Male HQ

Is Sg saunas open to Transgender customers?

Guest randomfella

Guest randomfella

Seems like this place isnt trans friendly. I, MtF, went with a friend (FtM) and we were denied entry. Does all sauna in singapore have anti transgender policy?

Guest randomfella

Is keybox transgender friendly? I tried to go the other day but I was denied entry for not looking "masculine" enough. Context I am a male to female trans

Guest openarms
On 9/6/2024 at 7:44 PM, Guest randomfella said:

Is keybox transgender friendly? I tried to go the other day but I was denied entry for not looking "masculine" enough. Context I am a male to female trans

Go Shogun, they will welcome you with open arms

Are you sure you got rejected at the entrance?

Looks more like a fake post.

On 9/6/2024 at 7:37 PM, Guest randomfella said:

Seems like this place isnt trans friendly. I, MtF, went with a friend (FtM) and we were denied entry. Does all sauna in singapore have anti transgender policy?

I am not sure if you are aware that not all gays are comfortable with men in women's clothings and not all gays likes feminine guys. As for your friend, being a female, if she is interested in only female, why does she wants to go to a gay sauna? Just to accompany you?

If I am the owner of the sauna, I would first reject your friend as she does not belongs to a gay sauna.

As for you, since you are with your friend, you will be rejected as well, unless you are go there dress as a man.

What do you expect from a sauna who only allow men? Why go there dressed as a woman? You are causing other customer there to be uncomfortable, seeing a woman at the changing room.

As for your female-to-male friend, do you expect for her to stripped and she walks around naked without a dick or showing here flatten boobs? 

Please not scared those innocent customers at the sauna. Not everyone can take that kind of trauma.  So, rejecting you both is the best option.

Edited by GachiMuchi

5 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

I am not sure if you are aware that not all gays are comfortable with men in women's clothings and not all gays likes feminine guys. As for your friend, being a female, if she is interested in only female, why does she wants to go to a gay sauna? Just to accompany you?

If I am the owner of the sauna, I would first reject your friend as she does not belongs to a gay sauna.

As for you, since you are with your friend, you will be rejected as well, unless you are go there dress as a man.

What do you expect from a sauna who only allow men? Why go there dressed as a woman? You are causing other customer there to be uncomfortable, seeing a woman at the changing room.

As for your female-to-male friend, do you expect for her to stripped and she walks around naked without a dick or showing here flatten boobs? 

Please not scared those innocent customers at the sauna. Not everyone can take that kind of trauma.  So, rejecting you both is the best option.

perhaps this is the best piece of comment ever written by this particular person....

totally agree... i would perhaps leave the sauna immediately seeing the 2 'cha bohs' there to avoid the trauma....

I go to a gay men's sauna because I prefer to be in the company of men. 

I am not interested in seeing female "assets", even if they were formerly men. 

I believe the sauna turned you away because it knows and understands the crowd it caters to, and the crowd if the sauna is of the opinion that its crown is not keen on transgenders, then the sauna is wise to decline entry to transgenders. 

I am certain it is not an anti transgender policy, it is the sauna catering to the preference of its patrons.  It is just the sauna's business strategy.

There have been CD's in KB.

There have been also guys in girls lingerie (not often but it had). there used to be one guy in the 40s more to end 40s who wore girls lingerie.

Haven't been there very recently, but it had been.

But I am not sure if they entered in CD clothing or dressed up while they had entered with male clothing initially.

Probably they were successful by entering as a non CD dude.

Wonder what happens if any drag queen, who performed at an event/ Tantric decides going to KB...

Don't think KB would reject them.

15 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

While I fully agree with what you write here, saying gays want men in a gay sauna, but the question remains:

How did the person at the KB entrance reception identify that the other person is Trans MtF or FtM?

If the FtM had boops and no dick surely... "physical" girls shouldn't be permitted to enter the sauna.

But for a MtF I am not sure if you can always identify male or female (at least in early stages when no body changes have been done).

Unfortunately, the initial post at the KB thread did not mention that the Trans MtF was accompanied by a female to men, when it happened.

That explains probably the rejection.

The point on trans friendly is also an issue here. Just by the justification I am transgender, there is no express right for not being rejected at establishments.

The question is: Must every private establishment permit transgender customers? The answer is no.

