Male HQ

Cruise areas in public where I can go full nude

Haha with increasing public cameras around & police patrol 🚓 why not u do some homework or recce n see for yaself? Who knows we might bump into each other.....

Stranger encounters is so exciting haha u must have that energy the horninesss the rage hormones shiok! Whatever the place time is haha

There is this park in the East that always reminds me of some ecological spirit, which used to have some guys running around fully in nude at night (on the stretch where the benches are).

But not sure - after having not been there for centuries - if more cameras are around nowadays.

The other section at that maybe used to be a fortress in the East ( there seems to be a heavy vehicle car park nearby)  also used to have some nudists also. But as to my understanding it has been cordoned off with construction steel walls, not sure if is still known for any cruising activity nowadays.

Please note, if you cause too much attraction, police may run around the place later on.

This because there are also straight fellows who walk around, cycle at night or just take a shortcut from somewhere back home.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.