, tortured, milked, broken, forced to follow villains orders

Guest Chub4NSAFun
On 6/17/2024 at 10:00 AM, Chub4NSAFun said:

34c 172 100+ chubby dom top here, with a preference for younger twinks but open to all. Hmu and we'll discuss

Thirsting to get dommed, humiliated, and used? I'll make you succumb to your deepest, darkest desires. I won't make you call me "sir", eventually you'll do it willingly. Share with me what you like to do and we'll discuss. I'm very open minded.

Come have a try. You know you want to, you insatiable slut.

bump

I've been on Recon for a month now and based on my own observations, there are alot more subs than doms. If you're dom and you cannot get sub to play with, you're doing something wrong.

7 hours ago, cbm said:

I've been on Recon for a month now and based on my own observations, there are alot more subs than doms. If you're dom and you cannot get sub to play with, you're doing something wrong.

They cannot get a sub to play with because they themselves are too choosy with their subs. This happens everywhere, even here. 

Looking for a serious long-term sir/master to command and order me remotely.

Prefer authoritative and dominating master/sir

1) to give 1-2 kinky simple tasks per week and to report

2) verbal humiliation(very turn on by this)

3) video calls/sext 

4) control what I wear inside

5) have toys 

27c, 179, 77 and athletic and fit build.

telegram: rjjtjj

Hi..matured daddy type, 52,bi, mixed with beard, hairy, tall,manly, discrete..seeking to lick, suck nice cock and take cum on face, mouth. Can host at Sengkang West. Am new here.. do like rimming,sucking CD, XD, nice clean cocks like a slut. I look very straight but will serve you well... try me! 

Seeking for a long term master 

- To train slave physical session 1-2 times a week / remotely ( Video calls / photo vids) 

- Turn on by humiliation/ outdoor 

- Into chastity / TPE/ spanking/ Feet licking / dog training 

- Report to master daily / 24/7 

Dm tele 

On 7/14/2024 at 9:55 AM, Robin03 said:

Seeking for a long term master 

- To train slave physical session 1-2 times a week / remotely ( Video calls / photo vids) 

- Turn on by humiliation/ outdoor 

- Into chastity / TPE/ spanking/ Feet licking / dog training 

- Report to master daily / 24/7 

Dm tele 

Kazukikinokintaro 

Guest Chub4NSAFun

34c 172 100+ chubby dom top here, with a preference for younger twinks but open to all. Hmu and we'll discuss

Thirsting to get dommed, humiliated, and used? I'll make you succumb to your deepest, darkest desires. I won't make you call me "sir", eventually you'll do it willingly. Share with me what you like to do and we'll discuss. I'm very open minded.

bump

Looking for slim and below 30 long term slave.

28chn 180 95 here and can host in NTU. 3rd Aug to 15 Aug.

We will find disability toilet to have you be used and serve me sexually.

NTU is a great choice for weekend and at night! 🫢

Tele: lovehandsomefeet

be prepared to be place under long term chastity ya

Guest Chub4NSAFun

bump

Any master/dom seeking slave to serve u / punish / humiliate?

Example sessions:

- Having naked slave do all your household chores, and punish him when he does not meet your expectations

- Having slave perform forced workouts in a beach park and giving sir a HJ in the toilet after

Pls PM if interested

Looking for a committed sex slave who is beefy (big chest and butt - non-chub) for long term ownership.

You will serve your master on his command including suck, lick your master and beg to get fucked.
You have no shame and enjoy getting fucked at the balcony.
You wear absolutely nothing when you are with your owner.
You abstain from seeking pleasure on your own and will be allowed to cum if you please your master well and gotten your permission.