It must not be discrimination or any discriminatory practice.

There are clubs around that only allow customers above 30 years of age etc...

Certain lesbian bars/ clubs have a strict policy for no entrance to any males...

Gays also get rejected at straight establishments!

It happened to me in Singapore at the one famous club at MBS. While the bouncer did not expressly say that it was because our group were homosexuals, but it was obviously the reason on that night (because on a previous visit I was joined by a girl and other straight couples... and we were not denied entry).

15 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

As for your friend, being a female, if she is interested in only female, why does she wants to go to a gay sauna? Just to accompany you?

Presumably, both wanted just to find a cheap place to have fun together...

Certain gay couples (who don't live on their own) visit gay saunas just for having a place to have sex.

Guest Fright Night!

It seems like you and your friend barged into a quiet library with two loud musical instruments.  There is a place for everything, not that Suana is not friendly,  but you are just RUDE!

I don't remember seeing any feminine figure in a SG sauna,  and neither in any other sauna I visited.  Even as a mature man, I would feel uncomfortable being naked when women are around.  This comes from an upbringing where nudity was fine among same genders, but absolutely shameful in front of the opposite gender.  I think we gays and straights feel the same way. But... many individuals are exhibitionists, and mixed exhibitions may be arousing even in homosexuals.

Guest Confusion
7 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I don't remember seeing any feminine figure in a SG sauna,  and neither in any other sauna I visited.  Even as a mature man, I would feel uncomfortable being naked when women are around.

You wonder what is their purpose inside the Gay Sauna.  Female-M-trans (loves female more than gay man), and  Male dressed like female (trying to seduce a gay instead of a straight man)

Please enlighten me.

1 hour ago, Guest Confusion said:

You wonder what is their purpose inside the Gay Sauna.  Female-M-trans (loves female more than gay man), and  Male dressed like female (trying to seduce a gay instead of a straight man)

Please enlighten me.

I wish I could enlighten you.  But their purpose in a gay sauna is a mistery for me too!

17 hours ago, singalion said:

Certain gay couples (who don't live on their own) visit gay saunas just for having a place to have sex.

top statement - looks like the cause of it.

bottom statement - a Mtf with Ftm being called a gay couple?? seems to me more being a straight couple who both like to CD. 

perhaps its time for randomfella to come out of the closet to clear the smog!!

23 hours ago, yhtang said:

I go to a gay men's sauna because I prefer to be in the company of men. 

I am not interested in seeing female "assets", even if they were formerly men. 

I believe the sauna turned you away because it knows and understands the crowd it caters to, and the crowd if the sauna is of the opinion that its crown is not keen on transgenders, then the sauna is wise to decline entry to transgenders. 

I am certain it is not an anti transgender policy, it is the sauna catering to the preference of its patrons.  It is just the sauna's business strategy.

While I agree that gay guys mostly don't want to see female assets in the gay sauna, I noted an increasing "demand" to entertain ladyboys by gay guys, bisesxuals and also a certain group that still calls themselves (being in denial mostly) straight.

The funny thing is the majority wants the ladyboy with a dick.

Certain cities here in South East Asia have an overflow of ladyboys with boops but dick.

While again, I wouldn't want Singapore to become  the new center of such ladyboys, I still think we should have some tolerance for male to female/ female to male transgender people. As they are such a minority in the group of LGBT, I think any sauna may permit the entrance to those how have "transgendered" into male.

Even within the gay community, we have our preferences on ethnics, looks, age etc. Not everyone is our match.

If in KB 3 female to male transgender are running around, so what? But they should no longer carry any lady tits. (Sorry to say).

Anyhow, KB actually advertises being a LGBTQIA+ place while their website has the line: "A relaxing Club for men".

Eventually, they should redraw their website wording in the the About us section :

Currently it says:

Quote:

"With 14 years of impeccable service to the community in Singapore, we are well-known for our friendly service crew and a clean and comfortable ambience for all to enjoy. With a good diversity and being open to all, Keybox remains the club with the widest variety to choose from! "

Probably the website requires some redrafting into:

With a good diversity being open to all men,...

Edited by singalion

17 hours ago, singalion said:

For clarification:

I meant with the second line:

Certain gay couples (who are not transgender) (who don't live on their own) visit gay saunas for having a place to have sex.

