Male HQ

Master Seeking Slave

andi69

28chn 180 95 here able to host in NTU on Sunday afternoon till Monday morning.

Am looking for slim and young chn/mly slave/dog to own and be used for my personal pleasure.

You will be expecting urself being film while you serve me. (For personal collection and view.)

You will be expected to have your dick place under long term chastity. (To surrender your freedom and ensure ur loyalty.)

Pm me if you are keen with your age, race, height, weight, feet size and where you stay at.

I'm expecting you to come and serve me sexually once a week or bi weekly.

If you too busy then say good bye to your chances to cum on weekly and bi weekly.

34c 172 100 chub dom top. Preference for twinks and lean guys, but open to all. Don't be shy, just hmu!

Thirsting to get humiliated and used? I'll make you succumb to your deepest, darkest desires. I won't make you call me "sir", eventually you'll do it willingly. Come have a try, you know you want to.

Kinks/Fetishes (feel free to ask me about things that are not on this list, I'm very open minded)

-Uniforms
-Role play
-Underwear (briefs and jockstraps)
-Cum control and edging
-Toys
-Tasks, remote play
-Humiliation, verbal play
-Spanking
-Oral and anal

Edited by ChubDomTop
On 9/5/2024 at 7:26 PM, i_love_leg said:

28chn 180 95 here able to host in NTU on Sunday afternoon till Monday morning.

Am looking for slim and young chn/mly slave/dog to own and be used for my personal pleasure.

You will be expecting urself being film while you serve me. (For personal collection and view.)

You will be expected to have your dick place under long term chastity. (To surrender your freedom and ensure ur loyalty.)

Pm me if you are keen with your age, race, height, weight, feet size and where you stay at.

I'm expecting you to come and serve me sexually once a week or bi weekly.

If you too busy then say good bye to your chances to cum on weekly and bi weekly.

Up

On 9/7/2024 at 9:39 AM, ChubDomTop said:

34c 172 100 chub dom top. Preference for twinks and lean guys, but open to all. Don't be shy, just hmu!

Thirsting to get humiliated and used? I'll make you succumb to your deepest, darkest desires. I won't make you call me "sir", eventually you'll do it willingly. Come have a try, you know you want to.

Kinks/Fetishes (feel free to ask me about things that are not on this list, I'm very open minded)

-Uniforms
-Role play
-Underwear (briefs and jockstraps)
-Cum control and edging
-Toys
-Tasks, remote play
-Humiliation, verbal play
-Spanking
-Oral and anal

bump

Hi, anyone keen to be a master for the following doggie: 32 Chinese 166 61kg (doing gym quite regularly)

He prefers Mandarin speakers, below 40yo, non-chubby~

Looks into dog training, barking, crawling under crotch, licking toes, rimming for his master, piss like a dog, master can play with the doggy ass and asshole~

But not into deep throats and nipple play, didn't enjoy the feeling of pain, but turn on if get humiliated like a doggy

Can be exhibited as long as it's safe~Can host.

If you enjoyed being Dom / master, you may PM me to explore more.

Edited by Tanj0183

Anyone into kidnap force invasion rape roleplay fun?

Getting me tied up helplessly, clothes being cut rip and torn, molest tease tickle lick etc, cum bukkake on me or what i wear.

Not into sex, anal backside being poked and pain. 

Keen pm me telegram @Sky9770 we discuss and plan.

Or u can secretly chat with me make me dunno what u going to do then  when we meet then surprised come.