Male HQ

Master Seeking Slave

andi69

Submissive here, eager to serve a strict Master/Dom in any way you see fit. Ready to submit, be punished, and humiliated—especially in public. If you enjoy pushing limits and controlling a sub, I’m yours to use.

At a beach park, Sir will command slave to strip down to skimpy shorts with no underwear, keeping slave exposed and vulnerable in public. Slave will be put through forced workouts, sent to buy Sir a drink, and then give Sir a handjob in the toilet. Slave will remain only in his skimpy shorts until Sir is fully satisfied, with no clothes or belongings returned until Sir is pleased. Slave will also be punished as needed with spankings, nipple pinching, or thigh-slapping to correct any mistakes.

Slave will come to Sir’s house, surrender all his clothes upon arrival, and be immediately stripped naked. In addition to serving Sir’s guests, slave will be required to perform household chores such as cleaning floors, washing dishes, and scrubbing the bathroom. Slave will greet guests at the door, serve them food and drinks, and kneel beside them, ready to obey any command in silence. Slave will be punished for any failure or hesitation with spankings, pinching, slapping, or caning. Slave will not receive his clothes back until Sir is fully satisfied.

If this interests you, please PM me. Ready and waiting to serve.

On 10/10/2024 at 8:27 AM, Kenshi said:

Submissive here, eager to serve a strict Master/Dom in any way you see fit. Ready to submit, be punished, and humiliated—especially in public. If you enjoy pushing limits and controlling a sub, I’m yours to use.

At a beach park, Sir will command slave to strip down to skimpy shorts with no underwear, keeping slave exposed and vulnerable in public. Slave will be put through forced workouts, sent to buy Sir a drink, and then give Sir a handjob in the toilet. Slave will remain only in his skimpy shorts until Sir is fully satisfied, with no clothes or belongings returned until Sir is pleased. Slave will also be punished as needed with spankings, nipple pinching, or thigh-slapping to correct any mistakes.

Slave will come to Sir’s house, surrender all his clothes upon arrival, and be immediately stripped naked. In addition to serving Sir’s guests, slave will be required to perform household chores such as cleaning floors, washing dishes, and scrubbing the bathroom. Slave will greet guests at the door, serve them food and drinks, and kneel beside them, ready to obey any command in silence. Slave will be punished for any failure or hesitation with spankings, pinching, slapping, or caning. Slave will not receive his clothes back until Sir is fully satisfied.

If this interests you, please PM me. Ready and waiting to serve.

I am keen master to serve you as a house servant 

On 9/7/2024 at 9:39 AM, ChubDomTop said:

34c 172 100 chub dom top. Preference for twinks and lean guys, but open to all. Don't be shy, just hmu!

Thirsting to get humiliated and used? I'll make you succumb to your deepest, darkest desires. I won't make you call me "sir", eventually you'll do it willingly. Come have a try, you know you want to.

Kinks/Fetishes (feel free to ask me about things that are not on this list, I'm very open minded)

-Uniforms
-Role play
-Underwear (briefs and jockstraps)
-Cum control and edging
-Toys
-Tasks, remote play
-Humiliation, verbal play
-Spanking
-Oral and anal

bump

I want more. Come on submissive hunky fags. I know you're out there. 

Looking for muscular/fit submissive slave. 

Into all kinky stuffs that you like, but if you have limits , inform me. 

I'm mostly interested in everything and willing to explore further. Cumcontrol edging, humiliation, spanking, nipple play, anal play, forced workout, outdoor, gut punching, CBT, jockstrap thong, chastity and more.

Text me with your intro on my telegram @MasterDomkL

Edited by MasterDomKL

Looking for a hung dom top(s) who are willing to explore my kinks with me. Submissive power bottom who’s only useful for his holes..

kinks/ fetishes:

-rough anal play

-deep throating

-double penetration

-cum dump

-3s, 4s, moresome

-fisting

-toys

-chastity cage

-spanking, slapping, spitting

PM if anyone is interested. We can talk more in Tele

Edited by bottommy15