There are often gay couples around, which is very obvious and they don't play with other people but just get a room and have fun between themselves.

Reason: the sauna entry is still cheaper than booking any budget hotel in SGP.

But sorry: Gay saunas are not open to anyone. Otherwise soon straight couples would also want to enter just to have fun in a room. 🤣

Edited by singalion

Guest Guest

I doubt the business will reject customers upfront, how can they tell if you are FTM or MTF or trans? 

Unless you declare, then that‘s another story altogether.

Even if you manage to gain entry, you might not get any interested party. We patronise saunas to look for men to play with and as paying customers, we all have our own preference in such setting.

Guest Onlymens

I don’t see you as a men… you are not welcome in gay territory. Bottom gay only. Go female sauna.

• 3 weeks later...

While it is LGBTQia+, it is my opinion that a gay sauna is catered towards a specific gender group.  Also, it may be difficult to establish what is “down there” at the reception area. So, in the best interests of the clientele already in the establishment, it is perhaps best to reject at the door then to create an uproar?  It is a delicate issue and probably not right to try to blame anyone or any organization in this matter. We don’t have all the facts. I guess if we seek to include transgendered individuals at gay saunas then the group should maybe collective nego with the clubs to set up a transgendered night?  The caveat being that people attend with full knowledge of what to expect. 

Transgendered is no longer called themselves Gay nor Lesbian.  They viewed themselves as "straight" male or female, after removing or adding certain sexual organs, and technically capable to lure an opposite sex for SEX!!! with their new creation.  

Whereas Gay sauna, provides avenue for men looking for the same sex only, regardless top or bottom, with their natural sexual organs intact.   Lesbian who added a dick, I believe gay sauna is the last place "he" wanted to visit and defeat the purpose of sex change. 

Physical attribute aside, the key is emotional factor that makes gay sauna appealing to the gay.  Don't alter the status quo to make special exception.

It can cause a lot of inconveniences in gay sauna if the above line is not drawn clearly.

Sorry for being blunt and non apologetic.

Edited by Sweetie Pie

this could be a good start for keybox to have an exclusive trans night only - and by that I mean for TRANS PPL only 

just for one day ... keybox should give this a test run for a day or rather get patrons to participate a series of simple questionnaires for crowd preferences - now this could take some time.. 

but on the other hand - I be tad bit concern about the human traffic.. ppl going in and out of the premises.. (to welcome an ALL TRANS NIGHT would be tricky)

but I do welcome the idea.. or maybe someone might want to think about opening an all trans sauna.. 

15 hours ago, greg01greg said:

this could be a good start for keybox to have an exclusive trans night only - and by that I mean for TRANS PPL only 

When gay night in a sauna, you have sex

When trans night in a sauna, what are they looking for, playing poker cards?

Edited by Sweetie Pie

On 10/2/2024 at 9:08 PM, greg01greg said:

just for one day ... keybox should give this a test run for a day or rather get patrons to participate a series of simple questionnaires for crowd preferences - now this could take some time.. 

but on the other hand - I be tad bit concern about the human traffic.. ppl going in and out of the premises.. (to welcome an ALL TRANS NIGHT would be tricky)

but I do welcome the idea.. or maybe someone might want to think about opening an all trans sauna.. 

If I am a sauna owner, instead of having only Trans night, which is a minority, and some gay men do not prefers effeminate gays men who acts and behaves like a woman.

I would instead turn it into Kinks' Night and have people come to the sauna, dress how they want, e.g. crossdress, SM, etc.

Those who comes and dressed in their best Kinks will get to join a competition and if they win, they can win free next visit pass to the next kinks night or products from the sponsor of kinky toys, etc.

I would also get sponsors to sponsor their kinky toys, etc. for the event or maybe even have a kinky model show showing kinky products or outfits, etc.

And because of the event, the entrance fee would be raised a litlle higher than usual.

It beats just having a cross dress night.

Edited by GachiMuchi

On 10/2/2024 at 8:24 PM, Sweetie Pie said:

Transgendered is no longer called themselves Gay nor Lesbian.  They viewed themselves as "straight" male or female, after removing or adding certain sexual organs, and technically capable to lure an opposite sex for SEX!!! with their new creation.  

Whereas Gay sauna, provides avenue for men looking for the same sex only, regardless top or bottom, with their natural sexual organs intact.   Lesbian who added a dick, I believe gay sauna is the last place "he" wanted to visit and defeat the purpose of sex change. 

Physical attribute aside, the key is emotional factor that makes gay sauna appealing to the gay.  Don't alter the status quo to make special exception.

It can cause a lot of inconveniences in gay sauna if the above line is not drawn clearly.

Sorry for being blunt and non apologetic.

I don’t think your assessment is accurate. My opinion is that (and I am only giving one example);

1. There are straight women who transition into men but after the transition, they still like men then they are considered gay?

2. There are gay women who transition into men and they find that they still like women after the transition, then they are straight?

I think gender identity and sexual orientations are different. 

3 hours ago, Rice60640 said:

1. There are straight women who transition into men but after the transition, they still like men then they are considered gay?

99%  Straight or Lesbian women transited into men because they loves pussy, not cock.  Nobody say they cannot like men, but definitely not in the highly sexual sauna settings where everyone throws their cock in your face.  Nobody will judge them for using male toilet and even then they will still feel odd.   Similarly, will male-to-female transgendered want to visit lesbian sauna, If so, for what purposes?

Edited by Sweetie Pie

Of course, there are many bi guys in this forum....although many also using multiple user names and masquerading to be bi when in fact they are purely gay and possess a misogynistic attitude

16 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

If I am a sauna owner, instead of having only Trans night, which is a minority, and some gay men do not prefers effeminate gays men who acts and behaves like a woman.

I would instead turn it into Kinks' Night and have people come to the sauna, dress how they want, e.g. crossdress, SM, etc.

Those who comes and dressed in their best Kinks will get to join a competition and if they win, they can win free next visit pass to the next kinks night or products from the sponsor of kinky toys, etc.

I would also get sponsors to sponsor their kinky toys, etc. for the event or maybe even have a kinky model show showing kinky products or outfits, etc.

And because of the event, the entrance fee would be raised a litlle higher than usual.

It beats just having a cross dress night.

That’s a tall order just to make that happen - sponsorship and all. For starters correct me if I’m wrong. - is keybox an active contributor to the LGBTQ community? Say do they participate or be a sponsor for pinkdot etc. 

if not - they need to start there. 
And after much thought about this - looking at the space venue and locker facilities. Whatever events especially like kink night or trans night.. they need big lockers. I’m thinking dresses. Toys equipment, they might come with big bags. 

if there’s a trans person here and you want to be a first on opening an all trans only club. Think about it. I’ve yet to see a bar or a club that caters only to lesbians trans ppl etc. 

On 10/2/2024 at 9:08 PM, greg01greg said:

I don't think there had been sufficient TRANS customers to bring any break even on running a Trans only night.

A mixed theme may work but on the suggestion of GM having a kinks night, what do you want to do with TRANS, Leather, BDSM, etc people in one single night?

it would just look a bit bizarre to anyone, wouldn't it.

I guess the scene for certain kinks is just too small on little red dot, unless there is a new sauna that opens exclusively for such kinks lovers. That sauna could run certain kinks themes on different nights.

• 2 weeks later...

Ftm here who frequents keybox regularly (even on nude nights because that's when I'm free) and I'm pre-op. I've had good times there, no issues actually. If you look male enough, no one really gives a shit.

There's lot of misinformation in this thread about sexuality and gender, they are separate things. I am a female to male that likes men, it's just called gay, simple as that. If anyone disagrees, I don't really give a fuck.

On 10/19/2024 at 7:53 PM, Thanatoast said:

Ftm here who frequents keybox regularly (even on nude nights because that's when I'm free) and I'm pre-op. I've had good times there, no issues actually. If you look male enough, no one really gives a shit.

There's lot of misinformation in this thread about sexuality and gender, they are separate things. I am a female to male that likes men, it's just called gay, simple as that. If anyone disagrees, I don't really give a fuck.

haiii so I guess its coz my partner doesnt exactly pass, his yet to start testosterone and I am a male to female that has been taking estradiol for over 5 years, so basically it would look like 2 females trying to enter the place which some people might think we are invading their gay space. we are in an open relationship. 

On 10/19/2024 at 7:53 PM, Thanatoast said:

I like. Let me know when u go haha

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.