Male HQ

All seeking Married Daddies/Guys/Men/Bi for discreet fun/companion/chat (compiled)

Teckie

Any married guys seeking for companionship, fun and meet. No chub and if you are in punggol we can meet often to talk about everything under the sun that you do not want your wife to know. Spend bromance time together and on bed... hehe! Telegram me @ Iamnic80 (capital i). Chinese preferred...

178/69/46yo, married, discreet and professional chi in Penang. Looking for Chinese, <42yo married, discreet, clean, safe, not chubby (just preference). Interested, can text me at telegram: smart8898

4 hours ago, Rocky1234 said:

Just found out that my wifes masseuse is a 23yo Myanmar guy and there are signs that shes having more than a massage. Having mixed feelings about the situation.

What kind of signs..?

5 hours ago, Rocky1234 said:

Just found out that my wifes masseuse is a 23yo Myanmar guy and there are signs that shes having more than a massage. Having mixed feelings about the situation.

Hmmm…. And yet you’re here looking for dicks. You guys are even 😇

•  

Have place at west side today till 9pm

looking to be massaged by btm matured men. West side.

Anyone above 45 Chinese and Pinoy only.

Not into anal fun. And yes I preferred btm feminin Chinese men as they can do a better sensual massage. Once again I'm not into anal fun.

Malay 30 165 62

Smooth body

Add me line id: Cremesouffle29

Telegram: Cremesouffle1 

Any married guys seeking for companionship, fun and meet. No chub and if you are in punggol we can meet often to talk about everything under the sun that you do not want your wife to know. Spend bromance time together and on bed... hehe! Telegram me @ Iamnic80 (capital i). Chinese preferred...

Any married guys seeking for companionship, fun and meet. No chub and if you are in punggol we can meet often to talk about everything under the sun that you do not want your wife to know. Spend bromance time together and on bed... hehe! Telegram me @ Iamnic80 (capital i). Chinese preferred...