Male HQ

All seeking Married Daddies/Guys/Men/Bi for discreet fun/companion/chat (compiled)

Teckie

tony, if you afraid to reveal your true email address, you can create a new one just for PLU & bi friends,

then you can leave here to those readers know keen to know you.

or

you can go to the top right side & click the Register, then follow the instructions, is easy, think you need to provide you email address if not wrong :P

Edited by snowball

tony, if you afraid to reveal your true email address, you can create a new one just for PLU & bi friends,

then you can leave here to those readers know keen to know you.

or

you can go to the top right side & click the Register, then follow the instructions, is easy, think you need to provide you email address if not wrong :P

Thank you snowball. I will register now.

Guest andyjoe9

Hi, am decent looks (younger looking btw) average married. 44yochn 170 63kg.Have been top usually and lately want to experience being a btm. Tried going to spa but never had the courage to btm myself cause afraid those horny guys may get rough. So I seek here any experienced and patient guy to try me? Best if your tool is not large. Email me at andyjoe9@yahoo.com

Hi,

chn guy seeking discreet fun with guys. married or bi would be good.

stays northeast.

30c 170 62. flexi btm. avg lean.

prefer avg/ lean/ athletic build, manly top.

into undies, am open to experimenting new stuff so long discreet and safe.

Edited by bean

Hi,

What about 2 buddies??? I am 45 170 82 chn divorce and my partner is 31 178 100 eurasian. We are discreet and can host. Living along Upper Changi Rd so, by TPE punggol is like 15mins away.

Onn and Des

Can i join too? msn: btm_vivi@hotmail.com

i'm 22 166cm 53kg fair experienced, chinese, fair, average build with belly fat, smooth, bottom & Xd

;P

i need a real gay to melt me!!

f7bf3d38a9825900e70107a43fe52ecf.jpg

Hi! I'm chn, 36/168/82 Stocky guy staying in hougang. Would like to be your neighbourhood buddy! My msn is: online_miracle@yahoo.com.sg Chat with you soon! :rolleyes:

Hi.....I'm chn. in my 50 married also.... ht 168 and 70kg..... staying in Pasir Ris .... Would love to know more about you .... cos i love stocky guy.... Hope to hear from you soon.

25 chn 178 65, hoping to look for chinese married man for fun. I have place and go for strict NSA fun, perhaps friendship if click but nothing more. PM me if interested

Hi,

Would like to know u. 43 168 63ch. u may email at ec_66@hotmail.com

• kalel changed the title to All seeking Married Daddies/Guys/Men/Bi for discreet fun/companion/chat (compiled)
  • yoyQ changed the title to Seeking married/bisexual buddies
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic